News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

How does one go about "positively" proving one is "not" a racist?

Started by nobodyhome, January 13, 2017, 02:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on January 13, 2017, 09:08:36 PM
Now I really want to do that genetic ancestry test, so I can get really specific when someone asks where I'm from.

I always wonder who actually owns that company.

But I don't look, because I feel I would be let down.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rev Thwack

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 13, 2017, 04:29:45 PM
I didn't know there was a magical force-field that prevents racist people's genitals from contacting the genitals of people of different races. Huh.

I guess all that slave owner rape never happened... what a relief for history, huh?

"sweet, romantic intercourse" != rape
My balls itch...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev Thwack on January 14, 2017, 03:33:37 PM
I didn't know there was a magical force-field that prevents racist people's genitals from contacting the genitals of people of different races. Huh.

I guess all that slave owner rape never happened... what a relief for history, huh?

It also != proof of an absence of racism.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Did someone put out a beacon call for the most banal PDers of times past?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rev Thwack

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 14, 2017, 03:36:51 PM

Apparently you completely missed what I was saying in some desperate search to argue against me, but that's ok, I've gotten used to you being a pseudo intellectual with a poor sense of humor. Cheers!
My balls itch...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev Thwack on January 14, 2017, 04:01:57 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 14, 2017, 03:36:51 PM

Apparently you completely missed what I was saying in some desperate search to argue against me, but that's ok, I've gotten used to you being a pseudo intellectual with a poor sense of humor. Cheers!

:lulz: I don't even know who you are. What, have you been stalking me or something?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And what you said was that having sex with people of different races is a way to prove you aren't racist, which is just stupid. But I'm getting the impression that that's how you roll.

Rev Thwack

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 14, 2017, 05:28:01 PM
And what you said was that having sex with people of different races is a way to prove you aren't racist, which is just stupid. But I'm getting the impression that that's how you roll.

Or, you could always look back and see that I didn't say that, but whatever. I guess it's easier for you to just follow on in your blind and inaccurate assertions. Not the first time you've decided to go that path.
My balls itch...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev Thwack on January 15, 2017, 06:15:04 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 14, 2017, 05:28:01 PM

Or, you could always look back and see that I didn't say that, but whatever. I guess it's easier for you to just follow on in your blind and inaccurate assertions. Not the first time you've decided to go that path.

I see that you are butthurt about something. Would you like to talk about it?

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Rev Thwack on January 13, 2017, 03:25:45 PM
Wait, are we really asking for sound logical proof of a negative, or can we just go with an answer like "sweet, romantic intercourse with members of all other ethnic groups and races"?

I mean, it would at least be an enjoyable way of proving you're not a racist.

Quote from: Rev Thwack on January 15, 2017, 06:15:04 PM

:lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't get the impression that reality is his strong point.