News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Squiggles

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, November 27, 2016, 08:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Ziegejunge on December 02, 2016, 05:55:12 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 02, 2016, 12:29:26 AM

Soo something like "siggy-YUN-ga(gie)"?

Probably closer to "tsee-guh-YUN-ga," but my German is anything but authentic. "Toe-MAY-toe," "Toe-MAH-toe" and all that.

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 02, 2016, 12:29:26 AM

Caprine? Wuzzat?

cap·rine
ˈkaprīn/
adjective
of, relating to, or resembling goats.

So... goat-speak

Name derived from Capricorn... neat idea.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

I think I'm starting to get this.

Cram - lesser spotted bastard in charge of unpleasant mysteries related to bowels.

Ech - fanatical chef who pioneered soylent green recipes as an economic and high protein diet across the third world.

Rp/ignorant Eric - horsefucker and proud of it (I see this as your standard cdc (crudely drawn cock))

Cain - high priest of the cult of FUCK YOU. Recently drafted to deal with brexit by top men. Currently imprisoned in a warehouse explaining what eu legislation actually means to Boris.

Shandor - spends all possible waking time molesting children's toys. More proud about this than he should be.

Trivial - keeper of pictures of unexplainable circumstances and origin. They are provided by an intricate network of sex pests and other degenerates.

Any good?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 03, 2016, 04:21:55 PM
I think I'm starting to get this.

Cram - lesser spotted bastard in charge of unpleasant mysteries related to bowels.

Ech - fanatical chef who pioneered soylent green recipes as an economic and high protein diet across the third world.

Rp/ignorant Eric - horsefucker and proud of it (I see this as your standard cdc (crudely drawn cock))

Cain - high priest of the cult of FUCK YOU. Recently drafted to deal with brexit by top men. Currently imprisoned in a warehouse explaining what eu legislation actually means to Boris.

Shandor - spends all possible waking time molesting children's toys. More proud about this than he should be.

Trivial - keeper of pictures of unexplainable circumstances and origin. They are provided by an intricate network of sex pests and other degenerates.

Any good?

Very much in the right theme! One of the issues I run into with these is the very limited vocabulary I'm playing with (only a couple dozen symbols to mash together) and if I make up new things I have to figure out how to remember them. Today is a cleaning day, but tomorrow I'm going to be on creative stuff. If anyone has something for Ziegejunge besides "goatfucker" I'd appreciate it (no offense, Ziegejunge, we don't seem to interact much and I haven't got a good mental image of you yet).

ALSO, I need to tidy yours up Junky but if you're cool I'll post it when I get a sec. Pent's is finally looking better, too.

Junkenstein

Sure, I can't see any reason why not. Unless it's just a cdc in which case I'd encourage you to send it to my local MP.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Ziegejunge

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 04, 2016, 06:59:04 PM
If anyone has something for Ziegejunge besides "goatfucker" I'd appreciate it (no offense, Ziegejunge, we don't seem to interact much and I haven't got a good mental image of you yet).

No offense taken! At the risk of outing myself, I share my first and last name with a British fellow who was indeed actually arrested for goatfucking. That layer of goat-related synchronicity is giggle-worthy to say the least. Hail Discordia, etc.!

No pressure and no rush! I'd rather you take your time with my squiggle and create it once the time is right and you feel you know me a bit better. I'm still relatively new here, and quiet to boot. I also tend to believe good things come to those who wait, and I like to think I know how to exercise patience when warranted.

In the meantime, keep up the excellent artistic expressions! I enjoy seeing your work!