News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

RP still not getting it

Started by xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed), December 05, 2016, 10:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on December 07, 2016, 04:02:17 PM
What's really interesting is his intense desire to be on the winning side, without considering if it's really a good idea to do so.

He expects to use fascism to push ecological concerns.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2016, 04:04:53 PM
What's really interesting is his intense desire to be on the winning side, without considering if it's really a good idea to do so.

He expects his preconceived notions of "demon worship" to conform to reality,  knows exactly dick about shit, and has "dank memez bruh" to guide him.

Magic equivalent of
:internettoughguy:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

"It is a bad idea to win" - Losers (2016)

Why do you find this inherently funny? Like I know it is clearly obvious to all the SMART PEOPLE(tm) out there that this is impossible but explain to me why exactly this is completely impossible.

Also requesting a merger with split from turning purple.

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 07, 2016, 07:02:58 PM

He expects his preconceived notions of "demon worship" to conform to reality,  knows exactly dick about shit, and has "dank memez bruh" to guide him.

Magic equivalent of

Kek isnt a demon Kek is a God. Also please explain all the shit I dont know dick about. Im sure you can, and arent just being intentionally vague to cover up the fact that you dont actually understand what youre talking about. Case in point, name 5 right wing occultists that are currently active. I wont even ask you to name the ones into Kekism which you apparently an expert in. This should be easy for someone who knows so much about this topic.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 07, 2016, 07:48:27 PM
So what exactly are your vague premonitions about kek or some kind of cult controlling the right. Can you PLEASE go into some kind of detail?

No.

At what point did you get the impression that I owe you any sort of explanation?

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 07, 2016, 07:51:31 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 07, 2016, 07:02:58 PM

Magic equivalent of

Kek isnt a demon Kek is a God. Also please explain all the shit I dont know dick about. Im sure you can, and arent just being intentionally vague to cover up the fact that you dont actually understand what youre talking about. Case in point, name 5 right wing occultists that are currently active. I wont even ask you to name the ones into Kekism which you apparently an expert in. This should be easy for someone who knows so much about this topic.

Well I guess you got me
Nothing to see here
Just another guy
Eating popcorn
GRIN'n
:drama1:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: Sung Low on December 06, 2016, 05:05:12 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 06, 2016, 04:22:51 PM
Quote from: Sung Low on December 05, 2016, 10:31:29 PM
Hey Ron!

do you ever just shut your fucking mouth?

He just doesn't get what this thread is about, at all.  :lulz:

The dude worships a fictional frog. And believes in magic. And still expects people to take him seriously. I think he has a fundamental misunderstanding of what this whole forum is about  :lol:

A dying forum for middle aged SMART PEOPLE to talk about how smart they are while the whole world leaves them and their outdated ideologies behind? You know that before I came back I actually tried to get some far-right people to come post here. None of them wanted to waste their time on a site "with an Alexa rank that rivals GeoCities fan pages about 98 Degrees." (actual quote)

As for people taking him seriously Id say you already have. Everytime you guys THINK you have some grand point to make you jump on it instantly, then when youre wrong you immediately drop the argument and start hurling insults and then back out. Of course its because youre too good to engage with my stupid ideas (which you just engaged with). I know your MO. Ive seen you guys spend 100(?) pages arguing with a homeopath. When there is an actual idiot here spouting stupid shit you SMART PEOPLEtm are all over it.

So Im just sitting here waiting for you all to think youve got something SMARTtm to say to me. Then to be wrong. Then comes the insults, the petty mod games(as if thread derails arent a PD tradition) and general butthurt. Tell me again, if Im so wrong, why are you all so anally compromised about me?

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 07, 2016, 08:05:05 PM
So what exactly are your vague premonitions about kek or some kind of cult controlling the right. Can you PLEASE go into some kind of detail?

No.

Its not my job to educate you.

ftfy

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 07, 2016, 08:13:17 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 07, 2016, 08:05:05 PM

No.

Its not my job to educate you.

ftfy

You're adorable
As they say  :lol:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Sung Low

I'm not really politically minded at the moment and never really have been. Nor have I been engaging my brain much over the last few years, so my parsing of this might well be off.

Ron, it seems to me that you would have me align with bigots. If I'm understanding you correctly you do not believe that you yourself are a bigot but that this a disenfranchised section of society that you can manipulate under the guise of solidarity into guiding your country's political system into a terminal state. From this terminal state, your particular form of political ideology will then slowly reveal itself, unrecognized but willingly welcomed by the general populace.

From here it gets a bit muddy for me.

It seems to me that this would just let in a more insidious form of bigotry, whatever you feel your intentions for the betterment of your nation might be.
The d key has chosen to absent itself

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sung Low on December 08, 2016, 12:35:31 AM
I'm not really politically minded at the moment and never really have been. Nor have I been engaging my brain much over the last few years, so my parsing of this might well be off.

Ron, it seems to me that you would have me align with bigots. If I'm understanding you correctly you do not believe that you yourself are a bigot but that this a disenfranchised section of society that you can manipulate under the guise of solidarity into guiding your country's political system into a terminal state. From this terminal state, your particular form of political ideology will then slowly reveal itself, unrecognized but willingly welcomed by the general populace.

From here it gets a bit muddy for me.

It seems to me that this would just let in a more insidious form of bigotry, whatever you feel your intentions for the betterment of your nation might be.

"The end justifies the means."

Heard that joke before.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sung Low

Sung Low

I'm gonna give him a chance. 'cause I'm a mug  :lol: