News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

RP still not getting it

Started by xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed), December 05, 2016, 10:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: MMIX on December 08, 2016, 09:55:26 PM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 08, 2016, 08:40:14 PM
So you dont think the Clintons have any connections to Epstein? You dont think that Bill Clinton ever rode on Epsteins private jet? You dont think Clinton went out of her way to get someone off of human trafficking charges in Haiti after they kidnapped 33 kids?

I can go back in the thread and dig up the sources for any of these. Of course one of them involves wikileaks which are apparently fake now.

OK just for clarity. I am speaking for myself but I suspect my position isn't too far from what passes for a norm around here:
Yes the Clinton's have connections with Epstein, Bill and Epstein are friends. And yes Bill rode his private jet. Nobody is disputing that. However you are extrapolating from that that they are THEREFORE DEFINITELY and INDISPUTABLY involved in Epstein's child abuse. However only one alleged victim of Bill Clinton on Orgy Island has turned up and it is provable that he was not present in the timeframe of the allegations. Does it look potentially dodgy? yes, and it certainly should be investigated if there is well grounded evidence, but 1[ Bill was not standing for President and 2] This is Billy the Willy Clinton, does it not strike you as odd that there in not one potential victim being touted by the gutter press, nor was even one found by the Trump camp who really scraped the bottom of the barrel using Bill's checkered past to tarnish Hillary's potential future?

and Yes as I have already explained to you in some detail Hillary did go out of her way to get someone off of human trafficking charges in Haiti after they kidnapped 33 kids. Because that was part of her job. Somebody has to protect stupid American religious nuts who think that they know best because Gawd is on their side [Gawd is American you know] and decide that it is a perfectly valid idea to go steal cute little kids from their families by telling them that they are going to be "cared for" without explaining that they are signing away their offspring to be rehomed like litters of sweet puppies with good Christian people in Amurrica. It was Hillary's job; she was the name in the frame, she was the responsible US representative on the spot whose job it was to extricate these idiot Americans from the shit they had gotten themselves into.

And just in case you haven't got the message yet YES I READ THE WIKILEAKS STUFF, ok. It is what it is. It is a bunch of someone's private emails. I read them critically. And let me put this as clearly and as kindly as I can. That is what educated people do. It is nothing special, it is not rocket science or brain surgery but it is what the literate classes do. We spend years in universities and colleges reading. In the UK that is the correct terminology for studying for a degree. For example I read Behavioural Sciences. And we don't just read to memorise what we are given. The educated reader does not passively consume what is given to them. They read, they discuss, they critique, they challenge established wisdom. They write lots of papers in which they compare and contrast competing ideas, and they don't get good marks if they can't give a nuanced view of the things they have read and haven't looked at both sides of an argument. At the end of the process they are able to read, assimilate, and evaluate materials. You could try it. Just try looking at both sides of the argument before you make an evaluation.

PS Wikileaks are not fake but they really don't say what you think they do.

This is good stuff, but it's wasted on RP. You literally might as well be talking to a seagull.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Now I want to see short videos of people explaining very nuanced truths to seagulls.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on December 09, 2016, 01:01:49 PM
Now I want to see short videos of people explaining very nuanced truths to seagulls.

Same.

My Dinner With Andre, except with a diseased water pigeon.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

This is one of those "be the change you want to see in the world" moments, isn't it?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on December 09, 2016, 01:18:25 PM
This is one of those "be the change you want to see in the world" moments, isn't it?

It could very well be.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 09, 2016, 09:40:06 AM
This is good stuff, but it's wasted on RP. You literally might as well be talking to a seagull.

"Sure Bill Clinton has multiple rape accusations, ties to human traffickers, is friends a convicted pedophile and rode to his sex slave island. But that doesnt mean anything, these could all just be lies made up by Trump a year before he started his campaign."

"This is good stuff. Nuanced truth."

MMIX

RP, have you ever checked any of your "facts" with a fact-checking site like Snopes.com? You might want to try it, its good for the soul
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Quote from: MMIX on December 09, 2016, 10:55:30 PM
RP, have you ever checked any of your "facts" with a fact-checking site like Snopes.com? You might want to try it, its good for the soul

Have you considered doing a little more research into a topic than just googling snopes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQHrbJPhus4

Again. There is absolutely nothing to see here. Fake news! Conspiracies!

Also you havent actually debunked any of my AIRQUOTES  facts. Youve given a different interpretation of them. One where someone with a history of rape accusations as well as numerous connections to sex traffickers isnt suspicious at all and youre a paranoid lunatic who cant read if you think it is.

Junkenstein

No, please, do detail your objection to snopes. Which bastion of objectivity dislikes them? Zero hedge?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

The Good Reverend Roger

He's got a youtube video, though.  Gotta give him that.

Junkenstein

Ah yes. "Some guy on youtube" is one of the most reliable sources of the Strange Times.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 10, 2016, 12:15:35 AM

Yep. Shit went on at "Boys Town". Yes there's secret criminal activity in the world, top to bottom.

What's funny is his posturing for moral superiority based on his ability to link to YouTube when he has that frog hanging out of his ass that he claims to worship and thinks is just a big old kek.

Kinda emblematic of his whole shtick really.

poser mage,
poser moralist,
poser "Christian",
wannabe Disco,
wannabe RP

Takes himself REAL seriously
Even as he seriously gets taken
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 10, 2016, 12:15:35 AM

A youtube video with interviews with former head of the CIA Allen Dulles and former Congressman John DeCamp as well as numerous government officials who were involved in the case. But it is important to understand that these people did not speak with the official sanction of the priesthood. In fact the priesthood pulled this documentary before it even aired!

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 09, 2016, 11:32:55 PM
No, please, do detail your objection to snopes. Which bastion of objectivity dislikes them? Zero hedge?

God SMART PEOPLEtm sure are obsessed with appeals to authority.