News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Generic split from AI/political threads

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, November 28, 2016, 03:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Please Split for 46/7 into the dump.

Nothing personal sung low, its just hard to keep track of the book as it is. It'll also add to the rp butthurt pile.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Sung Low

No worries. The less of that crap the better.
The d key has chosen to absent itself

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

interesting that arming and aiding Al Qaeda isnt considered having a spine too, Id call that a downright ballsy move.

Junkenstein

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 16, 2016, 01:19:35 AM
Theres also this, which no one is talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AisvBNXPdG8

Because it's the same tedious bullshit you keep throwing up?

1 - "Russia Insider"

2- Let's look at some of their other sterling content, ignoring the video (as we're clearly doing here)
Such gems as

"Important. Please share!!"
- Mounting Evidence: Does Hillary Have Parkinson's?
- BUSTED: German ZDF TV pays Russian drunk to act as a "Russian mercenary" in their Putin documentary
- SHOCKING: Ukrainian inquisition against the Orthodox Christians by Kiev regime in Ukraine
-Putin: US / NATO is irreversibly pushing the world towards nuclear war
-Putin crushes CNN smartass Fareed Zakaria on Donald Trump and US elections
- Russia Insider Editor Awarded Major Russian Journalism Prize - The Oles Buzina ( :lulz: :lulz: :horrormirth:)
- WHOA: Obama praises Putin for engineering a remarkable climb in Russia's strength in only 2 years!

Or how about some of their most popular?
- FUNNY: ISIS attempts to shoot down Russian jet and see what happens... (This is sad and embarrasing. Particularly if you recognise the footage)

Fuck it, I don't need to go on any further. You either get that whoever is operating this is so firmly up putin's arse that their official job title is "Buttplug" or you're just being wilfully fucking stupid.

Hey Roger, Remember when Propaganda was subtle?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 16, 2016, 01:35:05 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 16, 2016, 01:19:35 AM
Theres also this, which no one is talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AisvBNXPdG8

Because it's the same tedious bullshit you keep throwing up?

1 - "Russia Insider"

2- Let's look at some of their other sterling content, ignoring the video (as we're clearly doing here)
Such gems as

"Important. Please share!!"
- Mounting Evidence: Does Hillary Have Parkinson's?
- BUSTED: German ZDF TV pays Russian drunk to act as a "Russian mercenary" in their Putin documentary
- SHOCKING: Ukrainian inquisition against the Orthodox Christians by Kiev regime in Ukraine
-Putin: US / NATO is irreversibly pushing the world towards nuclear war
-Putin crushes CNN smartass Fareed Zakaria on Donald Trump and US elections
- Russia Insider Editor Awarded Major Russian Journalism Prize - The Oles Buzina ( :lulz: :lulz: :horrormirth:)
- WHOA: Obama praises Putin for engineering a remarkable climb in Russia's strength in only 2 years!

Or how about some of their most popular?
- FUNNY: ISIS attempts to shoot down Russian jet and see what happens... (This is sad and embarrasing. Particularly if you recognise the footage)

Fuck it, I don't need to go on any further. You either get that whoever is operating this is so firmly up putin's arse that their official job title is "Buttplug" or you're just being wilfully fucking stupid.

Hey Roger, Remember when Propaganda was subtle?

So is the Norwegian journalist asking the question a plant? Is the whole Press Conference just a sound stage? They didnt make this video they just Tivoed it on CSPAN2 and uploaded it to youtube.

Heres the same video hosted by a different account:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1VNQGsiP8M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heEHmXTmLlE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebE3GJfGhfA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uap0GwBYdBA

Like, I know you guys are obsessed with appealing to authority, but I didnt know that it was to such an extent that a bad source uploading a video they had no part in making corrupts it and makes all points within null and void.

Junkenstein

"Hi, My shitty biased source got called out again and instead of using a non shitty biased source I bring you quality content from:

-TyrannyUnmasked
- Ahmadis TV
-Secundus Silent
-GeorgeGreekTrucker

I'd throw some video titles up but I bet you can guess the type or title easily by now.
who are all equally as biased and shitty as can be easily observed by their trash video titles. But Seriously, this one clip EXPOSES EVERYTHING MAN".
OR
Quoteyou're just being wilfully fucking stupid.

