News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

Welcome to Discordia

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, November 23, 2016, 03:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 01, 2016, 12:39:49 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 30, 2016, 11:23:47 PM
I'd just like to take a moment to point out that no matter how much unfunny eric has whined about me not accepting his vague blanket apology to the board, he never actually apologized to me.

I mean, since we're all really the same person, that's probably only a technicality though.

Noticed RP disappeared again. Pattern confirmed. Even if it's actually a different guy it's been almost impossible to tell them apart by methodology.

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: chinagreenelvis on December 01, 2016, 01:05:35 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 01, 2016, 12:39:49 AM
I'd just like to take a moment to point out that no matter how much unfunny eric has whined about me not accepting his vague blanket apology to the board, he never actually apologized to me.

I mean, since we're all really the same person, that's probably only a technicality though.

Noticed RP disappeared again. Pattern confirmed. Even if it's actually a different guy it's been almost impossible to tell them apart by methodology.

:tinfoilhat::hi5::transmet:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2016, 12:41:22 AM
Quote from: chinagreenelvis on December 01, 2016, 12:32:04 AM
he never actually apologized to me.

After Freeky's comment, this is the best irony all year.

Fuck you, Roger.

When everything you have to say is an insult directed at me, then yeah - it is about me.

The only irony, you absolute mongoloid, is that the lot of you made it that way. I didn't come here to talk about myself or to fend off personal attacks or speculation that I might actually be another forum member that you didn't like. The only things I had to say about myself I said in my introductions thread post and I was fucking criticized for it. And then I was criticized for removing it. I'm pretty sure I'd have been criticized if I'd never made one in the first place.

Are you seeing the fucking pattern yet, you complete and utter dipshit?

I came here to talk about information and disinformation, and how the topic potentially relates to the poor behavior and forgiveness-dynamics of ideologically-inflexible groups. Stuff I figured other Discordians would be interested in and open-minded about. (PLOT TWIST: the forum is an affirmation of my observations rather than a place capable of discussing them.)

You turned this into a constant series of attacks about what kind of person I am. In fact, you've all been so concerned with me that I'm starting to wonder why. I gave you all the information you could possibly want on who I am, and you've done nothing but try to figure out ways to use that information against me. (Unsuccessfully, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been entertaining watching you make the effort.) When I'm fed up enough to return the favor, you retreat until you're in the company of the hive. You've already learned not to attack me on your own.

You've completely bought into the Eristic Illusion and you'll do and say anything to protect it, even if it makes you look like a fool. And it often does.

I really want to give you the benefit of the doubt that you can't possibly be this fucking stupid, but the more ignorance that dribbles out of your nostrils and onto your keyboards, the more I get it. You're just smart enough to understand what the Dunning-Kruger effect is but too retarded to realize that you're on the bottom half of it.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Junkenstein

You still seem to be upset.

How's that working out for you? Good?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 01, 2016, 02:17:55 AM
You still seem to be upset.

How's that working out for you? Good?

I think he thinks he's Obama now.

:dream:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Salty

Quote from: chinagreenelvis on December 01, 2016, 01:53:46 AM

Fuck you, Roger.

When everything you have to say is an insult directed at me, then yeah - it is about me.

The only irony, you absolute mongoloid, is that the lot of you made it that way. I didn't come here to talk about myself or to fend off personal attacks or speculation that I might actually be another forum member that you didn't like. The only things I had to say about myself I said in my introductions thread post and I was fucking criticized for it. And then I was criticized for removing it. I'm pretty sure I'd have been criticized if I'd never made one in the first place.

I came here to talk about information and disinformation, and how the topic potentially relates to the poor behavior and forgiveness-dynamics of ideologically-inflexible groups. Stuff I figured other Discordians would be interested in and open-minded about. (PLOT TWIST: the forum is an affirmation of my observations rather than a place capable of discussing them.)

You turned this into a constant series of attacks about what kind of person I am. In fact, you've all been so concerned with me that I'm starting to wonder why. I gave you all the information you could possibly want on who I am, and you've done nothing but try to figure out ways to use that information against me. (Unsuccessfully, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been entertaining watching you make the effort.) When I'm fed up enough to return the favor, you retreat until you're in the company of the hive. You've already learned not to attack me on your own.

You've completely bought into the Eristic Illusion and you'll do and say anything to protect it, even if it makes you look like a fool. And it often does.

I really want to give you the benefit of the doubt that you can't possibly be this fucking stupid, but the more ignorance that dribbles out of your nostrils and onto your keyboards, the more I get it. You're just smart enough to understand what the Dunning-Kruger effect is but too retarded to realize that you're on the bottom half of it.

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Wizard Joseph

Newsfeed

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

We're at "1 man 1 jar" level of upset now. It would be comical if I wasn't increasingly sure he's had his humor gland surgically removed. A bag of skittles says it was replaced with a bag of skittles shit.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: chinagreenelvis on December 01, 2016, 01:53:46 AM

Fuck you, Roger.

:butthurt:

This is the reason I keep coming to the cooling corpse of PD.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 01, 2016, 02:27:48 AM

Newsfeed

I'm torn between that and "I'm sorry I made an account here but I can't seem to leave."

Junkenstein

I'm just shocked that in all those words Rogers true heritage hasn't even been mentioned once.

It's just fucking lazy.

The Good Reverend Roger

I have had a bad day.  And a bad year.

So getting a proper raged-out fuck you, Roger comes as a welcome diversion.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 01, 2016, 02:33:16 AM
I'm just shocked that in all those words Rogers true heritage hasn't even been mentioned once.

It's just fucking lazy.

It's true.  I am Mexico.