News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Attn: ALL HOLY NONSENSE AUTHORS

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, July 10, 2017, 03:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanadium Gryllz

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Cain

I'm not sure if any of mine has been used or is being looked at being used in the future, but if it is, either this site or Medecins Sans Frontieres are acceptable causes.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Cain on July 12, 2017, 03:02:41 PM
I'm not sure if any of mine has been used or is being looked at being used in the future, but if it is, either this site or Medecins Sans Frontieres are acceptable causes.

Hearts and Minds is the only one of yours I have credited,  no idea if you did some of the BIP or other uncredited K work I dug up. I'll make a note of kicking money at MSF when there's enough to kick around.

Nephew Twiddleton

I have never had any expectation that my Discordian writings would be lucrative. In the event that they are, you can buy me an expensive Scotch to share with you to celebrate success.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

We'll bring LMNO in on the celebration too
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 13, 2017, 12:07:31 AM
I have never had any expectation that my Discordian writings would be lucrative. In the event that they are, you can buy me an expensive Scotch to share with you to celebrate success.

Deal :)