News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Cramulus

one day I will eat pancakes on that man's grave

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Cain on August 20, 2020, 11:25:54 PM
I seem to recall him initially distancing himself from both of them as well. When the arrests are made, it's all "I don't know them, they were only a small portion of my campaign, hangers-on really, I never liked them". When the trial's about to finish, it's "oh, this is very sad, they are being treated very unfairly by the courts".

This is probably more accurate. Maybe it was Cohen that i was thinking of at first. But yeah it's "i don't know anything about their activities but they're treated unfairly"

Cain

The truth is finally out, and no-one cares:

QuoteA bipartisan report released Tuesday by the Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee cuts through the chaff. The simplicity of the scheme has always been staring us in the face: Donald Trump's 2016 campaign sought and maintained close contacts with Russian government officials who were helping him get elected. The Trump campaign accepted their offers of help. The campaign secretly provided Russian officials with key polling data. The campaign coordinated the timing of the release of stolen information to hurt Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Bu🤠ns

I think it would take an indictment to get anybody's attention at this point.

Junkenstein

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53885239

Conway gone. I really never expected her to last this long. She's probably the only 2016 face still hanging around.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Bu🤠ns

Yeah apparently her kid can't handle it anymore...melting down on TikTok.

Trump's Koch Brothers handler is out...so...maybe we'll be in for a pleasant surprise at the RNC. They can't even PROP trump up anymore he's shat the bed so bad.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Quote from: Bu🤠ns on August 24, 2020, 02:56:21 PM
Yeah apparently her kid can't handle it anymore...melting down on TikTok.

Trump's Koch Brothers handler is out...so...maybe we'll be in for a pleasant surprise at the RNC. They can't even PROP trump up anymore he's shat the bed so bad.

I've asked a dozen people to explain tiktok to me and I still don't get it. I'm assuming that's a sign of old age and I should probably buy shares in it.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

It's basically Vine, but with ghosts and stuff. And China spying on us, because...well, that's just what they do. And this is different from Facebook because shut up.

Juana

What Cain said. Tiktok is Vine with longer videos and more dancing and Chinese malware. That girl roasted her mom, tho. Like roasted her and salted the ground from which she sprang.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cramulus

You hear about TikTok being cancelled?

yeah, now, if you want to see a 16 year old girl dance, you gotta get on a plane with Bill Clinton

*dives for cover*

The Johnny

Quote from: Cramulus on August 25, 2020, 01:05:27 PM
You hear about TikTok being cancelled?

yeah, now, if you want to see a 16 year old girl dance, you gotta get on a plane with Bill Clinton

*dives for cover*

Or go to the White House in a couple of months  :whack:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

I mean, it seems to be a theme with the speakers so far.