News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Fake News, Fake Bar

Started by Faust, December 26, 2016, 10:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 16, 2017, 09:33:42 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on February 16, 2017, 08:58:21 PM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on February 16, 2017, 08:44:14 PM
History is written just invented by the victors people with the most subscribers who are batshit insane.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that we're going to see so much more of this shit over the next few years Icke and infowars are going to start looking rational in comparison.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/azeenghorayshi/kennedy-vaccine-denier-challenge?utm_term=.kkM2r537er#.kkM2r537er

FORGET ABOUT THE FLOURIDE IN THE BABY BLANKETS! IT'S THE DMT LACED VACCINES MADE TO SELL YOU OLD COPIES OF THE NEW TESTAMENT IN YOUR INTRACRANIAL DATAFEED THAT YOU REALLY NEED TO WRITE YOUR CORPORATE SURVIVAL BOARD ABOUT!!!!!

And now a thinkpiece retrocog about the original gay frogs and how we stopped them from out breeding humanity during the Pre-Imperium era.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Half-Seeing Waffle on February 17, 2017, 05:56:16 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 16, 2017, 09:33:42 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on February 16, 2017, 08:58:21 PM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on February 16, 2017, 08:44:14 PM
History is written just invented by the victors people with the most subscribers who are batshit insane.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that we're going to see so much more of this shit over the next few years Icke and infowars are going to start looking rational in comparison.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/azeenghorayshi/kennedy-vaccine-denier-challenge?utm_term=.kkM2r537er#.kkM2r537er

FORGET ABOUT THE FLOURIDE IN THE BABY BLANKETS! IT'S THE DMT LACED VACCINES MADE TO SELL YOU OLD COPIES OF THE NEW TESTAMENT IN YOUR INTRACRANIAL DATAFEED THAT YOU REALLY NEED TO WRITE YOUR CORPORATE SURVIVAL BOARD ABOUT!!!!!

And now a thinkpiece retrocog about the original gay frogs and how we stopped them from out breeding humanity during the Pre-Imperium era.

:horrormirth:

Sweet merciful fuck!

Worst part is I know for a fact that they offer vaccines without preservatives for the paranoids now, and for no other reason. My last flu vaccination for my work at the hospital offered a range of options. See that COSTS more. The hospital can charge more for it, among the other "options". I just took a straight up intramuscular injection, no frills. Now I see why there's otherwise intelligent folks pushing this.

Straight up cash money hustle. So what if a few parents go so crazy their kids get deadly illnesses? There's a fat short-term profit to be made on the more "reasonable" paranoids.

If polio comes back that's going to be YUGE!  :vom:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My eldest child is hollering at her friends in the MMPORG she's playing, so loudly that despite being at the other end of the house I can hear it as if there are no walls between us.

Which there aren't, mostly. Because for some reason this bungalow is laid out like a shotgun shack.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Just a head's up to anyone with connections to ANTIFA.

"Uncle Sam's Misguided Children" is selling t-shirts with their logo on it, along with "pissing Calvin", of course. Because they're THAT clever, and original.

hxxp://shop.unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/collections/mens/products/piss-on-antifa-t-shirt?variant=35044162054
Formerly something else...

The Wizard Joseph

So... This is where to get a convincing t-shirt for infiltrating large groups of psychopaths. Good to know.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yesterday my advisor informed me that once classes are over, which is next term, I'll be expected to be in the lab about 50 hours a week. My first emotion was relief. I mean, fuck, just 50 hours? And I don't have to teach over the summer? HELL YEAH.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

I'm moving and getting myself re-settled back in the LaX area today. I've been advised to get a social worker to help me through the process of getting signed up for school. As i made very little money last year and have ZERO student debt it's very likely that I can get that ball rolling right away. Going to start with Tech school and business courses. From there I may go to a University. It's time that I stop trying to do everything myself and take up the responsibility for my formal education that I've been avoiding since childhood in favor of "doing what I want".

