News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

a new project

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, February 20, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Since my disgust with the ascendant Nazi element in America and elsewhere refuses to be satisfied with just posting angry memes on Facebook, I have decided to try another outlet for it. Rather than (only) posting blurbs about what latest shitty and/or dangerous antics Captain Cheeto is up to, I want to document and expose the extremism rising in our culture in general and provide resources for survival and resistance. To do this I am starting a separate website/blog whatever and filling it with what I hope will eventually be a repository of well-researched information and opinion, both original and pulled from media.

I won't post a link here since I'm not looking for kudos or to advertise, but if this sounds like something you might want to contribute to, I'm always on the lookout for help with content, so let me know and I will explain more and maybe we can cooperate on this. If not, that's cool too.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

You know I'm down.  I've been ranting my guts up at Scrub, so I'm in fine form.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

IPunchNazis

Fuck yes, extremism deserves to be destroyed.

00.dusk

In.

I have a lot on my plate ATM but I'm working on clearing it.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 21, 2017, 03:15:35 AM
Fuck yes, extremism deserves to be destroyed.
You're going in the "we'll see" pile for now.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

IPunchNazis

It's cool man I'm newb here. don't trust anybody, I always say.

I just see this shit going on and it's EXACTLY THE SAME as Nazi Germany and I can't understand how everyone is just sitting around and LETTING IT HAPPEN ALL OVER AGAIN. Fuck these people, something needs to be done. And it needs to be done now before it's too late. We can't wait four years.

00.dusk

Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 21, 2017, 04:21:59 AM

I just see this shit going on and it's EXACTLY THE SAME as Nazi Germany and I can't understand how everyone is just sitting around and LETTING IT HAPPEN ALL OVER AGAIN. Fuck these people, something needs to be done. And it needs to be done now before it's too late. We can't wait four years.
You should make this a "no".

Salty

GENERIC, IS THAT YUO?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on February 20, 2017, 11:22:33 PM
Since my disgust with the ascendant Nazi element in America and elsewhere refuses to be satisfied with just posting angry memes on Facebook, I have decided to try another outlet for it. Rather than (only) posting blurbs about what latest shitty and/or dangerous antics Captain Cheeto is up to, I want to document and expose the extremism rising in our culture in general and provide resources for survival and resistance. To do this I am starting a separate website/blog whatever and filling it with what I hope will eventually be a repository of well-researched information and opinion, both original and pulled from media.

I won't post a link here since I'm not looking for kudos or to advertise, but if this sounds like something you might want to contribute to, I'm always on the lookout for help with content, so let me know and I will explain more and maybe we can cooperate on this. If not, that's cool too.

I'm hella interested. My time is limited but I have been able to secrete bits of writing here and there.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

IPunchNazis

i just want to help

Quote from: Salty on February 21, 2017, 04:32:07 AM

GENERIC, IS THAT YUO?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 21, 2017, 04:03:46 PM
i just want to help attention

Quote from: Salty on February 21, 2017, 04:32:07 AM

GENERIC, IS THAT YUO?

FIFY

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

I've got a topic I've been wanting to see if I can turn into something cohesive. I'm down.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Bathtub Jim

If you're looking for information about this type of stuff, check out the Southern Poverty Law Center. They track hate groups, including nazis, kkk, general hate/racist groups, etc. This can give you an overview and maybe a few tips on where to investigate and how.
Opossums have opposable thumbs

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I would hope everyone here is pretty fluent with the SPLC by now, they come up pretty frequently in conversation. The reminder never hurts though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."