News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 11, 2018, 11:37:22 PM
Quote from: EK WAFFLR on May 10, 2018, 08:15:59 PM
Fuck pagans. When I do my duties for the gods, I do it proper like.

There has to be blood. And screaming.

And gigantic Goddamn Norwegians stuffed into mini Coopers.

ACTUALLY it's VW Beetles
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

bpseudopod

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM
1.  Who the hell are you, and how did you find this place?  You're a cop, right?  Yeah you are.  Or you're wearing a wire.  I can smell that shit, and you are most definitely some kind of spy for government agencies that never heard of us and wouldn't care if they did.  Fess up.
Chill, chill! Chill. Brad sent me. You know Brad, right? Brad's cool. He wouldn't have sent me if I wasn't cool, right?
Like most of the others, I read the PD, thought it was dank, then fucked off for like half a year being an edgelord. Then, I came back, read the BIP, and thought, "Huh." Then I fucked off for a couple more months and realized this place had a forum, and that evidently it was the only one that wasn't dead as a fish on a beach or on Facebook.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM2.  Why on Earth would you join a religion that worships a Greek God...And not just ANY Greek God, but the one all the OTHER Greek Gods thought was a troublemaker?  You're just asking for it, you know.
I want it, baby. Give it to me like I'm a FinDom hooker and you're a rich businessman who uses his low self-esteem to get off.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM3.  Do you know any good recipes?  Because we have a section for that, and I'm trying to learn to cook.
I already posted the only one I have, and it's by no means a good one. Good luck.

Hi everyone!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: bpseudopod on May 25, 2018, 08:48:42 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM
1.  Who the hell are you, and how did you find this place?  You're a cop, right?  Yeah you are.  Or you're wearing a wire.  I can smell that shit, and you are most definitely some kind of spy for government agencies that never heard of us and wouldn't care if they did.  Fess up.
Chill, chill! Chill. Brad sent me. You know Brad, right? Brad's cool. He wouldn't have sent me if I wasn't cool, right?
Like most of the others, I read the PD, thought it was dank, then fucked off for like half a year being an edgelord. Then, I came back, read the BIP, and thought, "Huh." Then I fucked off for a couple more months and realized this place had a forum, and that evidently it was the only one that wasn't dead as a fish on a beach or on Facebook.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM2.  Why on Earth would you join a religion that worships a Greek God...And not just ANY Greek God, but the one all the OTHER Greek Gods thought was a troublemaker?  You're just asking for it, you know.
I want it, baby. Give it to me like I'm a FinDom hooker and you're a rich businessman who uses his low self-esteem to get off.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM3.  Do you know any good recipes?  Because we have a section for that, and I'm trying to learn to cook.
I already posted the only one I have, and it's by no means a good one. Good luck.

Hi everyone!

HELLO OBVIOUS GOVERNMENT SPY!  :wave:

Pool's on the roof.  Faust is bad for you.  That is all.
Molon Lube

LMNO

shamelessPuck

Hi, I'm Puck, or Stephen, or something.  I'm sitting in my work vehicle while my coworker looks at a grenade someone found in a hole.  This is not what every day is like, but it's not as weird as I think it should be; I feel there's something in that.  At least there's good music on the radio.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: shamelessPuck on June 17, 2018, 01:19:03 AM
Hi, I'm Puck, or Stephen, or something.  I'm sitting in my work vehicle while my coworker looks at a grenade someone found in a hole.  This is not what every day is like, but it's not as weird as I think it should be; I feel there's something in that.  At least there's good music on the radio.

I think you and I will get along just fine.

Dok,
Apollo 13 every day
Molon Lube

shamelessPuck

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2018, 04:49:37 AM

Dok,
Apollo 13 every day

I can work with that.  Also, the grenade turned out to be a light socket, so there's that.  Of course, this distinction took two hours to make, so I got a fair amount of reading done while the other schmucks did the hard work.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: shamelessPuck on June 17, 2018, 05:28:28 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2018, 04:49:37 AM

Dok,
Apollo 13 every day

I can work with that.  Also, the grenade turned out to be a light socket, so there's that.  Of course, this distinction took two hours to make, so I got a fair amount of reading done while the other schmucks did the hard work.

Wait.

You're me.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

I refuse to get along with anyone who calls themselves "Puck." It's as bad as "Wolf something."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

shamelessPuck

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 17, 2018, 09:43:57 PM
Greetin's Wolfpuck Puckwolf

I might claim this.

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 17, 2018, 08:08:52 PM
I refuse to get along with anyone who calls themselves "Puck." It's as bad as "Wolf something."

And I refuse to get along with anyone who writes anything as beautiful and powerful as your "Two Steps Away From A War Zone!"  Ok, that's a lie, I love your piece and I love you for writing it.  If you don't like my name, feel free to call me whatever you like and I'll gladly ignore it if it doesn't suit me.

Q. G. Pennyworth

shamelessPuck

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on June 17, 2018, 11:24:52 PM
Damn you and your reasonableness  :argh!:

It's a terrible character flaw, I know, but I'm working on improving.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

New guy gets it.

Hi, new guy!

If you're not a guy, hi, new sentient!

Edit: not that the only "non-guy" option is "sentient", I just...

The 21st century is hard.