News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fujikoma

I'm sure the media is just blowing this out of proportion like Russia, Ukraine, Covid-19, all just to make Trump look bad. Those bus drivers were appointed by Obama, bam, mystery solved. Let's get Barr on this.

EDIT: I should probably add that I'm being sarcastic by channeling the Trumpanzee mindset. I honestly wouldn't be too surprised to see such on Faux.

Cain

So, does anyone have any FANTASTIC LATE POLLING DATA or is it too early for that?

Bruno

Probably too early. Also probably too early to start drinking, and yet I started 10 minutes ago.

Biden's ahead in Florida by 1.7% with 77% reporting, and currently leading in Georgia by 2.2%, but only 6% reporting.
Formerly something else...

Suu

It's still too early to tell on most states, including the battleground states, regardless of what your source says. ABC says something different than NPR says something different than 270, etc...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Johnny

US elections always remind me how much of a fraud electoral votes are.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Suu

I'm watching 3 different projections: ABC, NPR, and 270toWin. Every site has something different.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Johnny

Typing presidential race into Google shows up a very simple map with decided and undecided states and the popular vote numbers.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Suu

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on November 03, 2020, 11:33:56 PM
So, does anyone have any FANTASTIC LATE POLLING DATA or is it too early for that?

:lulz:
Molon Lube

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 04, 2020, 03:48:23 AM
Calling it.  We're fucked.

Biden seems way ahead in electoral votes by like 100, but on popular vote its like 2.5kk behind.

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 04, 2020, 03:48:23 AM
Calling it.  We're fucked.

Swing states looking pretty grim, it appears to be that Trump won.

-B.F. Skinner

Fujikoma

I was planning to try to be a refugee somewhere if Trump wins, but my friend talked me out of it, she's, experienced with corruption and everything falling apart because she's from a third world country, and I defer to her wisdom. I really do not want Trump to win, I feel like if he does it's the beginning of the end for the whole world.

POFP

Considering the percentage of people who polled that they planned to vote by mail-in, I think we will truly have to wait for all the mail-ins over the next day or two. If Biden can get Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, he has a serious chance, and since (I think) the latter three count their mail-ins + early votes last, Biden is likely to start picking up in those states later in the night and well into tomorrow.

And since all the News Site numbers are based on predicted voter turnout, the mail-ins make things a bit harder to really predict.

Just in case Trump tries to call it early, I've got a bottle of New Riff Single Barrel, Nicotine patches, and a sheet of Benadryl.

I think Trump's going to win, but I'm trying to be optimistic without necessarily getting my hopes up.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Fujikoma

Wait, I know there's a pandemic but given what's at stake I'd expect people to vote in person. Anything less is asking for this to become a slanted supreme court ruling. I voted early, but like, I seriously doubt any of the bullshit coming out of Trump's mouth could win me over.