News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Open Bar: Fake News, Fake Bar

Started by Faust, December 26, 2016, 10:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziegejunge

Junkenstein

View them as an opportunity and it's more fun.

Been practicing your blood curdling scream lately? Bet you haven't.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Salty

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 03, 2017, 06:34:08 PM
View them as an opportunity and it's more fun.

Been practicing your blood curdling scream lately? Bet you haven't.

Heh, we had a teenaged girl sleepover the other night. That's probably what's caused the new nosy neighbor to show interest.

There was much screaming and assorted animal noises and OMGs along with the fire. one of them kept signing "I will always love you" at full volume every so often.

Then they made a large pentagram out of scrap wood.

You know, girl stuff.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

We're no longer the Worst Forum on the Internet.

Sad!
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Salty on April 03, 2017, 07:24:58 PM

Sad!

:crankey: WHO'S SPREADING THIS FILTHY GARBAGE??!!!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

Nonsense spread by msm and reptoids. Full evidence coming over the next week, will prove all our phones are tapped by sick people. You know who I mean. Bad! It's worse than that event. Terrible! Still no vivisection on Roger, need credible explanation! Mad!

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Faust

Sad!

Aww no, we're onto page 2 despite the fact that this is the worst forum on the internet
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cainad (dec.)

UGH, we can't even hold on to that one measly claim to fame? This must be the worst forum on the internet! :(

Freeky

Would you guys say we're the worst forum on the internet? I would.

POFP

If the Universe is Collectively Autocatalytic, then we're either a simulation in the Matrix, or we're in one of many universes feeding off of each other's waste.

In other news: WE'RE SECRETLY THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

:horror:
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 03, 2017, 07:32:23 PM

Sad!

Forum's half-working again for me, toxicity levels back to near diabolical.  Got the formatting back, just can't see any profile pics no more.  Fine with me, and, apologies for the temporary loss of stature that occurred pendant my absence.  I make a point of reputation, serious business that is.

Faust

Quote from: LuciferX on April 04, 2017, 07:29:20 PM
:horror:
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 03, 2017, 07:32:23 PM

Sad!

Forum's half-working again for me, toxicity levels back to near diabolical.  Got the formatting back, just can't see any profile pics no more.  Fine with me, and, apologies for the temporary loss of stature that occurred pendant my absence.  I make a point of reputation, serious business that is.

That... shouldnt be happening, what url are you using for the site?
Could you try https://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php and if that doesn't work could you try view on private browsing and see if it still has the same problem?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Apparently have a new specific project with the law company/private intelligence company I'm working for.  So far I've just been doing bit pieces of analysis relating to our overall corporate interests as and when the whim has struck me, but now they want me working on something.  Involving, of course, the Balkans and organised crime.

Well at least it's more interesting than listening to the whining of children, or the whining of management at the other job.  Incidentally, I had a horrifying realisation the other day.  I've finally realised why, apart from the fact it's just pretty mediocre on every level, I've not been enjoying Mass Effect Andromeda.  Tann and Addison, the director of the Initiative and director of Colonial Affairs, remind me too much of management here, the backstabbing, the incompetence, the political games...and just like in real life, there is no option to throw them out an airlock in the game.

minuspace

Hi there Faust, I tried the https, and then could not input reply.  As for private browsing, the logs may show me using safari or whatever, but it's not really, no private browsing option. Just pathologically high levels of compartmentalization right here... Anyone know what this "BAIL" lever does in the airlock?