News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

RP still not getting it

Started by xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed), December 05, 2016, 10:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMIX

Sorry, you lose, because I'm sure I'm not the only person on the forum who actually DID read the wikileaks stuff. And I evaluated the material on its own merits and not through the lens of some feverish wild-eyed anti-Hillary commentator or some right-wing echo chamber just jizzing their pants at their own misreading of the material. If I remember you were pretty hyper when you started crowing about crooked Hillary and her public/private views and that unforgettable moment when you thought she had been caught out in a child prostitution ring. That line of utter bull has resulted in a gun toting dickwad firing his weapon inside a family oriented pizzeria. Score one for American family values.

I was not the only one who tried to counter your hysteria with an alternate view / interpretation but it quickly became obvious that you were immune to any reasoned arguments that were put forward. The majority of your material comes from youtube, so it has most likely already been contaminated by partisan bullshit before you pass it on. Its like the worlds worst game of chinese whispers. Learn to do your own analysis. Seriously. It may not change your politics but it might stop you being such a dick. Sincerely.
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

LMNO

It's also amusing that his current stance is that the majority of the Trump voters were concerned about his trade policy, but he is on record losing his shit at all the conspiracy theories and demonstrably untrue wikileak fantasies and lies that, of course, naturally, no one paid attention to, they were very concerned about international relations and macroeconomics.  Of course.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: LMNO on December 08, 2016, 08:27:05 PM
It's also amusing that his current stance is that the majority of the Trump voters were concerned about his trade policy,

You people are absolutely steadfast in the belief that the economy played no role in the election. I just want to know why. I can think of no election in recent years or perhaps in history where the economy as a factor hasnt been simply assumed as a given. Where did all this economic apathy come from? 

Quotebut he is on record losing his shit at all the conspiracy theories and demonstrably untrue wikileak fantasies and lies that, of course, naturally, no one paid attention to, they were very concerned about international relations and macroeconomics.  Of course.

So you think that the wikileaks were fake? Ive yet to see any of you demonstrate their untrueness. If you can Im all ears.

Quote from: MMIX on December 08, 2016, 08:18:22 PM
Sorry, you lose, because I'm sure I'm not the only person on the forum who actually DID read the wikileaks stuff. And I evaluated the material on its own merits and not through the lens of some feverish wild-eyed anti-Hillary commentator or some right-wing echo chamber just jizzing their pants at their own misreading of the material. If I remember you were pretty hyper when you started crowing about crooked Hillary and her public/private views and that unforgettable moment when you thought she had been caught out in a child prostitution ring. That line of utter bull has resulted in a gun toting dickwad firing his weapon inside a family oriented pizzeria. Score one for American family values.

So you dont think the Clintons have any connections to Epstein? You dont think that Bill Clinton ever rode on Epsteins private jet? You dont think Clinton went out of her way to get someone off of human trafficking charges in Haiti after they kidnapped 33 kids?

I can go back in the thread and dig up the sources for any of these. Of course one of them involves wikileaks which are apparently fake now.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 08, 2016, 04:38:55 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2016, 04:16:19 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 08, 2016, 05:28:36 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2016, 12:54:39 AM

"The end justifies the means."

Heard that joke before.

And yall seem to have no problem telling that joke yourselves. Apparently multiplying foreign wars with massive civilian casualties and economic devastation from free trade are just the price we have to pay for gay marriage. Dont dare vote against those things or youre a bigot! And anyone who claims to care about those things is just a bigot in disguise!

You think Trump is anti-war?

Also... what's your basis for apparently being against gay marriage while getting a spiritual cuck from what you THINK is Kek?

Do you think still think about Jesus while you're getting your African Power fix?

Well? How's the Spirit treating Yah fool?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

MMIX

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 08, 2016, 08:40:14 PM
So you dont think the Clintons have any connections to Epstein? You dont think that Bill Clinton ever rode on Epsteins private jet? You dont think Clinton went out of her way to get someone off of human trafficking charges in Haiti after they kidnapped 33 kids?

I can go back in the thread and dig up the sources for any of these. Of course one of them involves wikileaks which are apparently fake now.

