News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

What is Kek?

Started by TheEldritchGod, February 20, 2017, 11:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

He's banned.  So this account is also gonna be banned.  Anyone want to fuck with him before I give him the bum's rush?

Edit:  Nevermind, he's gone.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Wizard Joseph

So

What's with the "return of the spag" act? I'm starting to get the impression that folks are trying to somehow leverage this place out. In his rant he said something about "burning Atlanta". I'm reasonably sure that's some sort of Civil War reference..

Is it possible that these chucklefuck Kekcucks are convinced that they're involved in some sort of existential conflict? I found it very strange that ECH got "doxxed" right after TGRR. Lots of fools might be stupid and butthurt enough to be gunning for the Rev, but ECH to my knowledge did NOTHING to provoke such a thing, and both attacks would require fairly intimate knowledge of the target.

If this was in fact connected it would seem that the "Kekites" are looking to take down "the leadership" of PD. But why?? What the fuck is there to gain?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 25, 2017, 04:58:34 AM
So

What's with the "return of the spag" act? I'm starting to get the impression that folks are trying to somehow leverage this place out. In his rant he said something about "burning Atlanta". I'm reasonably sure that's some sort of Civil War reference..

Is it possible that these chucklefuck Kekcucks are convinced that they're involved in some sort of existential conflict? I found it very strange that ECH got "doxxed" right after TGRR. Lots of fools might be stupid and butthurt enough to be gunning for the Rev, but ECH to my knowledge did NOTHING to provoke such a thing, and both attacks would require fairly intimate knowledge of the target.

If this was in fact connected it would seem that the "Kekites" are looking to take down "the leadership" of PD. But why?? What the fuck is there to gain?

"The leadership" are divided or absent.  There are loads of wannabe gurus that have always wanted to have what they perceive to be "the" voice in Discordianism.

I mean, he called LMNO a bully, for fuck's sake.   :lulz:

Basically, it's one more part of the counterculture that the alt-right would love to claim as it's own.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 25, 2017, 05:52:41 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 25, 2017, 04:58:34 AM
So

"The leadership" are divided or absent.  There are loads of wannabe gurus that have always wanted to have what they perceive to be "the" voice in Discordianism.

I mean, he called LMNO a bully, for fuck's sake.   :lulz:

Basically, it's one more part of the counterculture that the alt-right would love to claim as it's own.

Yeah man it's CRAZY. It's right up there with what I see coming out of some articles from the "right". They're saying it's the media and the violent extremists on the left that are an existential threat to Western civ even as they push for more totalitarian policy.

I was literally just looking over this article when I decided to check back here.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/what-no-zombies-at-conservative-confab-nras-lapierre-lists-threats-to-civilization-starting-with-the-media-202728570.html

I'm going to finish it in a minute here, but I get the gist. Straight outta Goebbels.

Thing is I don't see Discordia as either left or right, but WEIRD in nature and a representation of the nature of conflicting opposites. THEY would seem to have a problem with the "feminism" of it more than anything. "God is a Woman" is a very serious joke indeed because of how God is falsely seen as "He" in much of the Abrahamaic faiths underpinning our culture for so long. If there's a God then God is niether, but saying "God is a Woman" adds a necessary counterpoint.

... maybe I should just sum this up with a FUCK THEM THEN. Let them hide in their dank meme-cave and sulk with a stuffed frog they're mistaking for an ancient African primordial entity. I think it's time to be taking the Goddess more public. What the fuck is there to lose at this point?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

Aww... you guys think I'm the NICE one.

That's sweet. Honestly. It's taken a lot of work.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Who is AKK? I haven't been arms much the last few years.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on February 25, 2017, 06:46:43 AM

Never said that.  Nope.  Just that you're not a bully.

In all other respects, you are a horrible rat bastard that any sane civilization would condemn to a lifetime of the bastinado, for your own good.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Roly Poly Oly-Garch on February 25, 2017, 08:53:06 AM

Ambassador Klok Kaos, a self-described musical genius with some mild cognitive deficits.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on February 25, 2017, 06:46:43 AM

Before your cockles get too warm, keep in mind that the rest of us are pretty awful dicks.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 25, 2017, 03:18:17 PM
Quote from: Roly Poly Oly-Garch on February 25, 2017, 08:53:06 AM

Ambassador Klok Kaos, a self-described musical genius with some mild cognitive deficits.

He's also known and noted for being outlandish.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Was it AKK who lost/scrambled his password, then claimed we had banned him when we never did? Or was that a different special pal?  :lol:

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This really doesn't seem like his style, plus it's extra pathetic for a guy who has to be in his 40s by now. I doubt he'd still have the same IP, especially since I think last time I talked to him he was moving. Probably some other tool from the same area.

Still, it's no loss.