It's not going to be easy, but I'm committed and not going to have to do it alone.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 19, 2017, 04:25:44 PM
I'm moving and getting myself re-settled back in the LaX area today. I've been advised to get a social worker to help me through the process of getting signed up for school. As i made very little money last year and have ZERO student debt it's very likely that I can get that ball rolling right away. Going to start with Tech school and business courses. From there I may go to a University. It's time that I stop trying to do everything myself and take up the responsibility for my formal education that I've been avoiding since childhood in favor of "doing what I want".

It's not going to be easy, but I'm committed and not going to have to do it alone.

It's a good plan, and a good start! The benefits of structured higher education are immense, and one of the greatest ones is learning how to be more effective at teaching yourself.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 19, 2017, 05:49:35 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 19, 2017, 04:25:44 PM

It's a good plan, and a good start! The benefits of structured higher education are immense, and one of the greatest ones is learning how to be more effective at teaching yourself.

Agreed. Clearly my life long methods and habits have left me... lacking certain basic necessities of cognition. I'm also very focused on getting my physical health into normal range for what is probably the first time since middle school. The two things are part of the same basic problem of not accepting help or formal structure in my life.

I WANT to do good in this world before I leave it. If I sit back just wanting it or try to be effective without being ready on every level I've been neglecting I will at best have no effect, at worst fuck all of the things up.

Eventually I think I'll open a thread here as a sort of progress journal and help line. We'll see what's up after I do some running around tomorrow. I intend to hit the Dept of workforce development and after that walk into the local tech school and see about getting in contact with a councilor to get me started.

Then job hunting depending on the above outcomes. It's my understanding that sometimes schools will actually provide part time employment to dedicated starting students. My existing skill set could qualify me to do quite a bit for them, maybe even tutor on electronic assembly or something, IDK. We'll see what's up!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Trivial

So, after a few dozen questionnaires they came up with an IEP at my daughter's school.

She gets an extra gym class and has all the instructions for how to do classroom things printed off in a list.

So far so good.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

The Wizard Joseph

Yesterday I went to the local Tech School and got myself signed up to meet with an admissions councilor later today. Then I went on down to the Department of Workforce Development and got registered. It so happened that a class was scheduled in use of a program that that tests personality type, aptitude, and functions as an occupational interest assessment. The aptitude tests were particularly grueling timed tests and I was a bit humbled by my math results. Also I felt disoriented for hours after until I got a bit of a nap in late that afternoon. Muhbrains are out of shape in addition to the rest of my body, but I look forward to the challenge of getting better on that.

I made what I think will be a very important connect with the test administrator and class teacher. It was just he and I at first and I got to talk with him about my past and reasons for being there seeking help some. He is a licensed councilor in addition to the other things he does for the department and I think my earnest expression of my difficulties and situation struck a chord with him. I expect to be seeing him again as he offered to help me navigate my way through things and gave me his card.

I probably won't open a thread just for this. I'm at a point where discussing my personal life on this board seems a bit unwise. I will definitely post my major moments of progress here in the open bar from time to time. Right now I need to be making some calls to try and track down a copy of my HS diploma.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

As a side note I've been thinking about doing audio readings of things from here for quite some time and had a bit of a chat with QG on the matter yesterday. If anybody here is willing to let me experiment with their work or has a suggestion for what may be a fun "kopyleft" piece to work with I'd like to hear it!

It may be a bit before my life settles into a stable situation, but I should be able to at least do a couple and attach them to posts in the Super Duper Secrets part of the board for folks to give feedback on. All attribution will be given when I read the title and author first. Any such that may be useful for sound sampling or whatever you technosavvy spags can do I'm comfortable with as long as anyone who grants consent for me to do a reading of their work is.

Just don't you try using my voice biometric data to sign me up for anything shady!

*looks pointedly at Faust* :tinfoilhat:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Vanadium Gryllz

A testimonial from the depths of /r/discordian:

Quote from: Chinagreenboring
PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Totally not butthurt tho  :lulz:
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Faust

That's the best endorsement of this forum I have read in years.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

Clearly the message is getting out there! :lulz:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl