Author Topic: Sympathy and Nazis  (Read 4871 times)

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
Re: Sympathy and Nazis
« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2017, 03:45:59 am »
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pelvis Flirtini

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2017, 08:33:57 am »
Discordianism was literally designed to elude definition. It attracts people from all walks of life and very different ideologies. The major reason we hardly ever get anything done is because all of the people in our religion who actually want to get anything done are constantly arguing with each other about what it is that anyone wants to get done. It's the ultimate form of inaction.

Nobody rules the world. And if we have our way, nobody ever will.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The Good Reverend Roger

• Horrible Bastard
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pelvis Flirtini

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 29, 2017, 06:36:52 pm »
Discordianism was literally designed to elude definition. It attracts people from all walks of life and very different ideologies. The major reason we hardly ever get anything done is because all of the people in our religion who actually want to get anything done are constantly arguing with each other about what it is that anyone wants to get done. It's the ultimate form of inaction.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

rong

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2017, 09:01:19 pm »
"he was a smart feller who felt smart"

Pope Pelvis Flirtini

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 29, 2017, 09:20:40 pm »