News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Introductions, Part VI: Welcome to Our PD Party

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on June 18, 2018, 06:37:53 PM
New guy gets it.

Hi, new guy!

If you're not a guy, hi, new sentient!

Edit: not that the only "non-guy" option is "sentient", I just...

The 21st century is hard.

"New guy" is a gender-neutral term.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

:O o this is where i was supposed to introduce my self... can i start over.

Hello, I am Capeditiea. You may have heard of me... in various other threads. Or this is your first time seeing me... :O perhaps if you were part of TDS 1.0 to TDS 2.3 via facebook group back in the fateful year of 2016... you may have seen me shitposting some memes and shit.

however, after the unfortunate discovery of the possibility of the facebook gods watching me fap, i decided to leave facebook... so i spent the next two or so years devizing plans on taking over the world and of course shutting down facebook... since then i have given up on defeating facebook since now others are starting to do the same...

*nods, but my new noble goal is to start a new epoch of classical music specifically called The Capeditiean Epoch. *nods,

I also happen to be the gnosis goddess of art and creativity. which my primary name is Eris Sophia Capeditiea. :3 whether or not i am that Eris is fully up to you, although i don't mind either way. :D Just don't send me popcorn in the mail on a hot summer day. :O i have a horrible story of eating popcorn which may be told later in detail.

Thank You
E.S. Capeditea
The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 05, 2018, 10:21:16 PM
It was fucking horrible.  Do not trust your younger self.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

Hello, I am Capeditiea. You may have heard of me... in various other threads. Or this is your first time seeing me... :O perhaps if you were part of TDS 1.0 to TDS 2.3 via facebook group back in the fateful year of 2016... you may have seen me shitposting some memes and shit.

however, after the unfortunate discovery of the possibility of the facebook gods watching me fap, i decided to leave facebook... so i spent the next two or so years devizing plans on taking over the world and of course shutting down facebook... since then i have given up on defeating facebook since now others are starting to do the same...

*nods, but my new noble goal is to start a new epoch of classical music specifically called The Capeditiean Epoch. *nods,

I also happen to be the gnosis goddess of art and creativity. which my primary name is Eris Sophia Capeditiea. :3 whether or not i am that Eris is fully up to you, although i don't mind either way. :D Just don't send me popcorn in the mail on a hot summer day. :O i have a horrible story of eating popcorn which may be told later in detail.

Thank You
E.S. Capeditea

My primary name is E Pluribus Unum, which is of course a filthy lie.  It's more like E Pluribus Fundum.

Anyway, welcome to the board.  A word, though:  Being zany is fine, but you might consider keeping it to the zany threads.
Molon Lube

Capeditiea

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 25, 2018, 07:48:32 PM
Quote from: Capeditiea on June 25, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

Thank You
E.S. Capeditea

My primary name is E Pluribus Unum, which is of course a filthy lie.  It's more like E Pluribus Fundum.

Anyway, welcome to the board.  A word, though:  Being zany is fine, but you might consider keeping it to the zany threads.

but i was being as serious as possible. :O

The Goddess of Discord = 67 = Eris Kallisti Discordja = 67 = Gnosis Goddess of Art and Creativity = 67 = Capeditiea = 67 = Goddess of Enigma
[GoN]

Cramulus

Hey there, welcome, try not to get any blood on the servers

Capeditiea

[GoN]

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 22, 2017, 02:51:48 AM
1.  Who the hell are you, and how did you find this place?
Hi.  I'm a practitioner of applied and practical magic, or, in more common parlance, something like an electronic engineer.  In the interests of not getting sued by The Association, I had best clarify that I'm not a Licensed Professional.  I don't need it for my job, I can't be bothered to go through the paperwork, and it's not like my screwups are going to make people lose body parts.  Admittedly, using my company's "products" may contribute to stress-related cardiovascular disease and/or hair loss, but that's all on you.  You need to mellow out, or go with one of our competitors instead.

Anyway, I spend a lot of time trying to use math to extract signal from noise.  I found this place by following the noise.

