News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

bluh bluh bluh

Started by ceit, January 09, 2017, 01:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceit

There's a super popular chat protocol at the moment that's taken over from IRC (with the younger generation, IRC is still up obviously) despite blatantly being based on the same software but it has browser integration and apps and emojis and all that bullshit. Anyway, it's called Discord. Maybe you've seen it.

It's bothered me for a while that there isn't a discordian discord, so I made one.
If you click on https://discord.gg/CP4rZ4T then it'll invite you to the (my) discordian discord. I'm happy to hand over the controls of it to one of your mods or admin, it's not important.
Or ignore mine and make your own then drop an invite here, I don't care, just make an active discord discord because it's annoying that there isn't one.

ceit

I realise this reads as spam but I'm coming here in earnest, not trying to be a dick about it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hello there, stranger.

I like that you put a Discord inside Discord.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Registered there. Discord looks interesting, I imagine its not Discord is to Discordia as Slack is to Subgenuis right?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

ceit

No, it's just an instant messaging thing with lots of bells and whistles intended for gamers but used by lots of other people.

Eater of Clowns

Cool, thanks.

I already have app because of this Japanese phone game I play.  :lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

I have made contact. The natives are sparse, but welcoming. Many do not seem to understand the concept of Discordia. I wonder, when I hit send, if what I transmit to the others is truly my voice, or if it is a fleeting electronic ghost that mimics me briefly before its existence is snuffed out. If so, they do not seem to notice.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

ceit

It is all dream, illusion, art.