News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

I don't know if I should buy these eggs.

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, April 28, 2016, 12:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Not sure about the fried egg approach.  The text is bang on, though.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 12, 2018, 12:04:35 AM

Yeah, I'm not sure either. I might try a version with them less opaque and see if that helps, but they may just have to go.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 12, 2018, 12:38:45 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 12, 2018, 12:04:35 AM

Yeah, I'm not sure either. I might try a version with them less opaque and see if that helps, but they may just have to go.

Maybe an open egg carton, with each compartment containing square-jawed passengers.  Or maybe each compartment has something either really nice or really awful in it.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Having a Cornwall moment:

Humans are eggs for maggots.  When we're done at an average shelf life of 76 years, we're an omelet that more or less cooks itself.  Like a "hundred year egg" for the ancient Chinese Emperors.
Molon Lube

Pergamos

eggs in the shell would be simple, and I think better than the fried eggs.