QuoteYou're a cop, right?  Yeah you are.  Or you're wearing a wire.  I can smell that shit,
*sniff*  Oh, that.  That's not me.  A marketing guy walked by the HVAC intake, earlier.

2.  Why on Earth would you join a religion that worships a Greek God...And not just ANY Greek God, but the one all the OTHER Greek Gods thought was a troublemaker?  You're just asking for it, you know.
What makes you think I joined up?  I never said I joined up.  I'm not the joining-up type.

I joined up because, as a militant agnostic, I'm down with any religion that doesn't make truth claims, and I've always wanted to belong to a doomsday cult.

3.  Do you know any good recipes?  Because we have a section for that, and I'm trying to learn to cook.
Sure.

Take 2 parts sulfur, 3 parts charcoal, and 15 parts saltpeter, measured by weight.  Grind ingredients to a fine powder, and mix thoroughly.  Add nutmeg and cinnamon to taste.  FlambĂ© in kirschwasser.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on July 14, 2018, 01:54:56 PM
Anyway, I spend a lot of time trying to use math to extract signal from noise.  I found this place by following the noise.

1.  I feel your pain, and

2.  That's just LMNO bringin' the noise.

and I've always wanted to belong to a doomsday cult.

We do throw the best parties.
Molon Lube

Pope Skidoo

Hello!

I am a 34 years old french guy.
I love cabbages, men, poetry, magic, music. I also enjoy feet, gothic parties & witchcraft.

I hope this is the right topic, Happy to be here, sorry for my english!  8)
''Today, 23rd of January, 1862, I have received a singular warning: I felt the wind of the wing of madness pass over me'' (Charles Baudelaire, Intimate Journals)

''Poetic Terrorism-art can also be created for public places: poems scrawled in courthouse lavatories, small fetishes abandoned in parks & restaurants...'' H.Bey

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pope Skidoo on July 17, 2018, 02:26:28 PM
Hello!

I love cabbages, men, poetry, magic, music. I also enjoy feet, gothic parties & witchcraft.

Welcome aboard!
Molon Lube

Pope Skidoo

''Today, 23rd of January, 1862, I have received a singular warning: I felt the wind of the wing of madness pass over me'' (Charles Baudelaire, Intimate Journals)

''Poetic Terrorism-art can also be created for public places: poems scrawled in courthouse lavatories, small fetishes abandoned in parks & restaurants...'' H.Bey

shamelessPuck

Hello!

Pleasure to meet you!  My apologies for the English language, it's a bit of a mess and we never seem to get around to cleaning it up.

chaotic neutral observer

I also enjoy feet, gothic parties & witchcraft.

That's cool.

I tried doing some witchcraft a couple weeks back, but I had trouble getting the wires to stay in place, burned my finger on the soldering iron, and then the plastic started to melt (thermal conductivity is a bitch).  Clearly, not everything is designed with solderability in mind.

So I sat back and thought about what I really wanted, and ended up going to Home Despot to buy a 250V wall socket, plug, and (almost, but not quite) matching wall plate.  It was unsatisfying and inelegant, like swatting a mosquito with a used pineapple, but it got the job done.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Dizzii Dolli

Hi!

I'm dizz. Late 20s and mostly directionless, I work a desk job and its pretty boring but I take the time to read, listen, and create. I like a little of everything macabre and spooky, occult or spiritual.

I keep reading about PD and it kept coming to my attention over and over again, especially as I was moving through literature about consciousness, Leary and Wilson and the like. Well holy shit guys, after some curious web searching, I found you. You seem like some properly open folks here.

Hi!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dizzii Dolli on July 18, 2018, 04:42:42 AM
Hi!

I'm dizz. Late 20s and mostly directionless, I work a desk job and its pretty boring but I take the time to read, listen, and create. I like a little of everything macabre and spooky, occult or spiritual.

I keep reading about PD and it kept coming to my attention over and over again, especially as I was moving through literature about consciousness, Leary and Wilson and the like. Well holy shit guys, after some curious web searching, I found you. You seem like some properly open folks here.

Hi!

Hello, and welcome aboard.  And, yes, we're open people.  We're so open that sometimes important parts fall out, which can be a tad embarrassing.
Molon Lube