Or alternatively, tell us what amazing thing these idiots are seeing that we're missing. Western media bad somehow? Putin supercool guy? Brown people evil terrorists? What astonishing insight will greet us next? What crazy revelation does this video hold for the world? Is there a good reason why no-ones talking about it? Apart from youtube sages of course.

And seriously, why do you ALWAYS pick such shitty sources? You should be embarrassed. I would be if every place I got my information from was run by this level of drooling cretin. It makes you look kind of ill informed and stupidly misguided.

Junkenstein

Oh, and make it good:

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/authors/eva-bartlett/

No Russian shills here at all.

http://www.snopes.com/syrian-war-victims-are-being-recycled-and-al-quds-hospital-was-never-bombed/

None

QuoteThe idea that victims of mass tragedies are "recycled" is a common theme among conspiracy theorists, but there are international reports and footage of the Al Quds Hospital attac

At all.

Have you considered bookmarking Snopes? It's kind of helpful and might stop you shitting the bed quite as often as you do.

Edit to add:
QuoteBartlett's claim that the child victim Aya, is "recycled" is the same type of charge levied by conspiracy theorists at parents of children who were killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary school massacre. It is a claim also promoted by David Icke, who is best known for believing the world is controlled by Martian lizard people.

The fools, Roger can tell you where the Reptoids are really from.

Youll notice that Snopes article, a lot like their article on Pizzagate, didnt actually address the main point of what she was saying. I am in fact willing to accept that entire Snopes article is correct. But it doesnt change the fact that there are no on the ground sources in Syria.

Since were playing the appeal to authority game. War Nerd explains it pretty well:

Junkenstein

Quotehttps://www.rt.com/op-edge/authors/eva-bartlett/

No Russian shills here at all.

Try harder. The source is tainted beyond belief.

Reminder, requesting ACCURATE FACTS is not an appeal to authority. It's a request for reliable information. This is not a difficult concept. Do you need help understanding this?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 16, 2016, 02:36:00 AM
a lot like their article on Pizzagate,

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

Quotehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38299172

QuoteOn Tuesday, BBC News published "final goodbyes" from some of those in rebel-held east Aleppo, who used social media to get their messages out.
Since then some of them have been able to provide further updates, despite their worst fears, even as the situation for those in the besieged territory remains unclear.

No Sources there.

QuoteLina, an activist tweeting from the city, made this desperate plea
Not a source

QuoteUpdate 14 December: Lina Shamy tweeted on Tuesday and Wednesday after the ceasefire was broken. She wrote of "intense shelling" and "the genocide still ongoing".

Seriously, not a source.

Quotewaking up on Tuesday morning, still alive, Monther Etaky writes: "I still here [sic], facing the genocide with my special friends without any comments from the world."
But the threat of imminent death is still here. "I hope I could broadcast our live death to you," he says bitterly.

Not a source.

Quote"It's hell", says a tweet by the White Helmets - a Syrian volunteer group which has been working in East Aleppo - in a harrowing message from late on Monday.
"All streets & destroyed buildings are full with dead bodies".

Clearly biased and can't possibly be a source.

Etc. Etc. E. Fucking. tc.

For those who aren't terminally stupid, notice the theme? "There are no sources. No one can name a source". Because we haven't been bothered to even try a simple check on google so we'll insist it's true. Here, let's get a loudmouth shill from RT to spew it to provide a slight cover of legitimacy. We'll run it through the finest bullshit newsdesks and make actual journalists die a little more inside as we do so. Oh, yeah, people are getting killed and all kinds of fucked over but who gives a fuck about that? There are no sources that prove this.

Have you considered using your fucking brain at all?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 16, 2016, 03:06:06 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 16, 2016, 02:36:00 AM

Yeah. The one that didnt actually address any of the creepy shit in the emails.