News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Generic split from AI/political threads

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, November 28, 2016, 03:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

If you're going to split posts any time someone merely offers an alternative point of view, then you may as well actively delete them.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 28, 2016, 02:37:55 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 28, 2016, 11:01:51 AM
Standing request, can this and further posts from this tool get split elsewhere? I'd rather not shit up this thread with nonsense, he's already got enough of them on the go for that.

And as I'm apparently off ignore, hey guy, fuck you and fuck off.

Done.

Wow. Insular as fuck.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Junkenstein

Quote from: chinagreenelvis on November 28, 2016, 10:01:47 PM
Standing request, can this and further posts from this tool get split elsewhere? I'd rather not shit up this thread with nonsense, he's already got enough of them on the go for that.

Done.

Wow. Insular as fuck.

Nope, you've just got nothing to contribute. Go cry elsewhere. 

And again please.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Junkenstein

You seem upset at being ignored. What a shame.

Once again please.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

You seem more upset that I attempted to participate.

Again, please.
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Junkenstein

You have nothing to contribute. When this changes, I'll let you know. As it is, you're just actively shitting up the thread.

So, you know, do fuck off.

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 28, 2016, 10:50:11 PM
As it is, you're just actively shitting up the thread.

I am now, but I wasn't before.

You have nothing to contribute. When this changes, I'll let you know.

No, you won't, because you're still pissed that I put you on ignore for actively shitting up my threads.

Insular hypocrite.
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Junkenstein

Yes, you were. You're just too stupidities notice it. I'd return the favour by shitting up your threads but you're doing a fine job of that yourself.

And not wanting to read your dross is not hypocritical, just effective time management.

Junkenstein

I'll let someone else point out the irony of you referring to anyone as insular when your opening gambit was to block half the board.

I'm out again. I can't tell if it's a mental issue or just a case of terminal dullness.

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 28, 2016, 11:18:18 PM
Yes, you were. You're just too stupidities notice it. I'd return the favour by shitting up your threads but you're doing a fine job of that yourself.

I assume this was meant to be a clever insult of some kind. It's blithely ignorant of what actually took place in those threads. The only mistake I ever made was to directly respond to the name-calling and intellectual dishonesty of those who only became involved in order to hurl shit at me.

And not wanting to read your dross is not hypocritical, just effective time management.

Asking for it to be split off simply because you don't agree or don't appreciate what's being said is childish and insular. That any moderator would oblige you speaks volumes about how poorly-managed this forum is.

The fact that you joined in the flaming and the nonsense in my threads and immediately accused me of attempting to do the same to yours is what's hypocritical.

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 28, 2016, 11:21:02 PM
I'll let someone else point out the irony of you referring to anyone as insular when your opening gambit was to block half the board.

I don't think you understand what the word "insular" means. To be insular is to eliminate disagreeable opinions. What I did was to personally ignore trolls. There's a world of difference, on both accounts.

And unless you missed it, I cleared out that list because I believe in giving second chances. You, obviously, do not.
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Junkenstein

QuoteYou, obviously, do not.

I used to, turns out it's a horrible waste of time.

Thanks again for confirming that.

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 28, 2016, 11:36:30 PM
I used to, turns out it's a horrible waste of time.

I'm starting to wonder if attempting to communicate with anyone in this forum is a waste of time. When you disagree, you resort to poor arguments. When your arguments get dismantled, you resort to name-calling. When you get name-called in return, you declare victory. Why do you think I chose the Chess Pigeon as a symbol?

Thanks again for confirming that.

Sri Syadasti.
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Junkenstein

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: chinagreenelvis on November 28, 2016, 10:01:47 PM

Done.

Wow. Insular as fuck.

You don't seem to realize how people work.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.