News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Fort Bragg's Twitter also got deleted like, an hour ago for writing sexy tweets. But these were to an adult woman, who worked in the sex industry.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

This is true, and it seems he didn't "know" until Sacha Baron-Cohen came in.

At the same time though, it's only slightly less creepy than a 76 year old doing this to a 15 year old, and that he didn't seem to question her age when told suggests to me that there was an element of doubt that he was comfortable with until he realised someone else was making an issue of it.

I mean, that says to me he's perfectly fine with the concept of being given sexual favours from girls a quarter of his age and that it's probably happened before, regardless of if they were above 18 or under.

The Johnny

Not taking away from all of that, just felt it was an important fact to take into account.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Sure, it is worth mentioning. I wasn't sure on that point myself initially.

The Johnny

Like another thing is that she was posing as a TV journalist... do TV news rely on child labour these days to fuel their cheap and low quality article sweatshops or do they usually use adults as journalists?

I know Giulani is subhuman trash just from the fact of his "zero-tolerance" policy back in the days, but this is just so convenient... this seems like democrats playing the dirty game republicans play all the time, by smearing and exagerating facts while downplaying others with the same fervor.

Maybe in all practicality im just killing the joke by overanalyzing it, but this is what comes to mind.

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

There is also a national-security component I think you might be overlooking here.

Sacha Baron-Cohen is posing as a foreigner, travelling with attactive woman, looking to meet with or get information on the President, and Rudy's first thoughts once he's alone with said woman are "lets fuck". Lets put aside the purported age aspect for a moment.

The chances that there isn't already blackmail material on him, held by any number of intelligence agencies, is basically zero at this point. Which given he's spent the last two weeks waving around intel obtained by  a Russian intelligence hacking operation (most likely) and handed over to him by an asset of Russian intelligence (as per the US Treasury's own blacklist of foreign nationals) means the President's lawyer is a Russian intelligence asset. This episode demonstrates just how easily entrapped he is.

Now imagine if the girl was underage, and Rudy didn't know or cared to ask, and Russian intelligence stuck half a dozen hidden cameras in the room. It's been done before.

Cramulus

I'd really need to see the clip, but the article read to me like Ghoulyani's fuckup was getting easily baited into having sex with a total stranger while cameras were rolling. I didn't get the sense people told him she was "15" beforehand. The actor doesn't LOOK 15, otherwise Borat rushing into the room and yelling "she's 15, she's too old for you" wouldn't work as a punchline. I don't think he's even married right now so it's not like he's breaking some trust, he's just a dumbass. A dumbass who runs a cybersecurity firm

btw its obvious that this is got put out there now because Borat 2 is coming out tomorrow, so our conversation right here is just part of its marketing -- but I don't give a shit, fuck giuliani

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Fujikoma

The Johnny

Does the number of justices and judges need to increase with the quantity of the general populace to keep its proportion and pragmatic functioning?

(This is an independent matter of why theyre choosing to expand their numbers right now, which is for flawed reasons)

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

-B.F. Skinner

TheAudience

https://iowastartingline.com/2020/10/28/trump-supporters-left-stranded-at-freezing-omaha-airport/

https://twitter.com/tomiahonen/status/1321416587363131396

tl;dr Bus drivers wanted to be paid upfront for work, Trump campaign (which hasn't paid a lot of other cities for the cost of their campaign rallies) said "you'll have to sue us" so bus drivers left stranding a bunch of trump supporters in the cold. The supporters probably won't learn anything. Just another slow news day in 2020 I guess.

Who wants to join with me in imbibing a little schadenfreude?
registered to see the fatberg.

TheAudience

Quote from: TheAudience on October 28, 2020, 04:11:18 PM
https://iowastartingline.com/2020/10/28/trump-supporters-left-stranded-at-freezing-omaha-airport/

https://twitter.com/tomiahonen/status/1321416587363131396

tl;dr Bus drivers wanted to be paid upfront for work, Trump campaign (which hasn't paid a lot of other cities for the cost of their campaign rallies) said "you'll have to sue us" so bus drivers left stranding a bunch of trump supporters in the cold. The supporters probably won't learn anything. Just another slow news day in 2020 I guess.

Who wants to join with me in imbibing a little schadenfreude?
Sorry, I spread misinfo. It's not confirmed that this is what happened (trump campaign stiffing bus drivers, this was someone's guess). but trump supporters really did get left freezing after the rally somehow.
registered to see the fatberg.

Cain

It sounds very likely though, yeah.

Anyway, the hypothermia rates among Trump supporters at last night's rally are only so high because of all the testing they did for it. I'm sure if they stopped testing the numbers would go down.