News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

What is Kek?

Started by TheEldritchGod, February 20, 2017, 11:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: TheEldritchGod on February 24, 2017, 06:26:24 PM
Been giving your post a lot of thought, LMNO...

And frankly, I'm torn. On the one hand, I want to tear your response apart. On the other hand, I make it a policy to ignore fascists and bullies.

And you are definitely a bully. Remember Hitler's brown shirts? The one who used violence to silence opinions they didn't like?

Quote from: LMNO on February 21, 2017, 01:27:29 AM
If you say it out loud, it's shorthand for "please punch me in the face".

On the other hand, I know this forum, or at least I used to. The cool people don't come here. The people who come here are people who... live in the margins. people who are more likely to be on the receiving end of a bully, then being one themselves. Which makes it all the more ironic. I'm betting you know what it's like to be the victim, but you are willing to judge me because of, not the box YOU put me in, but the box someone ELSE puts me in. A box you accept without a moments hesitation.

Nothing shows brighter than the hatred and fear of a victim who tries to make themselves feel better by being the bully. I should know. Got the crap beat out of me for 10 years, wound up a bill collector so I could enjoy ruining people's lives.

Trust me. I'm a hundred times the monster you imagine you are.

And if you were never bullied, I know there are people on this board who have been. And they
can see me calling you out. Nobody knows a bully better than a former bully.

You are a Bully.

So I will respond to your post.But first...

I want you to type the following into a post with nothing else in it. I don't want a copy paste. I want you to type it without altering one single character. No quotes. No nothing. Don't add or remove anything. Type it all by itself into a reply. Do that, and I'll respond to you.

Or don't.

And forever be known as the steaming sack of Steve Shives that you are.

——

I'm sorry that I threatened Bob with violence. I was not thinking when I typed and it was wrong of me. I hope that everyone can forgive me for my misconduct.

:youmad:

Junkenstein

Bully!

In the 1890s sense.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 24, 2017, 08:27:11 PM
lol I am now pro-censorship.

Fucking beautiful.

But he respected us and knew us all so well...
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

This thread is top kek.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Nothing but a bunch of Normies in this thread!

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Cain

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cain on February 24, 2017, 11:53:15 PM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:lulz: :lulz: :horrormirth:

Probably more accurate than not. Lets see if you get a blithering screed to confirm it.

Faust

The year is 2017, the ascent of man has peaked and we have begun the slow decent with the sound of millions of dragging of knuckles. Memes are now a fleshed language, a currency, reflecting the distillation of ideas to the simplest form, easiest to understand and quick to forget, disposable cultural grease in the form of the lowest common denominator.
The masses have elected their King and he perfectly represents what wilful ignorance in motion can achieve.

Pepe watches the Maga Kahn, lie and flip flop, thrashing in confusion. Watches race attacks, watches Americans driven into exile, separated from their family because of a line of text on their birth certificate. His expression contains multitudes, and gives away nothing.
They are racists and they have imprisoned him to be their god, they have named him Kek.

But now its 2006, and his name is Pepe, and those things are still to come, and for now it feels good man.

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Salty on February 24, 2017, 06:34:48 PM
QuoteTrust me. I'm a hundred times the monster you imagine you are.

If I had to guess, this means, "I am the pigfucker that's been spreading posts to people's employers and family".

Could definitely be wrong about that, but my gut says so.

So in other words, he's a bully?

It would certainly explain his urge to pre-emptively accuse one of the nicest people on the board of being one.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

I don't think he is, one of those two instances is only visible to people with more posts then he currently has.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This thread is  :lulz: :argh!: :kingmeh: :horrormirth: :? :aaa: :fnord: :evilmad: :wink: :fap: :winner: :umad:

But most of all, it's

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on February 25, 2017, 12:04:25 AM
I don't think he is, one of those two instances is only visible to people with more posts then he currently has.

At least, more posts than the account he's currently posting from has.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 25, 2017, 12:15:30 AM
Quote from: Faust on February 25, 2017, 12:04:25 AM

At least, more posts than the account he's currently posting from has.

There's that.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Sung Low

Kek's like one of those cliched gang huts with the sign outside saying 'No Girls Allowed' except that the sign now reads 'Waah, No Normies'. 

The definition of 'Normie' being anyone who isn't a depressed, repressed, emotionally stunted and supposedly marginalised young male.
The d key has chosen to absent itself

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TheEldritchGod on February 24, 2017, 06:26:24 PM
Been giving your post a lot of thought, LMNO...

And frankly, I'm torn. On the one hand, I want to tear your response apart. On the other hand, I make it a policy to ignore fascists and bullies.

And you are definitely a bully. Remember Hitler's brown shirts? The one who used violence to silence opinions they didn't like?

Quote from: LMNO on February 21, 2017, 01:27:29 AM
If you say it out loud, it's shorthand for "please punch me in the face".

On the other hand, I know this forum, or at least I used to. The cool people don't come here. The people who come here are people who... live in the margins. people who are more likely to be on the receiving end of a bully, then being one themselves. Which makes it all the more ironic. I'm betting you know what it's like to be the victim, but you are willing to judge me because of, not the box YOU put me in, but the box someone ELSE puts me in. A box you accept without a moments hesitation.

Nothing shows brighter than the hatred and fear of a victim who tries to make themselves feel better by being the bully. I should know. Got the crap beat out of me for 10 years, wound up a bill collector so I could enjoy ruining people's lives.

Trust me. I'm a hundred times the monster you imagine you are.

And if you were never bullied, I know there are people on this board who have been. And they
can see me calling you out. Nobody knows a bully better than a former bully.

You are a Bully.

So I will respond to your post.But first...

I want you to type the following into a post with nothing else in it. I don't want a copy paste. I want you to type it without altering one single character. No quotes. No nothing. Don't add or remove anything. Type it all by itself into a reply. Do that, and I'll respond to you.

Or don't.

And forever be known as the steaming sack of Steve Shives that you are.

——

I'm sorry that I threatened Bob with violence. I was not thinking when I typed and it was wrong of me. I hope that everyone can forgive me for my misconduct.

Edit:

That's fucking AKK, guys.  Finally did an IP lookup on him.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.