A wise man once said "What was that? I couldn't hear you."

Goddess Eris

NoLeDeMiel, u good homie

expect their reply in the usual way... you'll know what I mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IPunchNazis

hi Eris, do you run the forum?

bugmenоt

Eris. The last time I shouted out your name loud, my beard caught fire. Was there some spiritual meaning behind this or did you just want to remind me you were able to?

the Tart

Quote from: Goddess Eris on December 06, 2016, 01:11:06 AM
Well this went exactly where I expected it to, so I'm going to declare the thread closed pending an event worthy of re-opening it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weltburger
Weltburger
Weltburger
Weltburger
Weltburger

Goddess Eris

HELLO MY CHILDREN

It seems like a good enough time as any to stir up more trouble—what towers are tumbling lately?

Incidentally, I'd like to clear up a common misconception... I wasn't jealous of not being invited to that lame party, because I totally crashed it anyway. They knew they couldn't keep me out! But anyway, these sticks in the mud are "afraid" of "me" when I'm "drunk"... so I snuck a boozed-up apple in the dang thang. It was clearly labelled FOR ME, but then these petty hussies assume it's a contest. Anyway, at that point they'd completely stopped paying attention to the libations table, and I had a nice show on my hands. I'd love to say I planned it, but really, I'm a go-with-the-flow kind of Goddess.

Bruno

Dearest Eris;

Lately I have been having trouble waking up in the morning due to very compelling and pleasant dreams of murdering people.

What do?
Formerly something else...

Cramulus

Hail Eris:

Is it pronounced "eh ris" or "ee ris"?

Signed,

Your Cramulus

Goddess Eris

It's pronounced "Eeeeeer-ricky-ricky-row-ricky-ricky-rih-essssss" and as for that other nutjob... I dunno, go on a killing spree in My name or something? It's not really my vibe but Kek's been getting all that bloodshed lately, maybe there's something to it.

Goddess Eris

Note that at the moment of termination, you ought to shout "THIS IS FOR EEEEEER-RICKY-RICKY-ROW-RICKY-RICKY-RIH-EEEEEEESSSSSS!!!" like, battle cry style. It helps the soul juice get all up ins ya Goddess

Bruno

That's good. I like that.

Also, I was thinking arrow through the head, like the old Steve Martin routine.
Formerly something else...

bpseudopod

Speaking of moments of tension, Eris, can I see your boobs?
I've been trying to incorporate your worship into my life more lately, and since I spend most of my time masturbating, I figure this is a good step.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: bpseudopod on June 08, 2018, 01:04:15 AM
Speaking of moments of tension, Eris, can I see your boobs?
I've been trying to incorporate your worship into my life more lately, and since I spend most of my time masturbating, I figure this is a good step.

:batman:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Sweet Eris
I don't want to see your boobs
I want to meet you in the Darkness
I want to taste and touch your vessel
I want to find your every secret spot
And linger on each in turn
Just long enough to not be boring
Just long enough to please
I want to hear in ecstasy the Voice
That brought kings and beggars to their knees
I want to find your apple brandy bottle
And turn it upside down
And drink it all too deeply
I want to feel your vessel hit the ground
And drag me down completely
And sweetly invoke your sins
One by one begin again and again
I want to leave you wondering
I want your mind well done
And never mind my qualities
And gosh writing this poem was fun
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Goddess Eris on June 07, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
It's pronounced "Eeeeeer-ricky-ricky-row-ricky-ricky-rih-essssss" and as for that other nutjob... I dunno, go on a killing spree in My name or something? It's not really my vibe but Kek's been getting all that bloodshed lately, maybe there's something to it.

Kek waking up is just the beginning. I once had a chat with kukmhet, aka Nyx, while raising the spirits in an old Masonic graveyard around dusk. Kuk doesn't get out much, and the bloodshed in his name will be joined by others all too soon. The neo-mythic era and the fall of the Age of Reason are well on their way now. Magic such as it is never left the world, but new forms are even now coming to the forefront. The ancient and the very new are mixing up like a big old mythological smoothee. That folks are gonna die is sad, but folks die in car wrecks too and nobody stops driving in protest.

Kuk's cult has a bit of humor, but cannot appeal to most folks in the long term. It DOES draw countless idiots into the fold though. Your cult is insightful and funny, and suffers fools only somewhat, and doesn't actively recruit them... or anyone really. You either read it and Get It or you don't. Your body will endure and "Kek" will eventually be down for another nap. He's very old you know.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl