News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Fake News, Fake Bar

Started by Faust, December 26, 2016, 10:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Is America great yet?

Jesus Christ what a shitshow
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on January 20, 2017, 01:19:33 PM
Well, today's the day.  Or maybe it's Monday, since he's taking the weekend off.

Hopefully, my steel-tipped workboots will show up soon.

He signed 12 pieces of legislation already.  Presumably without reading them.  He didn't even look at each thing he signed, he was too busy making faces at the camera.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Half-Seeing Waffle on January 20, 2017, 10:40:51 PM
Is America great yet?

And to make things even better, on May 7th we'll learn if you guys still have a Europe.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

Man, I used to worry about how my employment history looked on paper... then I became a recruiter. Now I realize mine is really pretty not too bad.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Hoopla on January 20, 2017, 11:45:38 PM
Man, I used to worry about how my employment history looked on paper... then I became a recruiter. Now I realize mine is really pretty not too bad.

:lulz:

I like this because you used to photoshop spots off of genitalia.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

hooplala

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 20, 2017, 11:47:28 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 20, 2017, 11:45:38 PM

:lulz:

I like this because you used to photoshop spots off of genitalia.

Ah, those were the days...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2017, 10:47:00 PM
Is America great yet?

And to make things even better, on May 7th we'll learn if you guys still have a Europe.

What happens on May 7th?

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Half-Seeing Waffle on January 21, 2017, 12:26:55 AM
Is America great yet?

What happens on May 7th?

French elections.  If Le Pen wins, she plans to have France leave the EU.

Aucoq

Quote from: LMNO on January 20, 2017, 02:31:10 PM
Also, I'd like to announce the first release by Donald., a political punk band I helped start.

Our first song and video is called "Sad."  It's only a minute and a half long, so watch it.

We also have a Facebook page.

I like it!
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 21, 2017, 01:19:34 AM
Is America great yet?

What happens on May 7th?

And NATO, though France already did that once.  Though at least it wasn't with the idea of almost explicitly teaming up with its enemy...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 21, 2017, 03:36:53 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 21, 2017, 01:19:34 AM
Is America great yet?

What happens on May 7th?

And NATO, though France already did that once.  Though at least it wasn't with the idea of almost explicitly teaming up with its enemy...

Not so worried about NATO.  I mean, it would be bad, but not "global economic collapse" bad.

Cain

Well, a land war in Europe and a global economic collapse sound pretty bad.  The UK's nuclear deterrent is worthless with an American president compromised by Russian intelligence.  France is the other major military NATO power, complete with decades of combat experience and an independent nuclear arsenal.

With America compromised, the UK out of the picture and France flipped, there's nothing to stop Russian troops rolling into Latvia. I mean, I wouldn't rely on Germany, Italy and Spain to come my rescue if was fighting in the resistance in Riga, lets put it that way.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 21, 2017, 03:48:25 AM
Well, a land war in Europe and a global economic collapse sound pretty bad.  The UK's nuclear deterrent is worthless with an American president compromised by Russian intelligence.  France is the other major military NATO power, complete with decades of combat experience and an independent nuclear arsenal.

With America compromised, the UK out of the picture and France flipped, there's nothing to stop Russian troops rolling into Latvia. I mean, I wouldn't rely on Germany, Italy and Spain to come my rescue if was fighting in the resistance in Riga, lets put it that way.

I am gonna recommend John Shirley's "Eclipse" series at this point, because it's fucking prophecy.  Including Le Pen.

Cain

Looked at the synopsis on Wikipedia...seems pretty damn close.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 21, 2017, 04:06:33 AM
Looked at the synopsis on Wikipedia...seems pretty damn close.

Screamingly close.