News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

NYC cabal meet-up?!

Started by Goddess Eris, December 31, 2016, 05:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

I work in NYC would would attend a meet up somewhere, preferably manhattan. There are a few other cats in the area I might be able to round up too.

Goddess Eris

Sounds good. I'm open to meeting up where ever as long as it's in public with witnesses. I only know dive bars, personally. 12th Street Ale House? Better suggestions?

axod

I'd be right there, left-coasting it tho.  West-side La-La land for your's truly at this time.
just this

Goddess Eris

How about suggestions from people not on the other side of the country?

East Coast Hustle

I hate to be the one to point out the obvious, but it's YOU that's on the other side of the country. We're all on THIS side.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

East Coast Hustle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Goddess Eris

Loling on the other side of the country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Cainad (dec.)

I'm in the NYC vicinity! I'm down but I also don't know many places where we might want to go. If it happens while it's still chilly we should find a venue, if it's warm I'd say we should just congregate in a park and definitely not conduct Discordian rituals.