News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Fake News, Fake Bar

Started by Faust, December 26, 2016, 10:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on March 20, 2017, 10:11:36 PM
Well you'll be happy to hear I'm considering a solo playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition (once I decide whether I prefer to go with an assassin Archer or a Knight-Enchanter), and will probably start making Skyrim Requiem videos again once I finish rebuilding and testing my mod list.

Oh, yes!

It's probably kind of weird, but sometimes I just put them on and let them play in lieu of music while I grade or work on stuff.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I do the same thing with a couple of other streamers I follow, so it makes sense to me.

And sadly someone fixed the email  :sad:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on March 21, 2017, 04:01:51 AM
And sadly someone fixed the email  :sad:

Just when wrong was oh so right. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

I once again have a job in my field.  It comes out to the same amount as I made on the mountain, but I am only in charge of myself, and I work 2nd shift, when it's only the robots and me (and a handful of production employees, but they aren't my problem.)

The best part is, the job is making accommodations for my health issues, and has gold-plated insurance.  Horrible ancient man and advanced 6 axis robots.  I'm gonna squee.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

That's awesome, Roger.  I'm glad you found something so quickly.

Cain

Dissamble robots, use them to augment yourself and live forever.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Captain Pike on March 21, 2017, 05:38:50 PM
I once again have a job in my field.  It comes out to the same amount as I made on the mountain, but I am only in charge of myself, and I work 2nd shift, when it's only the robots and me (and a handful of production employees, but they aren't my problem.)

The best part is, the job is making accommodations for my health issues, and has gold-plated insurance.  Horrible ancient man and advanced 6 axis robots.  I'm gonna squee.

Huzzah!

Quote from: Cain on March 21, 2017, 06:05:41 PM

Pretty sure that's the origin of Gunther Hermann. This is how he gets a skull-gun.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

minuspace

Eh, I think it might finally be curtains for me and this site: php just went full HTML.  I am writing this onnwhat looks like 2pt font in unformatted cells.  This is why I no longer write about breakdowns.

Faust

try this: https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?action=post;topic=38014.825;last_msg=1408043
and if that doesnt work shift+f5 or ctrl+r on mac and let me know if it brings it back to life.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Bruno

Nice! What kind of robots you got there? I'm training on Fanucs at school right now.
Formerly something else...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Emo Howard on March 22, 2017, 02:49:25 AM

Nice! What kind of robots you got there? I'm training on Fanucs at school right now.

Fanuc makes a good system.  These are Keance.  They are more or less the same, but the operating code is easier to modify, and they don't lose their points as often as Fanucs seem to.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on March 21, 2017, 05:58:41 PM
That's awesome, Roger.  I'm glad you found something so quickly.

Thanks.  It was beginning to get a little hairy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Or burn down the city while stomping on the fleeing citizenry.  One or the other.

Cain

Quote from: Captain Pike on March 22, 2017, 05:37:11 AM

Or burn down the city while stomping on the fleeing citizenry.  One or the other.

Infamy is its own form of immortality.

Faust

Quote from: Cain on March 22, 2017, 10:06:14 AM
Quote from: Captain Pike on March 22, 2017, 05:37:11 AM

Infamy is its own form of immortality.
Like when Herostratus shot John Lennon.
Sleepless nights at the chateau