News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

Generic split from AI/political threads

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, November 28, 2016, 03:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 29, 2016, 09:46:55 PM
They never do.  They kick in the door, hollering out how we are supposed to be REALLY REAL DISCORDIANS, and then they get all butthurt when we laugh at them and then they never, ever shut up again.

I never said you weren't real Discordians. I said that you're poor Discordians.

In fact, the only thing you're doing right is to give Discordianism a bad name.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: chinagreenelvis on November 29, 2016, 10:10:49 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 29, 2016, 09:46:55 PM
They never do.  They kick in the door, hollering out how we are supposed to be REALLY REAL DISCORDIANS, and then they get all butthurt when we laugh at them and then they never, ever shut up again.

I never said you weren't real Discordians. I said that you're poor Discordians.

In fact, the only thing you're doing right is to give Discordianism a bad name.

Your opinion has been evaluated and given the consideration it merits.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: chinagreenelvis on November 29, 2016, 10:33:32 PM

It's just that it doesn't merit much.

You seem to be unable to understand the way this place functions, so you allow your butthurt to do your thinking for you.  Let me know how that works out.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 30, 2016, 12:37:08 AM
You seem to be unable to understand the way this place functions

I understand the way this place functions. It runs on posts soaked in chloroform.
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: chinagreenelvis on November 30, 2016, 12:46:36 AM

I understand the way this place functions. It runs on posts soaked in chloroform.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

The Good Reverend Roger

So there's no use trying to explain it to you.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 30, 2016, 01:01:49 AM

If you wanted to, you'd have done it already. I doubt very much, however, that how you think things work - or should work - is at all how they actually work.

Besides, the damage has already been done, hasn't it? What's more, I'm not really very concerned about trying to impress any of you, since most of you have failed to impress me.

Who is testing who?
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: chinagreenelvis on November 30, 2016, 01:44:23 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 30, 2016, 01:01:49 AM

If you wanted to, you'd have done it already. I doubt very much, however, that how you think things work - or should work - is at all how they actually work.

Besides, the damage has already been done, hasn't it? What's more, I'm not really very concerned about trying to impress any of you, since most of you have failed to impress me.

Who is testing who?

whatever, dude.  You're boring. 

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

~ Abrahaham Lincololn

LMNO

Quote from: chinagreenelvis on November 30, 2016, 12:46:36 AM

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Sung Low on December 13, 2016, 03:11:42 PM
The stuff that was clogging up the sink on Ron never getting his 'Converted a Discordian forum' merit badge.

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 13, 2016, 06:18:54 AMWOW SON,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

U BUT ANGREY I hav neer seen sum1 so pooper peeved u ned to tak chilpil and stop raping your ownasswit with husband you are the gayest fgt in fgtopia, no u r the mayor lol u troled so fukin hard u wan sum ice for the ASSBURN? U cry tears of blud and cum ur mom's penis out your angry butthole gb2 pussybaby land where u git own3d by dick "omg i love sukin dicks and crying to link park"-You ur butt is evaporating cum bcuz it is steaming wit angr SUMBUDY IS ANALLY ANGUISHED its lik u r seeding wit raeg

Also I dont need to convert discordians to anything. The Alt-Right already has a large amount of Discordians.

Sung Low

The d key has chosen to absent itself