News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

RP still not getting it

Started by xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed), December 05, 2016, 10:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 10, 2016, 12:37:04 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 10, 2016, 12:15:35 AM
He's got a youtube video, though.  Gotta give him that.

Yep. Shit went on at "Boys Town". Yes there's secret criminal activity in the world, top to bottom.

What's funny is his posturing for moral superiority based on his ability to link to YouTube when he has that frog hanging out of his ass that he claims to worship and thinks is just a big old kek.

Kinda emblematic of his whole shtick really.

poser mage,
poser moralist,
poser "Christian",
wannabe Disco,
wannabe RP

Takes himself REAL seriously
Even as he seriously gets taken

When did I pretend to be Christian? And what do you consider to be a "real" mage?

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 09, 2016, 06:07:59 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 09, 2016, 09:40:06 AM
This is good stuff, but it's wasted on RP. You literally might as well be talking to a seagull.

"Sure Bill Clinton has multiple rape accusations, ties to human traffickers, is friends a convicted pedophile and rode to his sex slave island. But that doesnt mean anything, these could all just be lies made up by Trump a year before he started his campaign."

"This is good stuff. Nuanced truth."

:lulz:

It thinks I'm talking TO it.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Pergamos

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 10, 2016, 03:28:30 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 10, 2016, 12:37:04 AM

Yep. Shit went on at "Boys Town". Yes there's secret criminal activity in the world, top to bottom.

What's funny is his posturing for moral superiority based on his ability to link to YouTube when he has that frog hanging out of his ass that he claims to worship and thinks is just a big old kek.

Kinda emblematic of his whole shtick really.

poser mage,
poser moralist,
poser "Christian",
wannabe Disco,
wannabe RP

Takes himself REAL seriously
Even as he seriously gets taken

When did I pretend to be Christian? And what do you consider to be a "real" mage?

I consider a real mage to be someone who can produce magical effects for an open minded but skeptical observer.  Predicting an election is not enough, if you are going to do prediction you need to predict something which a much lower probability.  Or else reliably predict at a higher rate than probability.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 10, 2016, 08:21:28 AM
Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 09, 2016, 06:07:59 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 09, 2016, 09:40:06 AM
This is good stuff, but it's wasted on RP. You literally might as well be talking to a seagull.

"Sure Bill Clinton has multiple rape accusations, ties to human traffickers, is friends a convicted pedophile and rode to his sex slave island. But that doesnt mean anything, these could all just be lies made up by Trump a year before he started his campaign."

"This is good stuff. Nuanced truth."

Same.  It's uncanny.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

I was just exorcising a little poetic licence about the Jesus. On account of how you joked about converting Nihil and he just attempted to insult you, as is proper.

I have no doubt that you traded peace like a river for a silly dream of power.

As to what IS a juggalo... er I mean "mage", well there's a thread here for that. Good luck digging. HINT: it's not one of mine.

:hitlerbanjo: <--- also it's not this, but you are.
:drama1: <-- dis me, GRIN'n so damn hard.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 10, 2016, 08:21:28 AM

Again. This whole "Im not talking to you act" would be really awesome if any of you ever stuck to it and havent already been talking to me. Look forward to you "not talking to me" in this thread and in future threads again and again and again. You know because you just dont care. Obviously.

Quote from: Pergamos on December 10, 2016, 09:19:02 AM
I consider a real mage to be someone who can produce magical effects for an open minded but skeptical observer.  Predicting an election is not enough, if you are going to do prediction you need to predict something which a much lower probability.  Or else reliably predict at a higher rate than probability.

I didnt predict the election with magic I predicted it by understanding the electoral college and how weak and unappealing a candidate Clinton was.

Also note, the "I think Ive got something to say -> Oh no Im wrong" phases are done. Now its insult time. Please continue, your butthurt nourishes me.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 10, 2016, 06:20:57 PM
Also note, the "I think Ive got something to say -> Oh no Im wrong" phases are done. Now its insult time. Please continue, your butthurt nourishes me.

:rbtg: :internettoughguy:  :rbtg:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 10, 2016, 08:43:30 PM

totally not butthurt

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 10, 2016, 09:24:07 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 10, 2016, 08:43:30 PM

totally not butthurt

:sheep:         

Hmmm...   I daresay it would certainly SEEM like you're butthurt after all that. Perhaps you should address the MORAL inconsistencies of your recent posts and stop it with all that anal-frog play you're assuming is magical and effective politics, eh? That should ease your plight some, I would think.
                  /
:snob:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on December 10, 2016, 03:23:04 AM

A youtube video with interviews with former head of the CIA Allen Dulles and former Congressman John DeCamp as well as numerous government officials who were involved in the case. But it is important to understand that these people did not speak with the official sanction of the priesthood. In fact the priesthood pulled this documentary before it even aired!

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 09, 2016, 11:32:55 PM
No, please, do detail your objection to snopes. Which bastion of objectivity dislikes them? Zero hedge?

God SMART PEOPLEtm sure are obsessed with appeals to authority.

Total failure to answer the question. No points.

Remember kids, asking for credible information is not an appeal to authority, it's an appeal to verifiable facts that people can take seriously.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Salty

"I'm going to spend as much time as I can with a board of people who disagree with me because they're ALLLLLLL butthurt and wrong and stupid."

Ah, the things we tell ourselves to avoid embarrassment.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

What I don't understand is why Eric doesn't just post a recipe or something fun or funny or useful. It all reeks of unhealthy obsession.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Wizard Joseph

What's the SUREST way to tell if someone's truly butthurt?

Why they've lost the ability to walk away from the situation, of course.
:rimshot:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Quote from: Just Alty, Please on December 10, 2016, 10:02:49 PM
"I'm going to spend as much time as I can with a board of people who disagree with me because they're ALLLLLLL butthurt and wrong and stupid."

Ah, the things we tell ourselves to avoid embarrassment.

Are you kidding. This board is so slow I can not check in for days and be caught up in 10 minutes.

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 10, 2016, 10:07:24 PM
What's the SUREST way to tell if someone's truly butthurt?

Why they've lost the ability to walk away from the situation, of course.
:rimshot:

Which is why youre still posting.

Quote from: Just Alty, Please on December 10, 2016, 10:05:59 PM
What I don't understand is why Eric doesn't just post a recipe or something fun or funny or useful. It all reeks of unhealthy obsession.

Eric?