OK just for clarity. I am speaking for myself but I suspect my position isn't too far from what passes for a norm around here:
Yes the Clinton's have connections with Epstein, Bill and Epstein are friends. And yes Bill rode his private jet. Nobody is disputing that. However you are extrapolating from that that they are THEREFORE DEFINITELY and INDISPUTABLY involved in Epstein's child abuse. However only one alleged victim of Bill Clinton on Orgy Island has turned up and it is provable that he was not present in the timeframe of the allegations. Does it look potentially dodgy? yes, and it certainly should be investigated if there is well grounded evidence, but 1[ Bill was not standing for President and 2] This is Billy the Willy Clinton, does it not strike you as odd that there in not one potential victim being touted by the gutter press, nor was even one found by the Trump camp who really scraped the bottom of the barrel using Bill's checkered past to tarnish Hillary's potential future?

and Yes as I have already explained to you in some detail Hillary did go out of her way to get someone off of human trafficking charges in Haiti after they kidnapped 33 kids. Because that was part of her job. Somebody has to protect stupid American religious nuts who think that they know best because Gawd is on their side [Gawd is American you know] and decide that it is a perfectly valid idea to go steal cute little kids from their families by telling them that they are going to be "cared for" without explaining that they are signing away their offspring to be rehomed like litters of sweet puppies with good Christian people in Amurrica. It was Hillary's job; she was the name in the frame, she was the responsible US representative on the spot whose job it was to extricate these idiot Americans from the shit they had gotten themselves into.

And just in case you haven't got the message yet YES I READ THE WIKILEAKS STUFF, ok. It is what it is. It is a bunch of someone's private emails. I read them critically. And let me put this as clearly and as kindly as I can. That is what educated people do. It is nothing special, it is not rocket science or brain surgery but it is what the literate classes do. We spend years in universities and colleges reading. In the UK that is the correct terminology for studying for a degree. For example I read Behavioural Sciences. And we don't just read to memorise what we are given. The educated reader does not passively consume what is given to them. They read, they discuss, they critique, they challenge established wisdom. They write lots of papers in which they compare and contrast competing ideas, and they don't get good marks if they can't give a nuanced view of the things they have read and haven't looked at both sides of an argument. At the end of the process they are able to read, assimilate, and evaluate materials. You could try it. Just try looking at both sides of the argument before you make an evaluation.

PS Wikileaks are not fake but they really don't say what you think they do.
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Pergamos

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 08, 2016, 12:10:20 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 08, 2016, 05:28:36 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 08, 2016, 12:54:39 AM

"The end justifies the means."

Heard that joke before.

And yall seem to have no problem telling that joke yourselves. Apparently multiplying foreign wars with massive civilian casualties and economic devastation from free trade are just the price we have to pay for gay marriage. Dont dare vote against those things or youre a bigot! And anyone who claims to care about those things is just a bigot in disguise!

I know engaging with you is a mistake, but I am really sick of this one. This argument implies belief that Trump is not going to increase foreign wars and civilian casualties, as well as not tanking our economy. Dude is already failing at international politics and he hasn't even been sworn in yet. His plans for the economy will tank what's left of the middle class, line the pockets of the super rich, and make poverty a death sentence. Hillary was not good, but there is not one position where Trump was actually better. Not. One. ON TOP of being an absolutely unprepared buffoon with bad policy ideas where he had policy ideas at all, and ON TOP of being so dangerously unstable that we have to worry about him starting wars at 3am because someone hurt his feelings, he ALSO promotes an agenda of gay bashing, racism, xenophobia, and anti-semitism.

It's not like he's some isolationist anti-war messiah come to save us from Neo-Liberalism. He's a shit sandwich and bigotry is just the chunky bits mixed in.

AND BEFORE YOU HOLLER TPP ONE MORE FUCKING TIME: Hillary backpedaled on it before she was running against Trump, and I was out hollering about it before this election ever happened. Trump didn't kill it, it was already dead. I sincerely hope you and everyone you agree with get AIDS and die.

Trump is better on at least two positions.  He's opposed to NAFTA and he's for leaving weed up to the states.  I voted for Clinton and I recognize that Trump is really awful, but claiming that he is not better than her in any way is false, and leaves your arguements open to attack.

