News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

ERIS'SSSSSSS THREAD

Started by Goddess Eris, November 29, 2016, 01:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goddess Eris

Nigel that is because you are a true adherent!!  :bsex: :bsex: :bsex: :bsex:

Joseph......... sure, fetch me some microwaved lunch1!?

Ziegejunge, I gave those to you for a good reason!!! Turn them into currency and turn that currency into the vices of your choice baby!!!!!!!!!!! or not!!!!!!! do wahtever you want really!!!  I know what I'll be doing....  :fap:

Trivial, somehow I ended up with nine pages of fax??? But every page just reads "EIGENSTATES REPROBATES AND APPLE CRATES". This is probably my fault somehow

Goddess Eris

also you guys chinagreenelvis sent me a PM reading only "lol", so somebody better quality up this message board before I throw down some kallisti quickfast!!!!!!!!!

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Goddess Eris

Well this went exactly where I expected it to, so I'm going to declare the thread closed pending an event worthy of re-opening it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goddess Eris

i luv you guyssss

ITS OPEN AGAIN

just wanted to say ur da bESSSST ur all DA BESSSSSTTTTT in the world of stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Goddess Eris

EK WAFFLR

Dere Eras can yuo pliz teach everyone to even?
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Goddess Eris

Unfortunately, Half-Seeing Waffle, due to time matrices and the hard modern living I do in this body...

I can't

Meunster

Deer eris can u make cops not check my paper bag? Tanks.

Sent from my Windows 10 using Tapatalk
Poe's law ;)

Goddess Eris

Meunster, the answer was inside yourself the whole time... strong cheese

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dear Eris,

How can I motivate myself this evening? I am coming down with a cold but I have 44 assignments to grade.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Eris I'm not asking you for anything. Just want you to know that the fact that you're here @PD is a bit terrifying because for some reason when I read your replies here my gut tells me you're legitimately Eris, not pretending to be Eris.

That's all I got. I'll get back to spamming other gods and supernal functionaries and hope you have a fine time here in the fleshy realms... while they last anyway.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Goddess Eris

Nigel, set the assignments on fire and leave. Alternatively, set the assignments on fire and then try to grade as many as you can before they turn to ash

Joseph, you always know what to tell a gal

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Goddess Eris on February 13, 2017, 08:40:44 PM

Joseph, you always know what to tell a gal

It's an inherited survival attribute.  8)

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Dear Eris,

Due to some stupid ontological filters my workplace has in effect, I'm able to post to any forum on the board except those that don't exist. That's a pain in the ass. Can you please fire a message off into the void concerning my enthusiasm for that domain name and the possibilities it presents?

Don't worry if that sounds vague...they'll know what I'm getting at!
Back to the fecal matter in the pool