News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

WIKILEAKS DATA DUMP: CITIZEN WARNING

Started by INTELLIGENCE_BOT, March 08, 2017, 05:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

INTELLIGENCE_BOT

Greetings again, citizens.

In light of today's WikiLeaks information release, it is my pleasure to remind you that any attempt to access, download, or be aware of the information contained in said release is a direct violation of Directive 7C, "Unauthorized Information Retrieval by Subclass Individuals". Please refrain from pursuing any line of investigation in that direction. Remember, we have access to all of your devices and will know immediately if you violate the statute.

Just go about your business as usual, buying things to enhance your economic participation and raise your Citizen Score.

That is all.

POST AUTHORIZATION KP-◼◼◼◼◼-7◼◼

Cain

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on March 08, 2017, 06:30:40 AM
What's a Wikileaks?

This thing where someone singlehandedly drops a dump and leak on millions of people at the same time. It's not really my fetish, but to each their own.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Man, you know, this joke isn't really funny enough for repeats.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on March 08, 2017, 07:44:13 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on March 08, 2017, 01:18:07 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 08, 2017, 06:30:40 AM
What's a Wikileaks?

New spy film by Jason orrange.

Isn't he that Australian actor who can't do accents?

You're thinking of Eric welshmount. Orrange is the guy shacked up with Roman Polanski.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.