Attempting to do something

Main Menu

You need this.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 01, 2017, 09:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Vanadium Gryllz

This guy is pretty optimistic.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Xaz on January 01, 2017, 10:33:26 PM
This guy is pretty optimistic.

To be fair, part 3 isn't out yet.   :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

Sweet merciful tittyfuck. Can't wait for part 3.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 02, 2017, 05:24:24 AM
Sweet merciful tittyfuck. Can't wait for part 3.

This man makes me feel like this whole Trump thing is really gonna happen.

I have been avoiding this for a month.

Bruno

I'm still trying to decide when is the best time to cash out my 401K to buy guns and beans.
Formerly something else...

Junkenstein

January 18th at the latest.

The worst thing is that Mosul dam bit is probably accurate.

It's times like this when I miss Cain. He could probably give a good prediction of just how shitty things are likely to be in the near/mid future. Shame he's probably incarcerated by now.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

tyrannosaurus vex

this is the future i've been waiting for.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Bu🤠ns

This reminds me to catch up on the laundry files

Cain

Just to add to this

http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blog-static/2017/02/some-notes-on-the-worst-case-s.html

QuoteIf you believe in anthropogenic climate change but dare not admit it, you cannot be seen to do anything obvious to remediate it. But there is one remediation tactic you can deploy deniably: genocide.

We are on course to hit 10 billion people by the end of the 21st century, and although the second derivative of the curve of population increase is flat, our peak population won't begin to decline at this rate until well into the 22nd century. Estimates for the Earth's human carrying capacity vary and may be ideologically biased to support various conclusions; Malthusian ideas persist despite constant upward revision of the peak population. One thing is sure, for decades now other folks' population has been a political football. Thanks to the Green Revolution in agronomy we're well past the previously posited breakdown points of the 1960s.

I am going to posit that a foreign policy set by white supremacists in support of a carbon extraction regime is going to cleave to certain pseudo-scientific ideas, notably Social Darwinism (which isn't Darwinian, isn't social, and is fundamentally flawed as bad science) and Malthusianism (which has been used in the past as an excuse for tactics ranging from the innocuous--improving access to family planning and birth control--to the monstrous--conquest and genocide. And that last point brings us neatly round to Hitlerism.

While the gas chambers and extermination camps of the Final Solution get the most attention, people tend to forget that a large chunk of Hitler's plan for conquest, Generalplan Ost, relied in the short term on the Hunger Plan--to kill 20-30 million people in Eastern Europe and Russia by systematically stealing their food (to feed the Reich's own armies and slave workers who would be engaged in the enterprise of conquest)--and in the long term (post-war) on the systematic "removal" of 45 million more persons, nominally by exile into Siberia, but in practice probably by an extension of the already operating death camp system.

But the Neo-Nazi International won't need death camps in the 2020s to 2030s if their goal is to cut the world population by, say, 50%. Climate change and a clampdown on international travel will do the job for them.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mexico is looking more and more attractive.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 07, 2017, 06:51:03 PM

Move asap. Rumor has it that they're building a huge wall across the border and making the USA pay for it.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 07, 2017, 07:12:46 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 07, 2017, 06:51:03 PM

Move asap. Rumor has it that they're building a huge wall across the border and making the USA pay for it.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."