So let me see if I have this right, in summary:
we're hypocrites or move goal posts
we hurt your feelings
we want you to be nice, but we will not be nice
We say butthurt a lot
we are an echochamber, we require you to continue echoing
we use argument ad populum, and mock you when you point it out
we say that if you apologise that we will accept that and then we dont
we want you to debase yourself to demonstrate your humanity, we want you to grovel
When we imitate the pigeon comic, we do so in the style of a child arguing
We're dumbshit
we set up juvenile logic traps to catch you out
we dont tolerate different opinions
we like drunk girls, or at least girls you say are drunk
we compliment you, then you leave

We are the cancer that's killing Discordianism.   :cry:

Where did that one come from? Bit rapey there.

Are you sure its nothing to do with your terminal case of dullness?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Salty

N.B. The appropriate use of Comic Sans.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Faust

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 30, 2016, 04:29:22 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 30, 2016, 02:56:33 PM
Quote from: Faust on November 30, 2016, 01:51:48 PM
So let me see if I have this right, in summary:
we're hypocrites or move goal posts
we hurt your feelings
we want you to be nice, but we will not be nice
We say butthurt a lot
we are an echochamber, we require you to continue echoing
we use argument ad populum, and mock you when you point it out
we say that if you apologise that we will accept that and then we dont
we want you to debase yourself to demonstrate your humanity, we want you to grovel
When we imitate the pigeon comic, we do so in the style of a child arguing
We're dumbshit
we set up juvenile logic traps to catch you out
we dont tolerate different opinions
we like drunk girls, or at least girls you say are drunk
we compliment you, then you leave

We are the cancer that's killing Discordianism.   :cry:

Where did that one come from? Bit rapey there.

Are you sure its nothing to do with your terminal case of dullness?

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,37961.msg1402336.html#msg1402336

He's talking about Goddess Eris,  I found it weird for him to put it like that, even if he is comparing his experience as a new member to hers. It creeped me out.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

Ah, got you. Wonderful lack of self awareness there too. "This person acted in a different way to me and has been treated differently".

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 30, 2016, 05:42:44 PM
Ah, got you. Wonderful lack of self awareness there too. "This person acted in a different way to me and has been treated differently".

Yeah, pretty much. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

Totally not a misogynist tho.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Wizard Joseph

Faust.... that pigeon needs a black crown of soil, souls, and iron. Otherwise perfect!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Faust

We can both wait for death together
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'd just like to take a moment to point out that no matter how much unfunny eric has whined about me not accepting his vague blanket apology to the board, he never actually apologized to me.

I mean, since we're all really the same person, that's probably only a technicality though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 30, 2016, 11:23:47 PM
I'd just like to take a moment to point out that no matter how much unfunny eric has whined about me not accepting his vague blanket apology to the board, he never actually apologized to me.

I mean, since we're all really the same person, that's probably only a technicality though.

Noticed RP disappeared again. Pattern confirmed. Even if it's actually a different guy it's been almost impossible to tell them apart by methodology.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl