PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Welcome to Discordia

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, November 23, 2016, 03:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pergamos

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 01, 2016, 10:39:15 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on December 01, 2016, 10:35:06 PM
Because correctly calling a coin toss is equal to infallibility.

I never said infallability, its just its ironic that someone who was completely deluded about the election is calling someone who was right delusional. And its a coin toss now? Trump won by a landslide, meanwhile most of you were absolutely dead certain that he was going to get destroyed. Up to the day of the election you were all insisting that Trump didnt even have a chance.

He lost the popular vote, that is definitely not winning by a landslide.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Pergamos on December 01, 2016, 10:50:21 PM

I never said infallability, its just its ironic that someone who was completely deluded about the election is calling someone who was right delusional. And its a coin toss now? Trump won by a landslide, meanwhile most of you were absolutely dead certain that he was going to get destroyed. Up to the day of the election you were all insisting that Trump didnt even have a chance.

And he won the Electoral Vote 306 to 232. You know, the one that actually decides who wins.

Pergamos

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 01, 2016, 11:14:32 PM

And he won the Electoral Vote 306 to 232. You know, the one that actually decides who wins.

Yep, also not a landslide.  He won by an extremely thin margin and lost the popular vote.   

Quote from: Pergamos on December 01, 2016, 11:44:44 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 01, 2016, 11:14:32 PM

Yep, also not a landslide.  He won by an extremely thin margin and lost the popular vote.

Ok you have successfully split that hair. Point still stands. You were all wrong about Trump. Despite being completely wrong none of you are any less smug. Have you ever stopped and thought about why you failed to see Trump coming?

Junkenstein

...Because we live in hope that people aren't that damn stupid?

Also worth noting, at least a few people here called it right and early. I suppose we'll just ignore that to suit your narrative.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 01, 2016, 11:53:04 PM
...Because we live in hope that people aren't that damn stupid?

So theyre stupid for choosing the person who killed the TPP over the person who wanted "free trade and open borders"?

Also worth noting, at least a few people here called it right and early. I suppose we'll just ignore that to suit your narrative.

Not the people I am talking to right now. Also one of those few people was me.

Junkenstein

Sigh.

Keep telling yourself it was about trade deals. It's easier than facing reality I guess.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 02, 2016, 12:09:04 AM
Sigh.

Keep telling yourself it was about trade deals. It's easier than facing reality I guess.

So trade had absolutely nothing to do with it? Clintons support of the TPP and NAFTA was just trivia? Again, please oh person who was completely ignorant of Trumps victory explain to me how his voters ACTUALLY think.

And keep completely ignoring the economy brahs! Totally isnt a thing that people vote for at all!

MMIX

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 01, 2016, 11:48:36 PM
[snip] Point still stands. You were all wrong about Trump. Despite being completely wrong none of you are any less smug. Have you ever stopped and thought about why you failed to see Trump coming?

NB This post is in the wrong thread. It should be in the thread entitled

QuoteCalling it now: Dems snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016.

oh, wait, . . . yeah a thread which has been running since August 04, 2015. So, did a majority of the folks around here want there to be a Democrat victory - yes, that's probably true. But you are going so much further than that and claiming that there was spell cast across the forum which blinded everyone from assessing the progress of the electoral process realistically. Calling bullshit on that one. The sad thing is that around here the ability to face up to Awful Truths is painfully high.
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

MMIX

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Quote from: MMIX on December 02, 2016, 12:17:55 AM
[snip] Point still stands. You were all wrong about Trump. Despite being completely wrong none of you are any less smug. Have you ever stopped and thought about why you failed to see Trump coming?

oh, wait, . . . yeah a thread which has been running since August 04, 2015. So, did a majority of the folks around here want there to be a Democrat victory - yes, that's probably true. But you are going so much further than that and claiming that there was spell cast across the forum which blinded everyone from assessing the progress of the electoral process realistically. Calling bullshit on that one. The sad thing is that around here the ability to face up to Awful Truths is painfully high.

I live in hope that people aren't damn stupid enough to take obvious generalizations at completely face value. Also actually go back and look at the thread. The two people I am talking to right now both were in the "Trump is impossible" camp. Nigel was making posts all the way to the end about how Trump was doomed.

MMIX

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 02, 2016, 12:21:59 AM

I live in hope that people aren't damn stupid enough to take obvious generalizations at completely face value. Also actually go back and look at the thread. The two people I am talking to right now both were in the "Trump is impossible" camp. Nigel was making posts all the way to the end about how Trump was doomed.

Links or it didn't happen. Also this is STILL in the wrong thread

Quote from: MMIX on December 02, 2016, 12:24:00 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 02, 2016, 12:21:59 AM

Links or it didn't happen. Also this is STILL in the wrong thread

No. Im not digging through a massive thread because you dont remember a massive thread that you posted in constantly until just about a month ago.

Pergamos

I didn't think he was going to win because Clinton is very clearly the establishment candidate.  This means I was either too cynical about how rigged the system is or not cynical enough and the establishment is done with the lube and is strapping on the big spiked dildo.

Salty

I was definitely wrong and admitted right away, not that that's going to keep idiots like this from coming here and using the same tired broad brush about all of US.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.