Junkenstein

Better on two positions you say?

So how many issues are there overall?

I'm glad we're still just talking about odd policy positions. The real long term problem I see are the fuckwits he surrounds himself with in the near and mid future. It's not like there's a single cabinet pick announced yet that isn't wildly regressive and ill suited. This does not bode well for future choices.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: MMIX on December 08, 2016, 09:55:26 PM

OK just for clarity. I am speaking for myself but I suspect my position isn't too far from what passes for a norm around here:
Yes the Clinton's have connections with Epstein, Bill and Epstein are friends. And yes Bill rode his private jet. Nobody is disputing that. However you are extrapolating from that that they are THEREFORE DEFINITELY and INDISPUTABLY involved in Epstein's child abuse. However only one alleged victim of Bill Clinton on Orgy Island has turned up and it is provable that he was not present in the timeframe of the allegations. Does it look potentially dodgy? yes, and it certainly should be investigated if there is well grounded evidence, but 1[ Bill was not standing for President and 2] This is Billy the Willy Clinton, does it not strike you as odd that there in not one potential victim being touted by the gutter press, nor was even one found by the Trump camp who really scraped the bottom of the barrel using Bill's checkered past to tarnish Hillary's potential future?

and Yes as I have already explained to you in some detail Hillary did go out of her way to get someone off of human trafficking charges in Haiti after they kidnapped 33 kids. Because that was part of her job. Somebody has to protect stupid American religious nuts who think that they know best because Gawd is on their side [Gawd is American you know] and decide that it is a perfectly valid idea to go steal cute little kids from their families by telling them that they are going to be "cared for" without explaining that they are signing away their offspring to be rehomed like litters of sweet puppies with good Christian people in Amurrica. It was Hillary's job; she was the name in the frame, she was the responsible US representative on the spot whose job it was to extricate these idiot Americans from the shit they had gotten themselves into.

And just in case you haven't got the message yet YES I READ THE WIKILEAKS STUFF, ok. It is what it is. It is a bunch of someone's private emails. I read them critically. And let me put this as clearly and as kindly as I can. That is what educated people do. It is nothing special, it is not rocket science or brain surgery but it is what the literate classes do. We spend years in universities and colleges reading. In the UK that is the correct terminology for studying for a degree. For example I read Behavioural Sciences. And we don't just read to memorise what we are given. The educated reader does not passively consume what is given to them. They read, they discuss, they critique, they challenge established wisdom. They write lots of papers in which they compare and contrast competing ideas, and they don't get good marks if they can't give a nuanced view of the things they have read and haven't looked at both sides of an argument. At the end of the process they are able to read, assimilate, and evaluate materials. You could try it. Just try looking at both sides of the argument before you make an evaluation.

PS Wikileaks are not fake but they really don't say what you think they do.

Pssssshhhhhht read both sides? That's like, extra reading, brah.

And like, who needs to actually read Wikileaks' leaked information when you can just read about it on Zerohedge?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

MMIX

Quote from: Pergamos on December 08, 2016, 11:00:21 PM
Trump is better on at least two positions.  He's opposed to NAFTA and he's for leaving weed up to the states.  I voted for Clinton and I recognize that Trump is really awful, but claiming that he is not better than her in any way is false,  and leaves your arguements open to attack Nitpicking.
fixed that for you

NAFTA is a hugely complex area which has serious pros and cons but which isn't going to be improved by Trump's cackhanded bloviating; and weed??? WEED!!! get a fucking grip while you still can. We are all looking damnation full in the face and you are seriously bothered about whether the Armageddon Kid has a good policy on weed?   
also there is only one 'e' in argument [/nitpicking]

Quote from: MMIX on December 08, 2016, 09:55:26 PM

[/quote]
Bill and Epstein predates Trumps campaign. If riding the lolita express along with accusations by victims of Bill being on his private island and assulting them(from 2014) later being collaborated by flight plans proving Bill rode to the Island dont count for anything, well shit I just dont know. Maybe some day well have 1080p video tape of Clinton and Epstein raping a teen girl and then youll be satisfied. If this was anyone else, who wasnt sainted, and the accusations werent repeated by THOSE PEOPLE you would all be jumping on them. You would all be going out of your way to signal that you believed the victims and that they werent the ones on trial.

