News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

Quote from: Faust on April 17, 2020, 10:46:28 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 17, 2020, 01:47:23 AM
Quote from: Faust on April 16, 2020, 01:16:29 PM
I can hear Gilbert Gottfried again.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
No I mean literally hear him, I think he's been eating out of my bins and living in my attic like the spider man of denver

Seth MacFarlane is calling and he his writing staff wants his signature style of humor back.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Faust

compared to seth, this year cant get worse
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cramulus

Quote from: Faust on April 17, 2020, 10:46:28 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 17, 2020, 01:47:23 AM
Quote from: Faust on April 16, 2020, 01:16:29 PM
I can hear Gilbert Gottfried again.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
No I mean literally hear him, I think he's been eating out of my bins and living in my attic like the spider man of denver

wow that was a STORY

That's the spider man origin story we deserved.

Junkenstein

If you liked that, Google "otto in the attic". Suspect these guys would have got on really well.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

Quote from: Faust on April 17, 2020, 12:44:31 PM

Need I remind you we're going to wind up with a president who is either Donald Trump or Joe Biden?
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Faust

Quote from: Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard on April 17, 2020, 02:57:15 PM
Quote from: Faust on April 17, 2020, 12:44:31 PM

Need I remind you we're going to wind up with a president who is either Donald Trump or Joe Biden?
I'm not American, the rest of the world has basically accepted the best the the US pres gets is mediocre, at worst dangerous and violent:
Trump = Defunds locally, insults internationally, acts as a circus trick to distract fro real issues
Obama =10k dead from drone strikes, fucks up the middle east makes world less safe
Bush = fucks up the middle east makes world less safe
Clinton = bombed a hospital, fucks up the middle east makes world less safe
bush sr = fucks up the middle east makes world less safe
Reagan = Puts economy on irreversible nightmare course

There is one really negative thing that is seen internationally though: A weak america is good for the rest of the world, the more problems trump creates domestically, the less he can create internationally

I liked Jimmy Carter but I'm sure there is awful shit I don't know about him

LMNO

Quote from: Faust on April 17, 2020, 03:07:19 PM

He once had lustful thoughts about a woman who was not his wife!

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LMNO on April 17, 2020, 03:40:24 PM

He once had lustful thoughts about a woman who was not his wife!

*Pearl Clutching Intensifies*
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Johnny

There is one really negative thing that is seen internationally though: A weak america is good for the rest of the world, the more problems trump creates domestically, the less he can create internationally

Something something, power vacuum, something something not irrepleaceable, China ready, something something, worse.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Faust

Quote from: The Johnny on April 17, 2020, 03:50:38 PM

Something something, power vacuum, something something not irrepleaceable, China ready, something something, worse.
There is a that argument, china and russia not being preferable, I'm not saying the US should stop being WorldPolice, just that people benefit from it being ineffectual.

The Johnny

Quote from: Faust on April 17, 2020, 04:25:17 PM

There is a that argument, china and russia not being preferable, I'm not saying the US should stop being WorldPolice, just that people benefit from it being ineffectual.

I do believe all superpowers should just fuck off and stop meddling with everyone else... but thats just a personal and unreal wish, which I guess was only possible pre-globalization, in high medieval times ala Peace of Westphalia.

In what i can agree with you is that when one political actor has too much power its never good, so yeah, if the weakening of the US creates balance thats a good thing, but not weakened by too much or were all gonna end up in reeducation camps and tortured till we believe whatever nonsense the chinese state believes in.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard on April 16, 2020, 09:06:18 AM
A guy goes to a talent agent. He says, "I've got the greatest show you've never seen. I get up on stage and I evict the black half of the audience. I parade in twelve women and rape four of them. I marry three. Then I rape them, too. I have kids with all of them, and the one daughter that pops out, I develop a strange sexual tension with. I don't actually have sex with her, I just sort of silently insinuate that I might be thinking about it, which is in some ways worse than actually having sex with her. I get millions of dollars from Russia for no reason, but I'm so stupid that I actually put it on my tax forms, which I then set fire to. I start loudly complaining about Mexicans. I become president, and I do literally everything I can to not just fuck shit up, but to get away with it, too. Then Mitch McConnell comes out and starts fellating me."

The talent agent says, "Fantastic! What's the name of that act?"

:lulz:

Same energy as this bot (albeit not as durty): https://twitter.com/TrumpSitcomBot

Quote from: @TrumpSitcomBotA visibly sick Rand Paul politely tells Melania that coal miners are traitors. Adam Sandler oozes pus.

Quote from: @TrumpSitcomBotIn Jerusalem, Steve Scalise patiently explains to the Secret Service that the kids are potential voters. Karl Rove tries bareback.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: The Johnny on April 17, 2020, 05:09:09 PM
Quote from: Faust on April 17, 2020, 04:25:17 PM

I do believe all superpowers should just fuck off and stop meddling with everyone else... but thats just a personal and unreal wish, which I guess was only possible pre-globalization, in high medieval times ala Peace of Westphalia.

In what i can agree with you is that when one political actor has too much power its never good, so yeah, if the weakening of the US creates balance thats a good thing, but not weakened by too much or were all gonna end up in reeducation camps and tortured till we believe whatever nonsense the chinese state believes in.

I think the game changes when you consider the Transnational Organized Crime element that's all to prevalent throughout these regimes.

We're not just going after bad state actors but also "'iron triangles' of organized criminals, corrupt government officials, and business leaders".

Juana

Carter was up to his eyeballs in the Soviet Afghan War iirc and that *I* know of, that's the most/only garbage thing he did.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cramulus

Trump's losing his shit on twitter as I speak.

calling for LIBERATION of quarantined states
going hard after Gov Cuomo (of NY)