PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

is Discordianism alt right? I'm confused

Started by IPunchNazis, February 21, 2017, 04:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Telarus on July 27, 2017, 04:24:21 AM
:redneck2: :wank: :notnice:

Those are the emotes you end up with when you try to click :"notnice": while the rest load.  :horrormirth:

:lulz: Many indeed are Her works!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: PoFP on July 26, 2017, 06:41:21 PM
Discordianism is writing a shopping list that contains nothing except "clown shoes, The Minority Report, 3 gallons of vegetable oil, and a pissed off raccoon", storing said list on a flash drive, and storing that flash drive in your office's bathroom stall in an envelope that says "Executive Office Party Memo."

Discordianism is finding every possible way to point out that the world is a WEIRD FUCKING PLACE, full of WEIRD FUCKING PEOPLE, with WEIRD FUCKING lives.

Discordianism is not nice at all.

Discordianism is a bus where the driver is a piece of paper with "I O U" written on it, and all the passengers are cats with monocles laughing at pictures of people wearing ordinary clothes.

Discordianism is beating philosophers with bar stools and marketing wankers with bar graphs.

Discordianism is knowing that even the most serious, aggressive, and effective commander or leader of any kind is full of shit.

Discordianism is knowing that when that shit is released from their bowels, their face becomes hilariously distorted in some incredibly embarrassing way, just like every other person on this planet.

Discordianism is knowing that it's that shit that makes the flowers grow.

Discordianism is knowing that embarrassment breeds humility, and that humility beckons sympathy and understanding.

I really like this list, even if I don't agree with every item on it.

hooplala

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 27, 2017, 05:06:21 PM
Quote from: PoFP on July 26, 2017, 06:41:21 PM
Discordianism is writing a shopping list that contains nothing except "clown shoes, The Minority Report, 3 gallons of vegetable oil, and a pissed off raccoon", storing said list on a flash drive, and storing that flash drive in your office's bathroom stall in an envelope that says "Executive Office Party Memo."

Discordianism is finding every possible way to point out that the world is a WEIRD FUCKING PLACE, full of WEIRD FUCKING PEOPLE, with WEIRD FUCKING lives.

Discordianism is not nice at all.

Discordianism is a bus where the driver is a piece of paper with "I O U" written on it, and all the passengers are cats with monocles laughing at pictures of people wearing ordinary clothes.

Discordianism is beating philosophers with bar stools and marketing wankers with bar graphs.

Discordianism is knowing that even the most serious, aggressive, and effective commander or leader of any kind is full of shit.

Discordianism is knowing that when that shit is released from their bowels, their face becomes hilariously distorted in some incredibly embarrassing way, just like every other person on this planet.

Discordianism is knowing that it's that shit that makes the flowers grow.

Discordianism is knowing that embarrassment breeds humility, and that humility beckons sympathy and understanding.

Me too. My face is placid as fuck on the toilet.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

POFP

Thank you! I was thinking about making a thread where it can be added to, in case questions like this (OP) come up again.

Quote from: Hoopla on July 27, 2017, 06:15:13 PM

:lulz: Even when pushing?

I think the reality of humanity is a lot clearer when staring at it through its poop face. Hell, why do you think Kim Jong Un told his country he doesn't poop? It removes the context with which to imagine Kim Jong Un's poop face, which would obviously bring him down to the level of Human in anyone's eyes.

The ability to imagine someone's poop face is an innately human ability which presents itself through one's Turd Eye™. It is the basis of viewing the world and its inhabitants as they are.

Wanna convert a Trump supporter? Trick them into picturing Trump's poop face. See if he's a "gift from heaven" after that mental picture.

Wanna convert the entire Republican Party? Get a snapshot of Trump's poop face and plaster it on every wall and window.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

hooplala

Quote from: PoFP on July 27, 2017, 07:22:25 PM

Thank you! I was thinking about making a thread where it can be added to, in case questions like this (OP) come up again.

Quote from: Hoopla on July 27, 2017, 06:15:13 PM

:lulz: Even when pushing?

I think the reality of humanity is a lot clearer when staring at it through its poop face. Hell, why do you think Kim Jong Un told his country he doesn't poop? It removes the context with which to imagine Kim Jong Un's poop face, which would obviously bring him down to the level of Human in anyone's eyes.

The ability to imagine someone's poop face is an innately human ability which presents itself through one's Turd Eye™. It is the basis of viewing the world and its inhabitants as they are.

Wanna convert a Trump supporter? Trick them into picturing Trump's poop face. See if he's a "gift from heaven" after that mental picture.

Wanna convert the entire Republican Party? Get a snapshot of Trump's poop face and plaster it on every wall and window.

You shouldn't push.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Honestly, it sounds like you need more fiber and water in your diet.

POFP

More water and fiber, and less Inflammatory Bowel Disease, yes  :lulz:

What I need is to go to the doctor. I found out recently that not everyone has diarrhea (Which requires pushing, contrary to popular belief) for months at a time.
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

hooplala

You can die from that. Go get it checked out.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

hooplala

Wait a sec, do you eat a lot of Chipotle?

If so, I believe I have a diagnosis for you myself.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

POFP

Quote from: Hoopla on July 27, 2017, 08:31:04 PM

Not really, but when I do, I usually eat 2 burritos.

hooplala

Quote from: PoFP on July 27, 2017, 08:36:32 PM

As your doctor, I suggest you stop.

Not even one. Not ever.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

POFP

Quote from: Hoopla on July 27, 2017, 08:40:31 PM
Quote from: PoFP on July 27, 2017, 08:36:32 PM

As your doctor, I suggest you stop.

Not even one. Not ever.

Haha, I was always under the understanding that Chipotle was actually pretty healthy compared to other places. I can't imagine it could be worse than Hot Head Burritos.

LMNO

POFP

Quote from: LMNO on July 28, 2017, 12:45:56 PM
http://www.latimes.com/sns-dailymeal-1796729-eat-chipotle-being-investigated-feds-its-food-safety-practices-072717-20170727-story.html

:eek:

Dude, they explain this shit, and then they link to an article explaining that a Chipotle IN OHIO is going to be getting a drive-thru addition... It's like they want me to get food poisoning...