Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

Virtue Signalling

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 05, 2017, 06:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: MithridatesXXIII on January 25, 2017, 04:02:25 PM
Quote from: LMNO on January 25, 2017, 03:35:58 PM
I mean, I'm a Circuit III kind of guy, but jeeze.

One day I got stuck in a horrible and traumatizing  feedback loop between circuits 3 and 6, if you're referencing the 8 circuit model. It has been going for a few years now and I am just recently able to return safely to public life. The process continues, but it no longer consumes everything

I call bullshit.

MithridatesXXIII

I'm not saying I unlocked telepathic communication, so I'm not strictly adhering to the model, but if 6 is where the immune system is, 3 is the only way to deal with it.

The Good Reverend Roger

This thread has now reached its ultimate potential.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Aucoq

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 24, 2017, 03:37:37 PM
Quote from: Faust on January 24, 2017, 10:59:39 AM
It's the reason exploitation and atrocities have happened over and over again. People won't realise they need each other, until things get really bad, and only then will they look back and realise that they had the opportunity to head this off at the pass.

There are 13 states writing laws to re-illegalize Gay marriage...Anticipating a friendly supreme court, given that Trump's likely nominee is a guy who thinks homosexuality should carry the same criminal penalties as pedophilia.

The left's response:  bicker about whether the 3 million woman march was trans-exclusive because they wore pink hats in mockery of something Trump said.

There is no fucking hope.

:mittens:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.