News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 22, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

POFP

10 Bucks says Parler is intended to be hosted by VanWatech, the CDN for Daily Stormer, 8Chan/Kun, and QMap after Amazon turns them off at (3?)AM EST tonight.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

POFP

Quote from: PoFP on January 11, 2021, 04:17:35 AM
10 Bucks says Parler is intended to be hosted by VanWatech, the CDN for Daily Stormer, 8Chan/Kun, and QMap after Amazon turns them off at (3?)AM EST tonight.

Also, since VanwaTech's* Hosts are now officially in Russia, wouldn't that also mean that Russia would have unfettered access to Personal User Data and ex-US-Military/Active Law Enforcement insider knowledge, and overall Influence power from and over millions of Americans, many of which have just assisted in organizing a coup against the US Government and are ripe for use in further insurgencies?

I NEED AN ADULT  :horrormirth:
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Cain

Very probably, but since Parler's users doxxed themselves I doubt they were struggling to get the info in the first place.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

POFP

Quote from: Cain on January 11, 2021, 08:58:26 PM
Very probably, but since Parler's users doxxed themselves I doubt they were struggling to get the info in the first place.

True :lulz:  - I guess it was the direct influence over Ex-Military and Active Law Enforcement that I was more worried about. They'd have direct jurisdiction over what happens on the site, the information presented, and could more easily access and direct resistance groups and movements based on EM/LE involvement, and take advantage of insider details that they post in what would normally be closed groups, simply because they have direct access to all the data. Ideally, they'd no longer have to get an operative to try and weasel his way into a group (Not that it was hard anyways) or fish for suckers and distribute propaganda. They would be able to orchestrate the flow of information through Idiot America almost programmatically. If they've got Admin access, they could create their own Users with specific access, process post text for keywords and build statistics to get a quantitative analysis of radicalism in public discourse, and amplify that radicalism with targeted Propaganda they feed into whatever groups they want whenever they want. Add in the fact that many of these people they're manipulating might have had Security Clearances and unique military experience, and they can probably start getting Groups created that build military knowledge repositories by asking those users the right questions, all in the name of "Take our country back from the 'Demonrats'".

I mean, is it absurd to suggest that we could start to see highly organized, unregulatable online paramilitary operations in US cities managed directly by Russia if that site becomes part of their jurisdiction?

Doktor Howl

So, Trump was impeached again today.

These 10 republicans decided to stand with actual law and order:

Liz Cheney, WY
Tony Gonzalez, OH
Jaime Herrera-Beutler, WA
John Katko, NY
Adam Kinzinger, Ill.
Peter Meijer, MI
Dan Newhouse, WA
Tom Rice, SC
Fred Upton, MI
David Valadao, CA
Molon Lube

altered

Most of those are not really too surprising to me or complete unknowns.

And then there's Tom Rice. WHAT? REALLY?  Who the fuck are the other House Republicans again; Goebbels and Himmler?

Seriously. Tom Fucking Rice. The writer of this season of The Universe is off their fucking Haldol.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

POFP

FUCKING CALLED IT

Well, partially. I thought they'd go through VanwaTech to get the Hosting, but they decided to go straight to VanwaTech's Host Providers, DDoS-Guard. So it's official. Parler is now hosted on Russian-owned servers, and the Russians now have unmitigated access to an American Right-Wing Conspiracy Propaganda Machine.

This definitely won't have an impact on American politics for decades. At all.

Doktor Howl

Call me paranoid, but what if Trump left early for a reason?

Like a little surprise left behind or some shit?
Molon Lube

Faust

The presidential letter he left behind ticks
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

QuoteAfter uncertainty given his decision to skip the inauguration, a White House spokesman has confirmed that the departing president has left his successor a letter.

Donald Trump had resisted conceding the election until very recently and even in his farewell remarks from the White House did not mention President-elect Joe Biden by name.

ReverendJesus

Quote from: Cain on January 20, 2021, 02:25:24 PM
QuoteAfter uncertainty given his decision to skip the inauguration, a White House spokesman has confirmed that the departing president has left his successor a letter.

At this point I'm happy he didn't just shit on the Resolute Desk on his way out.
~Rev. Jesus "H" Christ

HMGMA #D-1-10535-13
Episkopos, Flying Squirrels on Fire Cabal [FSoFCabal.com]
Ordained Minister, Church of the Latter-Day Dude
Minister, Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Reverend, United Church of Bacon
Minister, Universal Life Church
Clergy, Spiritual Humanist Church
Reverend, Open Ministry
Legionnaire, SORPOEE
Legionnaire, Cabal of Cabbage(tm)
Member, Satanic Temple
Member, Secular Student Alliance
Citizen, Aerican Empire

Answer our survey for a chance* to win one free miracle of your choice!

altered

Quote from: ReverendJesus on January 20, 2021, 09:41:58 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 20, 2021, 02:25:24 PM

At this point I'm happy he didn't just shit on the Resolute Desk on his way out.

I'm not. I'm not attached to not having poop on government furniture, on one hand, and on the other, that might be just enough to get the creatures that enabled him to want to stomp on him instead, which we sure could use.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Pergamos

So he's not the president any longer, time to unsticky the thread?