News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

What is Kek?

Started by TheEldritchGod, February 20, 2017, 11:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Vanadium Gryllz

It's a prelude to being Zerg rushed.
"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

LMNO

If you say it out loud, it's shorthand for "please punch me in the face".

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

IPunchNazis

Quote from: LMNO on February 21, 2017, 01:27:29 AM

more like shot

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 21, 2017, 03:20:15 AM

more like shot

You know, it's kinda funny. It's almost like you have no interest in this place as a community and you and your however many cute little alts or pals or whatever is/are trying to make some stupid, shitty argument instead. WEIRD!

You're really bad at this!  :)
Maybe stick with 4chan?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Wizard Joseph

A spell of evocation really.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

IPunchNazis

Are you defending Nazis?

Cain

Quote from: Salty on February 21, 2017, 03:30:03 AM
Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 21, 2017, 03:20:15 AM

more like shot

You know, it's kinda funny. It's almost like you have no interest in this place as a community and you and your however many cute little alts or pals or whatever is/are trying to make some stupid, shitty argument instead. WEIRD!

You're really bad at this!  :)
Maybe stick with 4chan?

Yeah, I was hoping this was going to be a little less obvious.  They say you shouldn't go by first impressions, but in this case...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Freeky on February 21, 2017, 06:12:04 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 21, 2017, 05:32:33 AM
Kek lapis are delicious!

http://rasamalaysia.com/kek-lapis-indonesian-layer-cake/

I need this in my life and my mouth.

In Sarawak, there are signs everywhere like "KEK HERE! WE HAVE KEK! 2 FOR 1 KEK! KEK FOR SALE! SPECIAL KEK!"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 21, 2017, 02:25:59 PM
Quote from: Freeky on February 21, 2017, 06:12:04 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 21, 2017, 05:32:33 AM
Kek lapis are delicious!

http://rasamalaysia.com/kek-lapis-indonesian-layer-cake/

I need this in my life and my mouth.

In Sarawak, there are signs everywhere like "KEK HERE! WE HAVE KEK! 2 FOR 1 KEK! KEK FOR SALE! SPECIAL KEK!"

I want that kek. I want it BAD.

"Make KEK sweet again!"   Also... would someone please exorcize Pepe? He seemed like such a nice kid once.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

MMIX

"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber