News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Fake News, Fake Bar

Started by Faust, December 26, 2016, 10:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 03, 2017, 10:43:35 PM
That's almost impressive. Will be interested to hear how this degenerates further.

What's amazing is that the people who ARE butthurt about the election fall into two camps:  Die hard bernie bros and conservatives. 

The former because Karl Rove told them to be mad, and the latter because they know things aren't going to work out for them but they cannot ever admit they were wrong, especially in "victory".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

I think that means that society is still at a point where around 50% of the population is happy to kick itself in the bollocks while declaring it the best thing to do.

And how should Disney be more Randian? Do they want the princes to run around raping people or what?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 04, 2017, 01:25:02 AM
I think that means that society is still at a point where around 50% of the population is happy to kick itself in the bollocks while declaring it the best thing to do.

And how should Disney be more Randian? Do they want the princes to run around raping people or what?

1.  Virginia coal miners - who voted for Trump, almost to a man - are now suddenly concerned that their lung ailments will no longer be insurable.  whoopsie.  Can't do nothing for ya, man.

2.  I am told there are too many "morals" in Disney movies.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

To the first, I bet there's going to be a bunch more like that that line up with similar ironies. It's just inevitable based around the demographics.

To the second, it's tempting to request a link but I doubt I can handle that level of stupid at the moment.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 04, 2017, 01:31:11 AM
To the first, I bet there's going to be a bunch more like that that line up with similar ironies. It's just inevitable based around the demographics.

To the second, it's tempting to request a link but I doubt I can handle that level of stupid at the moment.

Just imagine a room full of RP.

Junkenstein

...Arguing with Idiot eric about whether brother nihil has set it on fire or not. Eric's choking but pretty sure there is no fire. RP has proof from RT.com that fire raped a heap of kids in indonesia and has an email to prove it. Brother Nihil can't read and in a fit of self loathing sets himself on fire before complaining it hurts. Eric can't move to put him out because we're still not sure fire exists. RP gently pisses on Nihil and admits the room feels a little warm. As Nihil slowly smoulders to death he causes the other occupants in the facility to need to evacuate while Eric and RP insist this is over-reacting and the whole place is fine.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 04, 2017, 02:03:37 AM
...Arguing with Idiot eric about whether brother nihil has set it on fire or not. Eric's choking but pretty sure there is no fire. RP has proof from RT.com that fire raped a heap of kids in indonesia and has an email to prove it. Brother Nihil can't read and in a fit of self loathing sets himself on fire before complaining it hurts. Eric can't move to put him out because we're still not sure fire exists. RP gently pisses on Nihil and admits the room feels a little warm. As Nihil slowly smoulders to death he causes the other occupants in the facility to need to evacuate while Eric and RP insist this is over-reacting and the whole place is fine.

:lulz:

Junkenstein

The sequel has RWHN rising from the ashes with proof it was all the doing of big marijuana all along.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 04, 2017, 02:15:51 AM
The sequel has RWHN rising from the ashes with proof it was all the doing of big marijuana all along.

Seen his stuff recently?

He's a full-out republican twat now.

Junkenstein

I hadn't, but I'm not surprised at all.

What's that ill fitting suit fucking about with now? That I WILL take a link to because it'll be goddamn hilarious.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 04, 2017, 02:27:36 AM
I hadn't, but I'm not surprised at all.

What's that ill fitting suit fucking about with now? That I WILL take a link to because it'll be goddamn hilarious.

He's talking about the exact same thing, in the exact same manner, only now LePage's cock has smashed his tonsils flat.

Junkenstein

minuspace

Quote from: LMNO on December 30, 2016, 08:53:41 PM
"Schlep" - to haul, or carry; usually awkwardly or laborious
"coyote" - slang term for someone who transports undocumented immigrants over the Mexico-US border, typically cruelly and/or with ill intent.

Use Starbuck's pebbles to make a connection.

Trivial

Quote from: LuciferX on January 04, 2017, 05:04:45 AM
Quote from: LMNO on December 30, 2016, 08:53:41 PM
"Schlep" - to haul, or carry; usually awkwardly or laborious
"coyote" - slang term for someone who transports undocumented immigrants over the Mexico-US border, typically cruelly and/or with ill intent.

Use Starbuck's pebbles to make a connection.

:lulz:
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Nephew Twiddleton

Testing 1 2 3

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS