News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

ERIS'SSSSSSS THREAD

Started by Goddess Eris, November 29, 2016, 01:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goddess Eris

You've seen my boobs countless times before

Every time you log into the PD forums.

You guys are my favorite boobs!

Goddess Eris

And don't worry Jojo, I actually have plenty of people dying in my name. Every time someone blames "this chaotic world" for the death of someone while attempting to politicize that death to further their own order and agenda, my nipples get a wee bit hard.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Goddess Eris on June 08, 2018, 07:37:37 PM
And don't worry Jojo, I actually have plenty of people dying in my name. Every time someone blames "this chaotic world" for the death of someone while attempting to politicize that death to further their own order and agenda, my nipples get a wee bit hard.

So you and Kuk kinda get to double dip? Nice. This is part of why I don't worship any deities. Even the ones I like are in it for their blood fix. Even, perhaps especially, HVHY is. I figure that the "gods" need us and not the other way around E-funk. But I am not fool enough to believe that the situation will change to humanity's benefit on a grand scale any time soon. Also... that change is inevitable one day barring our extinction, which would also be the doom of all entities dependent on us.

*PARAGRAPH REDACTED*

I'm going to just stop there.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Goddess Eris

Hey man, I don't NEED bloodsport, I just think it's a good time! I could quit whenever I wanted!

Goddess Eris

The Wizard Joseph

In Santeria it's forbidden to feed the spirits blood in most cases. Red corn syrup is usually the substitute. The reason is that it's like crack. The spirits want more and more, and better quality. You might start with a bit of butcher's blood, then straight up prey animal sacrifice, then predators, eventually human blood, even human sacrifice if you're a straight up Bokor. It's a tough cycle to break because it's POWERFUL. That which you will kill or die for rules you. Fuck being ruled!

I'm not tryna be preachy, just stating the facts Mam. I've got whole unwritten stories about the situation. In my tales Eris is no stranger to the blood, but the REAL fix is ambrosia, of which there is precious little left. With a steady ambrosia supply blood would be... meh. Much of the greater story arc involves an intergalactic traveling "Wizard" trying to figure out how to reproduce it or find a substitute other than blood. Long story, I'll get it written in time.

Also..
Quote from: Goddess Eris on June 09, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

:lulz: :lulz:

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

bpseudopod

Quote from: Goddess Eris on June 09, 2018, 06:27:24 PM
omg fluffy bunnies 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
What's their name?
Do they have a name?
If I scratch a pentagon into the ground, burn something funny-smelling, and call upon their name, can I pet them for a minute?

Goddess Eris

His name is Bocce and his favorite songs are White Rabbit and Bite It, You Scum. I've inherited him from my partner's previous roommate and I love him so much!!

Here he is doing a yawn!

Yes, he can be summoned for petting with a pentagon, but don't mistake it for a pentagram or... well, you don't want to know what happens. Just don't do it.