News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Sympathy and Nazis

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, February 15, 2017, 07:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nazis, or at least their ideological descendants, are killing people. They actively embrace and espouse an ideology of violence toward and subjugation of non-white people. This ideology is more than merely unpleasant to think about; it encourages, in fact exhorts, its adherents to pursue violence. This is not just old racist uncle Jim who tells nigger jokes at Thanksgiving; this is an ideology of violence and extremism. Let's not pretend it's just a difference of opinion or a collection of perfectly ordinary racial biases.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/18/white_extremist_murders_killed_at_least_60_in_u_s_since_1995.html

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/10/17/white-supremacist-confesses-killing-black-man-indiana

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/11/14/white-supremacist-get-death-penalty-oregon-killing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/14/white-supremacist-accused-of-running-over-killing-black-teen-faces-new-hate-crime-charge/?utm_term=.2515e2c9be0c

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-sims-murdered-white-men-calif-hate-crime-article-1.2887236

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-south-carolina-shooting-roof-idUSKBN14418R

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/16/fbi-white-supremacist-says-he-planned-to-kill-jews-in-the-spirit-of-dylann-roof.html

It's not just talk, and it's not just garden-variety racism.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hansga

Keep calm and punch Nazis.  8)
Vill du istället spela på en schyst sida kan du spana in hemsida där du hittar en mängd
bonusar som du kan ha roligt med.

Unmelodic Cookery

Today I have discovered that there are people who believe that nazis are still around, while the real nazis were disbanded and either ailed or scattered at the end of WWII.

Now we have buttheads.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Unmelodic Cookery on May 12, 2017, 06:17:32 PM
Today I have discovered that there are people who believe that nazis are still around, while the real nazis were disbanded and either ailed or scattered at the end of WWII.

Now we have buttheads.

I take it you aren't in the Southwest.

If someone tattoos a swastika on themselves, they're a Nazi.  If you make excuses for them, you're a stupid cunt.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Unmelodic Cookery

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 12, 2017, 10:59:33 PM

Now we have buttheads.

If someone tattoos a swastika on themselves, they're a Nazi.  If you make excuses for them, you're a stupid cunt.

I just call those dudes buttheads. They've got dem shaved heads and walk around like that. Like butts.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Unmelodic Cookery on May 12, 2017, 11:24:53 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 12, 2017, 10:59:33 PM

Now we have buttheads.

I just call those dudes buttheads. They've got dem shaved heads and walk around like that. Like butts.

:sotw:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

That may be the most retarded thing I read since someone decided J was their personal pronoun.

Unmelodic Cookery

Quote from: Cain on May 12, 2017, 11:43:29 PM
That may be the most retarded thing I read since someone decided J was their personal pronoun.

Or is it the accurate representation of today's society, as everyone has become their own personal fartbox.

Eventually they will all congregate together from both sides and fart at each other until the greenhouse gasses build up in the atmosphere and kill us all with radiation and Taco Bell.

The Good Reverend Roger

:mittens:

I had forgotten about that shit.   :lulz:

Cain

Quote from: Unmelodic Cookery on May 12, 2017, 11:46:08 PM

Or is it the accurate representation of today's society

Yeah...no.

The Good Reverend Roger

The only reason I keep coming back here is that no matter how bad things get, there's always another damage case outdoing the last one.

Unmelodic Cookery

Quote from: Cain on May 13, 2017, 12:06:53 AM
Quote from: Unmelodic Cookery on May 12, 2017, 11:46:08 PM

Or is it the accurate representation of today's society

Yeah...no.

If you cannot refute the truth that today's society in general has their head up their butt, then please direct yourself to the nearest doctor in order to ascertain your reasoning of existence.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Unmelodic Cookery on May 13, 2017, 12:22:25 AM
to acertain your reasoning of existence.

This is the most special thing anyone has posted since 2008.

Unmelodic Cookery

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 13, 2017, 12:29:15 AM
Quote from: Unmelodic Cookery on May 13, 2017, 12:22:25 AM
to acertain your reasoning of existence.

This is the most special thing anyone has posted since 2008.

Well what do you expect me to say? I'm not some bumpkin who puts his head in the ground like an ostrich every time someone tries to tell me I'm wrong for what I state.

You don't even try to refute what I say, merely attempting to take what I say at face value and claiming I am insane.

Keep doing that, it's as I say it is. Also wear a gas mask.

Q. G. Pennyworth

You should make friends with the Hare Krishna guy!