News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

White Nationalist/Neo-Nazi Recruitment Rally

Started by Bathtub Jim, February 09, 2017, 05:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Meunster on February 22, 2017, 11:17:42 PM
In nazi eyes im not white.

Im a jew.

Hanging out with Nazis.

Your ancestors would be SO proud.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

IPunchNazis

Don't be friends with nazis. End of story.

It's impossible

IPunchNazis

Aucoq

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on February 22, 2017, 05:05:07 PM
It's like watching someone try to guess my password based on what he sees lying around in my office.

:lol::lol::lol:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on February 22, 2017, 11:19:18 PM
Quote from: Meunster on February 22, 2017, 10:11:34 PM

Just to me it seems dumb to blindly hate people. I've stumbled my way through many social groups and even if they are a neo nazi or an ancap getting applebees and talking about shared interest is always a positive experiance.

I can't condone being a Nazi, but I can support being a person. Which means no matter how fucked up you are theres events in your life that lead you to being who you are. Im not going to invalidate someomes truama or joy because of what they call themselfs and I'm not going to only see them for what they call themself. I'm going to see the complexity in every human, look at the out come, look at the label, and go "well fuck, thats complicated and I'm a simple person, played any good games recently?"

The only people I can't enjoy time spent with are the people who are completely consumed by one thing. And yes, I have gotten in drunk fights with Nazis over polotics, but in the morning  we both apologize and realize not everything is about polotics.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present: "What privilege looks like".

Willfully blind privilege, at that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'd argue it's not just privilege in action, if Meunster is to be believed about his Jewish heritage. I'm sure there's a word for it, but its the thing where women say they're "not like other girls" and ally themselves with sexist men. "Uncle Tom" behavior in black people. There is always an appetite among the oppressors or would-be oppressors for allies among the groups they want to "keep in their place," and the promise of being counted among the "good" blacks/jews/women/whatever is enough for some to fall for it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 23, 2017, 03:32:05 PM
I'd argue it's not just privilege in action, if Meunster is to be believed about his Jewish heritage. I'm sure there's a word for it, but its the thing where women say they're "not like other girls" and ally themselves with sexist men. "Uncle Tom" behavior in black people. There is always an appetite among the oppressors or would-be oppressors for allies among the groups they want to "keep in their place," and the promise of being counted among the "good" blacks/jews/women/whatever is enough for some to fall for it.

So, a little internalized antisemitism to go with the privilege of being treated like a human being because he passes for white.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 23, 2017, 03:36:19 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 23, 2017, 03:32:05 PM

So, a little internalized antisemitism to go with the privilege of being treated like a human being because he passes for white.

Yeah, that sounds right.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Bathtub Jim

Hey all, haven't been here for a minute.
This thread took a fun twist.

Being jewish and being friends with nazis reminds me of Milo. Every time he was accused of being a total piece of shit and associating with completely reprehensible people, he would say, "no, they aren't all evil, they accept a gay jew who supports miscegenation!"

Unfortunately, I was looking at my schedule, and not only does this date fall on my birthday, it also falls during the week in which I will have to take law school exams :/. Do I risk missing an exam in law school to participate in an event which could lead to my arrest or an injury? These are all difficult questions...

Also, this is a small town the event is taking place in, and the only park in town has been rented by a group holding an anti-nazi rally. However! they are planning on banning all people who use divisive political speech or use vulgar language in the park! The anti-fascist rally is being run by fascists, and so therefore the only place to demonstrate will be on sidewalks and in the street where there is a dramatically increased likelihood of being targeted by police.
Opossums have opposable thumbs