News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

What is Kek?

Started by TheEldritchGod, February 20, 2017, 11:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 24, 2017, 06:05:23 PM
Quote from: Roly Poly Oly-Garch on February 24, 2017, 06:01:40 PM
Quote from: TheEldritchGod on February 24, 2017, 04:49:05 PM
I don't do PM debates. My discussions are out in the open. You wanna dance? Let's dance.

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF GRAYFACES.

:gheyforum:

Praise Kek,
-TEG

Methinks he doth protest too much. Like way too much. Like 20 paragraphs TOO FUCKING MUCH.

He cares 20 paragraphs hard.
You mean he gives no fucks. He gives twenty paragraphs worth of zero fucks. He gives more less fucks than anyone has ever not given lots of zero fucks ever. HE LITERALLY DOES NOT SEE FUCKS (for 20 paragraphs)
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Roly Poly Oly-Garch on February 24, 2017, 06:08:47 PM
I don't do PM debates. My discussions are out in the open. You wanna dance? Let's dance.

Praise Kek,
-TEG

Methinks he doth protest too much. Like way too much. Like 20 paragraphs TOO FUCKING MUCH.

You mean he gives no fucks. He gives twenty paragraphs worth of zero fucks. He gives more less fucks than anyone has ever not given lots of zero fucks ever. HE LITERALLY DOES NOT SEE FUCKS (for 20 paragraphs)

He doesn't care harder than anyone in the history of the internet didn't care, and he'll PROVE IT by spending 40 minutes furiously typing up his lack of fucks given, so that we can understand how few fucks he gives. Then he'll come back and carefully respond to everyone's posts in order to drive home his complete apathy, and also to remind us that if we acknowledge that society treats us differently due to being, say, black or hispanic, that means that WE ARE THE REAL RACISTS. Not him; he doesn't see color, and as a white person he doesn't even care about being white or any of it. It doesn't affect him, after all, which means it doesn't affect anyone at all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 24, 2017, 06:16:01 PM
Quote from: Roly Poly Oly-Garch on February 24, 2017, 06:08:47 PM

Praise Kek,
-TEG

He doesn't care harder than anyone in the history of the internet didn't care, and he'll PROVE IT by spending 40 minutes furiously typing up his lack of fucks given, so that we can understand how few fucks he gives. Then he'll come back and carefully respond to everyone's posts in order to drive home his complete apathy, and also to remind us that if we acknowledge that society treats us differently due to being, say, black or hispanic, that means that WE ARE THE REAL RACISTS. Not him; he doesn't see color, and as a white person he doesn't even care about being white or any of it. It doesn't affect him, after all, which means it doesn't affect anyone at all.

Wait...does that make us the Really Real Racists (For Realness)? I've always wanted to be on this side of the fence. Color me KekVerted!

Also, serious question, does being 1/3 of a spit-roasting make you a cuck? Asking for a couple of friends.

TheEldritchGod

Been giving your post a lot of thought, LMNO...

And frankly, I'm torn. On the one hand, I want to tear your response apart. On the other hand, I make it a policy to ignore fascists and bullies.

And you are definitely a bully. Remember Hitler's brown shirts? The one who used violence to silence opinions they didn't like?

Quote from: LMNO on February 21, 2017, 01:27:29 AM
If you say it out loud, it's shorthand for "please punch me in the face".

On the other hand, I know this forum, or at least I used to. The cool people don't come here. The people who come here are people who... live in the margins. people who are more likely to be on the receiving end of a bully, then being one themselves. Which makes it all the more ironic. I'm betting you know what it's like to be the victim, but you are willing to judge me because of, not the box YOU put me in, but the box someone ELSE puts me in. A box you accept without a moments hesitation.

Nothing shows brighter than the hatred and fear of a victim who tries to make themselves feel better by being the bully. I should know. Got the crap beat out of me for 10 years, wound up a bill collector so I could enjoy ruining people's lives.

Trust me. I'm a hundred times the monster you imagine you are.

And if you were never bullied, I know there are people on this board who have been. And they
can see me calling you out. Nobody knows a bully better than a former bully.

You are a Bully.

So I will respond to your post.But first...

I want you to type the following into a post with nothing else in it. I don't want a copy paste. I want you to type it without altering one single character. No quotes. No nothing. Don't add or remove anything. Type it all by itself into a reply. Do that, and I'll respond to you.

Or don't.

And forever be known as the steaming sack of Steve Shives that you are.

——

I'm sorry that I threatened Bob with violence. I was not thinking when I typed and it was wrong of me. I hope that everyone can forgive me for my misconduct.
I am fallible and I love to fail for without error there is no clear path to truth.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Faust

I'm sorry that "Bob" has taken your slack. And his lawyers have informed us that the violence was both concentual, and highly arousing.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Salty

QuoteTrust me. I'm a hundred times the monster you imagine you are.

If I had to guess, this means, "I am the pigfucker that's been spreading posts to people's employers and family".

Could definitely be wrong about that, but my gut says so.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: TheEldritchGod on February 24, 2017, 06:26:24 PM
And you are definitely a bully. Remember Hitler's brown shirts? The one who used violence to silence opinions they didn't like?

Oh FFS! Please do swallow this false equivalency sideways and choke on it, jackhole.

Hitler's brown shirts didn't use violence to silence opinions they didn't like. They used violence to silence opinions that would have presented an obstacle to a bloody global conflict leading to millions of deaths by gas, bomb, bullet, starvation, disease, trauma, retribution, and shame.

Some violence > other violence. This is true both morally and effectively. It's just responsible planning to try to make sure that the most moral violence is also the most effective violence.

...or kill me!

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Salty on February 24, 2017, 06:34:48 PM
QuoteTrust me. I'm a hundred times the monster you imagine you are.

If I had to guess, this means, "I am the pigfucker that's been spreading posts to people's employers and family".

Could definitely be wrong about that, but my gut says so.

I get more of the "I may come off as a weenie, but in my inner fantasy life I'm an unhinged sociopath wearing a veil of meekness so as not to arouse the sheeple" vibe.

It's the nerd version of chrome nuts hanging off the back of a truck.

Freeky

Did they just call LMNO a bully and a fascist because he was referencing Mike Pence getting punched in a facetious post?

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Freeky on February 24, 2017, 07:59:51 PM
Did they just call LMNO a bully and a fascist because he was referencing Mike Pence getting punched in a facetious post?

Yep. Can't tell if actually banal or just running the banal troll of pretending to be banal.

Q. G. Pennyworth

lol I am now pro-censorship.

Fucking beautiful.

Faust

■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■queen gogiras ■■■■■■ magic censorsh■■ tentacles
■■■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Faust on February 24, 2017, 08:29:25 PM
■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■queen gogiras ■■■■■■ magic censorsh■■ tentacles
■■■■■■■ ■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■.

:batman:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl