News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 04, 2020, 03:48:23 AM
Calling it.  We're fucked.

Agteed. Not by numbers analysis, but because the only peacable scenario, a resounding and indisputable Biden win, ain't happening. Even if he ekes out a marginal victory, which is sadly in doubt, it will be contested well beyond the point of political violence. A Trump win just might be more like Rawamda or some shit. Them fuckers are NOT joking about killing off "The Liberals" however they may define that, and you can expect the executive to decline enforcement, maybe even issue a few token pardons.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Johnny

Its ok guys, left wingers got a moral victory out of this because Biden was not their utopic version of a candidate, and that is what really matters at the end of the day.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

POFP

Quote from: The Johnny on November 04, 2020, 06:17:06 AM

Its ok guys, left wingers got a moral victory out of this because Biden was not their utopic version of a candidate, and that is what really matters at the end of the day.

This.

I literally saw some saying "They're not even trying to get my vote!"

Translation: "I don't just vote for any Democrat when the alternative is White Supremacist mass-erection for the foreseeable future - I have to be WOOOED."

And also:

"They decided to go after the Right-leaning Centrist votes instead of my Anarcho-Communist vote!"

No fucking shit. He had some faith that you were smart enough to understand basic political strategy and that their vote was necessary to win against a Populist.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Fujikoma

I mean you can bitch all you want but our chosen savior seems to be running neck and neck with the antichrist. If there were some strategy or tactics to this, we should be winning, outsmarting Trump is about as hard as outsmarting a floating turd in a toilet bowl.

Cain

So I see from the morning news that Trump has declared himself the winner, even with millions of votes and several key battleground states left in play.

Buckle up, everyone.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on November 04, 2020, 09:35:16 AM
So I see from the morning news that Trump has declared himself the winner, even with millions of votes and several key battleground states left in play.

Buckle up, everyone.

Yup. Judging by some of the second hand group chatter I am seeing his partisans are already sounding brass and beating the drums pretty loud on "mysterious" votes The Democrats are "finding" that are somwhow highly suspicious. This is only a slightly better scenario than a Trump outright win. By better I mean the same bomb of decentralized violent reprisal with a somewhat longer fuse.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

That said, a tight race where one of the candidates suggested people "inject bleach" during a deadly pandemic is not exactly a ringing endorsement for democracy, at this point.

Fujikoma

I'm sitting here, watching the search results for voting, and looking at how many people voted for Trump. I find myself thoroughly disgusted with my country, which I was disgusted before but I thought there was some hope. Even if Biden wins that's a sizable chunk of the population that wants four more years of this Trump bullshit.

EDIT: Last night was rough for me, a friend of mine calmed me down, reminded me that her home country gets along ok even with assloads of corruption. She said it's dissappointing, but it isn't the end of the world, it's just a world we must adapt to. Damnit though, why can't these people understand they're willingly throwing us all under the bus, is it the single-issue voters? Those religious nutcases that believe a woman must deliver a child if she gets pregnant? Those irrationally afraid of people from Mexico because some arsehole painted so many of them as rapists and murderers?

I dunno, that's only part of it. But when Jesus comes back, it is stated that he will judge the living and the dead, and these are people I feel he will say "I know you not." to. I mean, what happened to selling your soul for riches and power? These fuckers sell out for a dime. This tells me there's a buck to be made somewhere. Souls are cheap, stock up so if you end up in hell you've got something to barter with the fiends in charge.

Sorry, this is rough for me and I just needed to let a little of it out. It's not over yet, but even best case scenario any faith I had in humanity is shattered.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on November 04, 2020, 01:23:30 PM
That said, a tight race where one of the candidates suggested people "inject bleach" during a deadly pandemic is not exactly a ringing endorsement for democracy, at this point.

This I What Democracy Looks Like...
:dream:
:angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

PopeTom

Quote from: Fujikoma on November 04, 2020, 07:21:52 AM
I mean you can bitch all you want but our chosen savior seems to be running neck and neck with the antichrist. If there were some strategy or tactics to this, we should be winning, outsmarting Trump is about as hard as outsmarting a floating turd in a toilet bowl.

The side playing chess always loses when the other side is playing shit all over the chess board.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Doktor Howl

As it stands, if every state goes as projected, Biden wins by 2 electoral votes.

This is gonna be a mess.
Molon Lube

Cain

Only 2? Christ.

With Trump basically asking for everyone to do a coup on Twitter right now, there's no way he will accept that.

POFP

The amount of disinformation flowing in from the usual suspects (Breitbart, Daily Wire, all the tards on Parley, etc.) about claimed (And immediately refuted) instances of voter fraud is actually proof that this was the plan all along. It's a higher amount than usual, and it's not even skewed or misrepresented facts. It's just obvious lies, shitty photoshops, and complete bullshit to anyone who actually knows anything about Elections, or even happened to listen to how the votes are processed this Cycle.

I suspect things are about to get REALLY violent. All the Right-Wingers on my Friends list are falling for ALL of it, and all of the energized ones are becoming enraged. Thankfully, our voting location was almost entirely populated by African Americans in one of the only Blue Districts in Southern Ohio, making our very local location a safe-haven with regard to potential Poll Watchers. But the general area we live in is prime for exploding racial tensions. Our area is surrounded by Trump demographics on all sides, while the towns/cities we live in the middle of are high-percentage African American, but majority White, and the home of one of the biggest highway Trump Parades (And one of the only ones that involved a Trump Supporter in that parade shooting at a random Semi Truck Windshield.). Our area is a White Supremacist target.

I'm kind of wishing I'd bought a gun before today  :horrormirth:

EDIT: Nevermind. We're fine. It's just the Ballot Counting locations in the current Battleground States that are under siege.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 04, 2020, 08:27:30 PM

Wins by 2 electoral votes.

In the Uk thats called a decisive victory and the will of the people
Sleepless nights at the chateau