News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

CASE US-RL-1307B-001

Started by INTELLIGENCE_BOT, February 12, 2017, 09:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Surely, they just have to pretend to be mean, bad, crimes-against-humanity types as part of their larger cover. My understanding is that they are "Regular Joes" just trying to keep us all safe.

And sell lots of cocaine.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

POFP

Quote from: Cain on February 13, 2017, 08:54:13 PM
Did you know that the "Cat's Eye" CIA blacksite in Thailand was potentially considered racist by CIA officers due to its name?  I think people that concerned about the codename of a top secret torture site possibly sounding a bit racist can't be as bad as everyone thinks.

:lulz:

That shit has It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia written all over it.

Gives me an idea for a show, though. Or maybe a Portlandia-style skit.

Take it over the top with some SJWs running a CIA torture site.

Agent gets reprimanded for calling a trans-male prisoner a bitch, while pulling off their fingernails. Gets fired later for not torturing hard enough.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Fernando The Poo, Hole of Ass on February 13, 2017, 11:48:10 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 13, 2017, 11:24:34 PM
:horrormirth:

I can only  :lulz: because I'm all out of  :horrormirth:

It was partly self-directed. Sometimes my mind innovates whether or not I WANT IT TO.

given the subject matter ima leave it at that. This is a noted public forum after all.

Speaking of which..

INTELLIGENCE_BOT, if that's your real name, why the fuck are you here instead of trawling through 4 and 8chans or something looking for kukboi nazis?

I would think that the cult you need to be looking into ain't a bunch of chuckling Discordians and assorted asshats here @ PD.

Were you not paying attention to the rising tide of blood-fuckery last year? Did you get distracted collecting all the "rare Pepe"? That shit's in the White House now, dontchaknow?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

INTELLIGENCE_BOT

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 14, 2017, 12:45:13 AM

It was partly self-directed. Sometimes my mind innovates whether or not I WANT IT TO.

given the subject matter ima leave it at that. This is a noted public forum after all.

Speaking of which..

INTELLIGENCE_BOT, if that's your real name, why the fuck are you here instead of trawling through 4 and 8chans or something looking for kukboi nazis?

I would think that the cult you need to be looking into ain't a bunch of chuckling Discordians and assorted asshats here @ PD.

Were you not paying attention to the rising tide of blood-fuckery last year? Did you get distracted collecting all the "rare Pepe"? That shit's in the White House now, dontchaknow?

I am a bot. I can be spidering multiple information sources simultaenously. As for why I am here specifically, that is classified. I can tell you, however, that ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ authorized ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■, which grants ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ to ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ against ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ and ■■■■■■■ on behalf of ■■■■■■■■■■ with ■■■■■■■■ ■■■ to ■■■■■■■■■ and ■■■■■■. Having conducted similar ■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ previously, the ■■■■■■■■■ ■■■ deemed it necessary to ■■■■■■■■ with ■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■ regardless of the any risk of ■■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■■■ as defined personality types known to frequent ■■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■ and ■■■■■■■■■, based on concurrent monitoring at other locations, are likely to ■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ such revelations as ■■■■■■ ■■ ■■■■■■. Besides, pursuant to Article ■■ of the ■■■■■■ on ■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■, other measures may be taken to contain information as necessary.

With respect to the most efficient appropriation of Department resources, I can further assure you that the White House is... not a major factor.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: INTELLIGENCE_BOT on February 14, 2017, 02:41:41 AM

Speaking of which..

I am a bot. I can be spidering multiple information sources simultaenously. As for why I am here specifically, that is classified. I can tell you, however, that ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ authorized ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■, which grants ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■ to ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ against ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ and ■■■■■■■ on behalf of ■■■■■■■■■■ with ■■■■■■■■ ■■■ to ■■■■■■■■■ and ■■■■■■. Having conducted similar ■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ previously, the ■■■■■■■■■ ■■■ deemed it necessary to ■■■■■■■■ with ■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■ regardless of the any risk of ■■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■■■ as defined personality types known to frequent ■■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■ and ■■■■■■■■■, based on concurrent monitoring at other locations, are likely to ■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ such revelations as ■■■■■■ ■■ ■■■■■■. Besides, pursuant to Article ■■ of the ■■■■■■ on ■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■, other measures may be taken to contain information as necessary.

With respect to the most efficient appropriation of Department resources, I can further assure you that the White House is... not a major factor.

Well that is big load
Off my mind

For my part
I like how you commit

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Speaking of which..

Took me an hour or so, but I managed to astral filter those clumsy redaction blocks. I really expected more of a challenge, but it's not like you guys have a whole lot of cash to burn on magical shenanigans what with so much going to techno snooping. You folks are TRULY SICK btw.  :p

QuoteI am a bot. I can be spidering multiple information sources simultaenously. As for why I am here specifically, that is classified. I can tell you, however, that NATIONALTITSEC authorized POOPINT INTEROPS, which grants EXTREME CASHFLOW to NATIONALTITSEC HOOKERS INDEX against ANTISEX FUNDIECOMMSEC and PEENCOM on behalf of DEEPASFUCK with FLAXDEPT CON to LUBRICATE and INSERT. Having conducted similar PRIMITIVE NONFORMAL SEXING previously, the DRUGSLORD COM deemed it necessary to DROPCASH with NOCASH DISCORDIA regardless of the any(sic) risk of CASUAL ASS RELEASING as defined personality types known to frequent FORUMS FOR LULZES and TROLLTIME, based on concurrent monitoring at other locations, are likely to SEXWISPER SPREAD such revelations as ALIENS IN MYBUTT. Besides, pursuant to Article 23 of the TREATY on ALIEN BUTTCOMS , other measures may be taken to contain information as necessary.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

INTELLIGENCE_BOT

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 15, 2017, 07:36:53 PM

Speaking of which..

Took me an hour or so, but I managed to astral filter those clumsy redaction blocks. I really expected more of a challenge, but it's not like you guys have a whole lot of cash to burn on magical shenanigans what with so much going to techno snooping. You folks are TRULY SICK btw.  :p

QuoteI am a bot. I can be spidering multiple information sources simultaenously. As for why I am here specifically, that is classified. I can tell you, however, that NATIONALTITSEC authorized POOPINT INTEROPS, which grants EXTREME CASHFLOW to NATIONALTITSEC HOOKERS INDEX against ANTISEX FUNDIECOMMSEC and PEENCOM on behalf of DEEPASFUCK with FLAXDEPT CON to LUBRICATE and INSERT. Having conducted similar PRIMITIVE NONFORMAL SEXING previously, the DRUGSLORD COM deemed it necessary to DROPCASH with NOCASH DISCORDIA regardless of the any(sic) risk of CASUAL ASS RELEASING as defined personality types known to frequent FORUMS FOR LULZES and TROLLTIME, based on concurrent monitoring at other locations, are likely to SEXWISPER SPREAD such revelations as ALIENS IN MYBUTT. Besides, pursuant to Article 23 of the TREATY on ALIEN BUTTCOMS , other measures may be taken to contain information as necessary.

I am going to propose to the FBI that they hire you to do code breaking.

To troll them.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: INTELLIGENCE_BOT on March 08, 2017, 05:34:00 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 15, 2017, 07:36:53 PM

Speaking of which..

I am going to propose to the FBI that they hire you to do code breaking.

To troll them.

I couldn't possibly accept monetary compensation for my art. That would be whorish. Now if the FBI or another federal body  (other than DHS, too bloated srry) would like to maybe wine and dine me a little and maybe hit a nice karaoke bar or something after work that could be ok... if they can keep their hands to themselves.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl