News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

is Discordianism alt right? I'm confused

Started by IPunchNazis, February 21, 2017, 04:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IPunchNazis

I saw a lot of reports about the alt right being run by Chaos magic and a group called Discordians like http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/11/25/hell-comes-to-frogtown-alt-right-and-triumph-of-transhumanism/ and I thought I might come here to find out whats going on

I tried the chatroom and it was boring and weird, but I lurked for a while here and most of the posts are against Trump/Nazis

so I thought it was alll just a clever ruse

Am I in the right place? Or not.

I JUST WANT TO PUNCH NAZIS!  :argh!:

Faust

Discodianism is neither alt-right or shift-left. Discordianism simply is. If you are asking if the majority of users here are alt-right, then no, not even a little. There are certainly discordians who are alt-right though.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

IPunchNazis

What's the goal? Are you just fighting yourselves then?

Is this all pretend or what.

Salty

Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 21, 2017, 05:25:00 PM
What's the goal? Are you just fighting yourselves then?

Is this all pretend or what.

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

IPunchNazis

IPunchNazis

or do you mean that not knowing whether or not it is pretend is the goal

LMNO

Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 21, 2017, 05:25:00 PM
What's the goal?

Good question.  Everyone Discordias differently.  My Discordia is different than Nigel's, which is different than Roger's, which is different than P3nt's, etc ad nauseum.

Your Discordia appears to be quite singular, and involves punching Nazis.  If that's your goal, then there's your answer.

Meunster

Discordinism is like legos. It's what you make of it, hard to find the right peice, multicolored,  you'll always step on it in some random place you thought itd never be, and may pose a chocking hazard to children under 10.
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

IPunchNazis

It' s easy to think your yourself but how do you know what is real? I'm still confused about the reports. Is there evil Chaos Magic that the alt-right is using? Are they discordian, too?

am I now an honorary Discordian? If my discordian is fighting Nazis then FUCK YES. Nazis are the ultimate fake power structure, everything is pretending to be organized and clean with hard edges, just like the swaztikkka. Like anarchy is the only way to beat it, make everything chaotic, restore the balance

IPunchNazis

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: IPunchNazis on February 21, 2017, 09:40:31 PM
It' s easy to think your yourself but how do you know what is real? I'm still confused about the reports. Is there evil Chaos Magic that the Rebranded White Nationalism is using? Are they discordian, too?

am I now an honorary Discordian? If my discordian is fighting Nazis then FUCK YES. Nazis are the ultimate fake power structure, everything is pretending to be organized and clean with hard edges, just like the swaztikkka. Like anarchy is the only way to beat it, make everything chaotic, restore the balance

Why do you people always use the same basic schtick? Is it simply lack of originality? Couldn't you come up with something creative? Or is there some online rubric you're following?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

You don't, we know, yes, yes, yes, ok, are they, is it, probably, that's not what it means, looks like you know that already.