News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

White Nationalist/Neo-Nazi Recruitment Rally

Started by Bathtub Jim, February 09, 2017, 05:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IPunchNazis

I've only been here for like a day

Sorry, I'm just excited to find real life people actually doing something positive about the Nazi problem and not like the other guy said, which is just making memes on Facebook. I used to think the NWO was the problem but I'm not so sure anymore. grew up watching Indianna Jones movies, didn't even know Nazis were still a thing until they started holding fucking rallies in D.C. out in the open. I don't believe in magic, I'm only half-serious about that but when I found out Discordianism was real I had to find out for myself.

I mean you guys seem like you're on both sides of the whole thing, I'd be suspicious if I were part of some kind of crazy game of triple spies or whatever. Still not convinced it's not some kind of RPG thing, but I'll take my chances

Quote from: Freeky on February 22, 2017, 12:59:14 AM
Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 21, 2017, 09:26:33 PM
PREEMPTIVE STRIKE

no court in the world would convinct you for being violent against a Nazi, which is why I say we make it illegal in the first place to be one. Even better, NO GUNS = Nazis who can't kill you. It'll just be one big punchfest, and I'm okay with that. Maybe even go back to carrying swords.

You know, if you put more than a one dimensional character out for us to see, people would probably not call you a troll.

Just an idea.

IPunchNazis

no, I'm talking about the ACTUAL NAZIS who are getting punched in the face on live TV

Freeky

Ah? Well then, try being more of a person with interests outside of Punching Nazis. Slow your roll, sort of thing.

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteI don't believe in magic, I'm only half-serious about that but when I found out Discordianism was real I had to find out for myself.

Newsfeed?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Meunster

Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 22, 2017, 01:39:32 AM
no, I'm talking about the ACTUAL NAZIS who are getting punched in the face on live TV

Richard buttfencer is a conservative racist. He aint even that bad, hes calm and respectful with his racism. Neo Nazis don't even like him.

Btw dont punch randomly punch people. It's counter productive, no matter their belives. One if they arent being violent it makes you look like a bully.

And two. Using physical power and intimidation to silence political opponents is dangerously fashist.
Poe's law ;)

Meunster

Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 22, 2017, 01:35:22 AM
I've only been here for like a day

Sorry, I'm just excited to find real life people actually doing something positive about the Nazi problem and not like the other guy said, which is just making memes on Facebook. I used to think the NWO was the problem but I'm not so sure anymore. grew up watching Indianna Jones movies, didn't even know Nazis were still a thing until they started holding fucking rallies in D.C. out in the open. I don't believe in magic, I'm only half-serious about that but when I found out Discordianism was real I had to find out for myself.

I mean you guys seem like you're on both sides of the whole thing, I'd be suspicious if I were part of some kind of crazy game of triple spies or whatever. Still not convinced it's not some kind of RPG thing, but I'll take my chances

Quote from: Freeky on February 22, 2017, 12:59:14 AM
Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 21, 2017, 09:26:33 PM
PREEMPTIVE STRIKE

no court in the world would convinct you for being violent against a Nazi, which is why I say we make it illegal in the first place to be one. Even better, NO GUNS = Nazis who can't kill you. It'll just be one big punchfest, and I'm okay with that. Maybe even go back to carrying swords.

You know, if you put more than a one dimensional character out for us to see, people would probably not call you a troll.

Just an idea.

We are a suspicious people, who have been trolled many many times in between trolling people. If you are not a Ron Paul, and you stick around, ultimately you too will be suspicious.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

IPunchNazis

I remember Ron Paul because I thought he was against the new world order

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 22, 2017, 06:35:37 AM
I remember Ron Paul because I thought he was against the new world order

First of all, forget about any of those oversimplified archetypal schemes. Those are basically allegories for simple-minded people who can't comprehend the endlessly stupid complexities of real human politicking.

IPunchNazis

I don't think couldn't vote for a republican even though I kind of liked Paul at the time, it just seemed wrong. But then it turned out to be Mitt "MONEYR" anyway. I don't even remember what the guy's plan was, he just wanted Obama gone for the sake of being 50's dad president guy

Libertarians are just an excuse to be Republicans anyway. I don't try to get up into politics, I think it's all fake in a way. But the Nazis aren't fake.

tyrannosaurus vex

It's like watching someone try to guess my password based on what he sees lying around in my office.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Salty

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on February 22, 2017, 05:05:07 PM
It's like watching someone try to guess my password based on what he sees lying around in my office.

:lol:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

IPunchNazis

I think we can all agree that voting the same way as NAZIS makes you just as bad.