News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Do impossible thoughts exist?

Started by nobodyhome, January 13, 2017, 03:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

How does the President intend to overcome Zeno's Paradox to make credible the threat of use of our nuclear missile systems?

LMNO

"Mr. President, if a fake news site runs an article claiming a story to be fake news, does that constitute a double negative and therefore asserts the truthfulness of that news story?"

rong

Mr. President,
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO on January 20, 2017, 01:18:06 PM
"Mr. President, if a fake news site runs an article claiming a story to be fake news, does that constitute a double negative and therefore asserts the truthfulness of that news story?"

"It was my understanding that there would be no math."
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Quote from: Hoopla on January 20, 2017, 02:17:45 PM
Quote from: LMNO on January 20, 2017, 01:18:06 PM

"It was my understanding that there would be no math."

Well played.

minuspace

Quote from: Cain on January 20, 2017, 02:16:59 AM
How does the President intend to overcome Zeno's Paradox to make credible the threat of use of our nuclear missile systems?

Does the president have the grasp of infinitesimals handy?

Cain

He has the best infinitesimals.  And they're YUGE.

minuspace

Ballistic accuracy finally on par with actionable moment-by-moment news-sourced coverage.