News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

White Nationalist/Neo-Nazi Recruitment Rally

Started by Bathtub Jim, February 09, 2017, 05:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 22, 2017, 05:16:37 PM
I think we can all agree that voting the same way as NAZIS makes you just as bad.

I'll bet one day you are going to do or say something clever. The anticipation is almost too much to bear.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: tyrannosaurus vex on February 22, 2017, 05:05:07 PM
It's like watching someone try to guess my password based on what he sees lying around in my office.

:lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Meunster

Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 22, 2017, 05:16:37 PM
I think we can all agree that voting the same way as NAZIS makes you just as bad.

The last Nazi candidate  was over 40 years ago.  Most Neo Nazis dont vote much. They're a hateful bunch who dispise our goverment.
Poe's law ;)

Junkenstein

I refer you to recent votes in the US and UK. And future votes in Holland, France and Germany.

And I'm quite sure their main beef isn't government as much as say, jews and black people.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Meunster

Main sentiment in the neo nazis i hang with occasionally is that trumps a jewish puppet and an idiot. Granted those are more the biker drug dealer neo nazis. Not those weirdo suit wearig ones.
Poe's law ;)

LMNO

Quote from: Meunster on February 22, 2017, 05:46:16 PM
Main sentiment in the neo nazis i hang with occasionally is that trumps a jewish puppet and an idiot. Granted those are more the biker drug dealer neo nazis. Not those weirdo suit wearig ones.

:ffs:

tyrannosaurus vex

For sure, Trump is more a useful idiot than their chosen champion (that's what Bannon is for). The Neo Nazis would turn on Trump quickly if he's perceived to deviate very far from policies they support. They aren't idiots, so they tolerate his periodic and decidedly limp rejections of outright Fascism and Nazism, since those are necessary for him to maintain his (fragile) legitimacy. Bannon understands this so he engineers the weakest possible ostensibly anti-Nazi statements from the Trump regime while taking care to ensure that the actual policies Trump endorses and decrees will still have a strong pro-Fascist effect. The contradiction is only enough to fool the roughly 50% of Americans circling the drain at the center of the political spectrum like idiots, either unable to see the looming disaster, or unwilling to face it. Luckily for the Neo-Nazis, that's all the contradiction has to do. As soon as it's too late to stop them, the Fascists will abandon Trump without a second thought.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Junkenstein

What the fuck?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

tyrannosaurus vex

I assume you put the word "with" in there by accident.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Meunster

Hey man. Gotta have people in all places. Im mostly an anarchist, but if you dont focus on polotics most people are chill to be around.
Dont look at me like that, I also hang out with the far left.
Poe's law ;)

Salty

Quote from: Meunster on February 22, 2017, 06:31:11 PM
Hey man. Gotta have people in all places. Im mostly an anarchist, but if you dont focus on polotics most people are chill to be around.

Yeah, I am sure Eichmann was a real Mensch.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: Meunster on February 22, 2017, 06:31:11 PM

Oh, right.  That.

:byefelicia:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, now I understand your objection to punching Nazis. They're your pals.  :kingmeh: So much for taking you off block; I thought there was a chance you'd turn out to be a biped after all, but clearly you have made other choices.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Meunster

Just to me it seems dumb to blindly hate people. I've stumbled my way through many social groups and even if they are a neo nazi or an ancap getting applebees and talking about shared interest is always a positive experiance.

I can't condone being a Nazi, but I can support being a person. Which means no matter how fucked up you are theres events in your life that lead you to being who you are. Im not going to invalidate someomes truama or joy because of what they call themselfs and I'm not going to only see them for what they call themself. I'm going to see the complexity in every human, look at the out come, look at the label, and go "well fuck, thats complicated and I'm a simple person, played any good games recently?"

The only people I can't enjoy time spent with are the people who are completely consumed by one thing. And yes, I have gotten in drunk fights with Nazis over polotics, but in the morning  we both apologize and realize not everything is about polotics.
Poe's law ;)