And you just completely ignored the connections these missionaries had to human trafficking that I linked. And if you had actually read the wikileaks stuff as you just spent a paragraph explaining, you would know that Clinton had ties to this organization predating the Haitian kidnapping case.

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 09, 2016, 01:06:55 AM

And like, who needs to actually read Wikileaks' leaked information when you can just read about it on Zerohedge?

We have reached peak liberalism. Someone who didnt read wikileaks during the election getting high and mighty because the people who actually cared about wikileaks didnt read wikileaks. Also love the dig at ZeroHedge, a blog that accurately called the Election for Trump.

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 08, 2016, 09:02:41 PM

Its not my job to educate you.

Quote from: MMIX on December 09, 2016, 01:33:21 AM
NAFTA is a hugely complex area which has serious pros and cons but which isn't going to be improved by Trump's cackhanded bloviating;

Pros and Cons I have already outlined. Pros: Rich people get richer and throw scraps to the aspirational 14%. Cons: Poverty. Destruction of Communities. Crystal Meth.

And Trumps hard stance against free trade doesnt count, because he talks too much?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 09, 2016, 02:38:12 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 09, 2016, 01:06:55 AM

We have reached peak liberalism. Someone who didnt read wikileaks during the election getting high and mighty because the people who actually cared about wikileaks didnt read wikileaks. Also love the dig at ZeroHedge, a blog that accurately called the Election for Trump.

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 08, 2016, 09:02:41 PM
Its not my job to educate you. <-  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Quote from: MMIX on December 09, 2016, 01:33:21 AM
NAFTA is a hugely complex area which has serious pros and cons but which isn't going to be improved by Trump's cackhanded bloviating;

Pros and Cons I have already outlined. Pros: Rich people get richer and throw scraps to the aspirational 14%. Cons: Poverty. Destruction of Communities. Crystal Meth.

And Trumps hard stance against free trade doesnt count, because he talks too much?

Soo.... I guess you're just not actually concerned about the remarkable hypocrisy.

I've already educated myself  8). That was just me seeing if you'd choose to dodge again. You did. Twice.

Your spirit is weak
So I tweak and poke
You're not in on the joke
But the subject of it
I see a plump pig
In a dark kuk sauce
Twisting round a spit
Praising the cook's work
Even as the fat runs out
And feeds his smoky doom

At least Nihil is smart enough to keep his trap shut and clean up after himself. You on the other hand are a tool, a fool, truly truly truly vex'd, and devoid of internal context. That is your choices made manifest and a big old black Kuk to pay up to.

The least you could do is admit that you and Abraham's God are through.

Your Brother Nihil may be rather vile, but at least HE's honest and knows how to play both you and the Game quite well, so far as the signs can tell.

Of course your inability to read them is not MY problem.
I just need a bit more popcorn.
:drama1:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 09, 2016, 03:55:31 AM

Soo.... I guess you're just not actually concerned about the remarkable hypocrisy.

I've already educated myself  8). That was just me seeing if you'd choose to dodge again. You did. Twice.

Your spirit is weak
So I tweak and poke
But the subject of it
I see a plump pig
In a dark kuk sauce
Twisting round a spit
Praising the cook's work
Even as the fat runs out
And feeds his smoky doom

At least Nihil is smart enough to keep his trap shut and clean up after himself. You on the other hand are a tool, a fool, truly truly truly vex'd, and devoid of internal context. That is your choices made manifest and a big old black Kuk to pay up to.

Your Brother Nihil may be rather vile, but at least HE's honest and knows how to play both you and the Game quite well, so far as the signs can tell.

Are you ok?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 09, 2016, 03:59:07 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 09, 2016, 03:55:31 AM

Your spirit is weak
So I tweak and poke
But the subject of it
I see a plump pig
In a dark kuk sauce
Twisting round a spit
Praising the cook's work
Even as the fat runs out
And feeds his smoky doom

Are you ok?
:lol:
Peachy.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl