News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Fake News, Fake Bar

Started by Faust, December 26, 2016, 10:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 07, 2017, 12:59:23 AM
Quote from: Cain on June 06, 2017, 10:57:57 PM
Millenials killed soap, for fucks sake.

I had to Google "Millennials killed" to see what popped up, and holy shit, as far as I can tell, Millennials are just ruining the shit out of just about everything.

Not economic conditions or a changing information landscape. Nope, Millennials are specifically and personally killing all the things.

Brb, actively targeting a whole industry for murder.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Trivial

diabetic again  :argh!:

going to have even more fun trying to gain weight

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Trivial on June 07, 2017, 11:54:37 PM

Ahhhhh lame!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on June 07, 2017, 04:22:25 PM
That's true actually, in fact trying to protect inefficient practices or obsolete products at the expense of innovation... Trump is the villain of an Ayn Rand novel, he is literally the enemy of John Galt

How hilarious that irony would be, if it wasn't also so terrifying.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Trivial

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 08, 2017, 12:54:13 AM

Ahhhhh lame!

I'm up only 3lbs. At 28 weeks.  This kid has amazing metabolism or something. This is not how the other one went at all.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Trivial on June 08, 2017, 01:52:59 AM

Ahhhhh lame!

I'm up only 3lbs. At 28 weeks.  This kid has amazing metabolism or something. This is not how the other one went at all.

That's super weird! Well shit, as long as you have enough reserves (crossing fingers) for you and the sprog.

Trivial

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 08, 2017, 04:46:32 PM
Quote from: Trivial on June 08, 2017, 01:52:59 AM

Ahhhhh lame!

That's super weird! Well shit, as long as you have enough reserves (crossing fingers) for you and the sprog.

I'ma eat a whole jar of peanut butter.

Freeky

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 07, 2017, 03:56:27 PM
Quote from: Freeky on June 07, 2017, 01:57:06 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 07, 2017, 12:59:23 AM
Quote from: Cain on June 06, 2017, 10:57:57 PM
Millenials killed soap, for fucks sake.

I had to Google "Millennials killed" to see what popped up, and holy shit, as far as I can tell, Millennials are just ruining the shit out of just about everything.

Not economic conditions or a changing information landscape. Nope, Millennials are specifically and personally killing all the things.

Hey, Business Insider says it's our preferences, so it MUST be so! But at least it's the Baby Boomers' fault.

http://www.businessinsider.com/baby-boomers-caused-millennials-destructive-spending-habits-2017-6

I LOVE that not spending money on frivolous consumer goods has been re-labeled "destructive spending habits". Boomers pioneered actually destructive spending habits in a gluttony of consumerism that literally threatens the future of life on  this planet, but Millennials just not buying shit is "destructive".
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I know right? I just love it. I'm filled with HA HA HA HA HA HA *stab stab stab stab* just thinking about it, because it's obviously MY fault that I live in poverty and can't afford to go out to Buffalo Wild Wings or buy my clothes at Macy's.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Got my bonus cheque for the shitpocalypse thing. 

:eek:

I'm gonna go buy my senator.

:banana:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

AND they pay you well.

Sounds like the definition of a dream job!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on June 09, 2017, 12:50:45 PM
AND they pay you well.

Sounds like the definition of a dream job!

It doesn't even feel like a job.   :fap:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, the best boss ever is staying.  :banana:

Tucson takes no all the prisoners.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

This just made everything worthwhile.  Everything.  Global warming, incipient fascism, the heartbreak of psoriasis.  IT WAS ALL WORTH IT JUST FOR THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dULOjT9GYdQ